Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice (38099 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case / Senator Eze Ajoku Bags Doctorate Degree In Divinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by konkonbilo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
cry
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by FlordFlorez(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is heart broken. The lives of ordinary Nigerians are worthless in the eyes of our leaders cry cry
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by zudozz: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
tell me why they no go call this country zooo?
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Dannyfoxxy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
its a pity sad sad
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
I dey fear all these trucks that carry containers. Anytime anyone drives close to me in a holdup, I always say my last prayers.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Olanwafriday: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Two commuters died on Sunday, July 26, when a 20-feet container fell on a commercial bus in Lagos, crushing them. One of the victims has been identified as Chidinma Ajoku, aka Deedee, a staff of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN. Chidinma was on her way home from work with a male colleague when tragedy struck.

According to her mother, the bus Chidinma was in had stopped to either drop or pick passengers when a speeding trailer carrying a 20-feet container fell and the container landed on the bus. Many people were injured but Chidinma and her male colleague died.

The bereaved mum narrated her anguish and fear as she waited all night for her daughter's return only to be informed the following day that there was an accident and the casualties had been taken to the hospital. When she got to the hospital, she was told her daughter isn't one of those brought in and she was referred to another hospital in Yaba. The second hospital referred her to the morgue where she saw her daughter's body.

Crying, the mother asked the state government to do something about the tankers and trailers on the road so that no life will be lost again in this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8VBH0FTO0

So sad... Rest in Peace
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by chi4ik(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Too bad, her mum is my foster father's younger sister..

We have been crying and weeping. R.I.P Chi.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Ybholy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very painful

Sorry for the loss

RIP
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by ajl: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
xolocious:
Which way Nigeria? The truth is... There's no way. It keeps getting worse and people keeps hoping their preferred candidates wins (Selfish interests though).
Naija don cast. If you get any opportunity to leave, abeg no think am twice. Japa. Naija don cast.

Pray for God to protect us in any situation. Truth that our people will score zero when it come to safety but unexpected accidents happen anywhere. A story of Brazilian tourist walking along the road "jejely" in Calgary (Canada) and a gush of wind blew a metallic item from a construction site for a tall building, and straight at this poor fellow. That guide was knocked blind. He was offered a residency in Canada to get adequate treatment but nothing will bring his sight back. Anywhere we are, we should pray for God's protection. Bizarre things can happen.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by 2cribz: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mama dark. Late daughter light and over bleached
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Olanwafriday: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
I dey fear all these trucks that carry containers. Anytime anyone drives close to me in a holdup, I always say my last prayers.

Sounds funny but true. I'm not always comfortable at their sight.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by wisdomkid: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
hecha38:
Sori

Meanwhile if you're in port Harcourt and u have a car that's not being used. What are u waiting for? When u can get 30k+ every single week from taxify or pamdrive. Just call me I'll put you through. 100% legit.

Bastard
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Olanwafriday: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
chi4ik:
Too bad, her mum is my foster father's younger sister..

We have been crying and weeping. R.I.P Chi.

It is well. God will be with you all at sad time like this.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Wettoid123: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
people are dying like chicken in this country no value for life anymore.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Olanwafriday:

Sounds funny but true. I'm not always comfortable at their sight.
Honestly. They make me so uncomfortable.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by ajl: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
Mama dark. Late daughter light and over bleached

And this is all that concern you in this sad matter. You suppose dey asylum at Yaba.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by wisdomkid: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol, Bastard feminists no go protest about this killing?
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
I pray God to comfort the family. Most of these accidents are very preventable. If you go to some nations who are not better than us and how their transport system works,u will hardly hear this kind of death. We always wait for calamity to happen before we do the right thing. Later u will hear different quote' we have lost an icon', 'we regret the death of a nation builder', the presidency,senate,governors mourn the death of a dogged fighter'.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by tillaman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Such fine lady sad
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by chloride6: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm actually getting scared of Nigeria and anyone not scared of Nigeria.

No glimmer of hope anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Openbusiness4: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
sad
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Sewgon79(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
hecha38:
Sori

Meanwhile if you're in port Harcourt and u have a car that's not being used. What are u waiting for? When u can get 30k+ every single week from taxify or pamdrive. Just call me I'll put you through. 100% legit.

What about Lagos
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Wigetsolar: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
This life no balance.
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by TooGod247(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
rip my sister, buhari is the cause of her death ,
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by SavageResponse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Needless death angry
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
The trailer driver should be arrested and homicide charges pressed against him. This is 100% deliberate and premeditated. When He saw the lady was beautiful, he got jealous increasing the speed of the truck
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Trailers and tankers should be restricted to moving from 12 midnight till 6am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
We know Ambode was a fat-headed thief but Sanwo-Olu is an incompetent clown
Re: Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice by Magormako: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
RIP to the dead. The scary part is that it could have been anyone.

This is bound to happen in a country where vehicle inspection officers and road safety workers all only interested in revenue generation.

Justice for Chidinma n Chima

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.