Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo (6435 Views)

Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Obalatule: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
I can't insult only low Lives do I only asked a question
Go back to nursery 2 so you can learn how to write first,then you can come and ask your question
Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by DEROX: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Go back to nursery 2 so you can learn how to write first,then you can come and ask your question
keep your advice
Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Bkayyy: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
nmadi azikwe tried to take over Lagos by becoming premiere of the west instead of his enclave he failed ojukwu tried to take over Lagos by including benin in his map and claiming Lagos is Benin be failed now I haven't seen any Yoruba land in this KANU map oif he has the balls let him include any he only puts helpless minorities so ikenne is Igbo land according to you how I wish Yoruba's are violent like the north because they take so much nonsense unlike the north even KANU fears the north I wish I be aboki sef
OH you people's pain is that igbos don't want to stay with you ugly asses any longer
Mr man the main reason why the igbos are not claiming any Yoruba village is because you people are too ugly to be claimed
Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Christistruth00: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Malawian:
Yoruba people seems to have forgotten that the "original Yorubaland" was further up north and that they only migrated southwards after they were displaced by the warring Nupe/Hausa tribes. The places they migrated into, was it hitherto a virgun forest?

Now I ask, what is the meaning of "River Esimirin" in Yoruba language? How did a Yoruba river get a corrupted Igbo name from antiquity?

Ile Ife is old Igboland according to Yoruba Oral folklore and Oba Ogunwusi, we will soon come and collect rent from you guys there.
Ile-Ife is Old Igboland you want to collect ?

The Ekiti,Ijesha,Ijebu, Akoko ,Owu , Ilaje are all of ancient Ugbo ancestry

Stick to your God given five States and it will be well with you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by Christistruth00: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Ikenne, odigbo, okigbo, ikeji, osu, all in the southwest, this are the ones I remember

The is an entire Yoruba sub tribe called the Igbomina in Kwara and Osun States. Hope you don't plan to kidnap them and their Land?
Re: Nnamdi KANU : Ubiaja In Esan South East Edo Is Igbo Land -photo by DEROX: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

OH you people's pain is that igbos don't want to stay with you ugly asses any longer
Mr man the main reason why the igbos are not claiming any Yoruba village is because you people are too ugly to be claimed
grin abeg who igbos epp its the other way round because they are the economic refugees who troop into south west daily for survival how many yorubas go to east for jobs or other things? they even try to remove lagos from south west all to no avail coolclaiming its a no mans land (land grabbers dem) the north is the one wanting unity abeg and its because of the SS oil if igbos can leave with their 5 tiny states who cares which resources do they have but they cant survive without SS either because they are land locked and have no access to any seaport. The fear of SS leaving to form their own country is what the north is preventing we yorubas will be more than glad to offer lorries to park them back to their region starting from ibadan to lagos to abeokuta so SW can be fee of invaders we dont need them at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Healthcare May Become Fastest Growing Sector In Nigerian Economy / Abia Health Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries / Imagine A House Built In 1930 Still Stand Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.