Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. (1922 Views)

How The Spirit Of My Late Mother Stopped Me From Committing Suicide Yesterday / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
That op has been crying out loud for help for so long now.

Am very happy you helped them.

Thank you and others willing to help them.

And Twinkletwin please try and get something doing with the little you have.
I will talk to my friends about you let see if we can help you start a business.

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedatt:
wow you're a great man.
Thank you for helping them.
I am impressed.
He is a great man with big heart indeed

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedatt:
That op has been crying out loud for help for so long now.

Am very happy you helped them.

Thank you and others willing to help them.

And Twinkletwin please try and get something doing with the little you have.
I will talk to my friends about you let see if we can help you start a business.
Ok dear may God bless and reward you all
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by botrix(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
UDUJ:

My bros: Twinkletwin17 and Pimpmaride cool. Thanks for the compliments. You guys are always welcome.

Inbox me your acct details by email. Also send your mobile number and indicate the network provider. Cheers dudes cool
Bros,May God bless you.

pls i need a job or a laptop.pls assist me.am jobless
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by dahmie2013: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hello OP, I just sent you a token. Please don't take your life. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
dahmie2013:
Oh my God this kindness is beyond my expectations may God bless you. I promise u I will never take my life. May God never let you down. Please let me send you an email.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by dahmie2013: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Oh my God this kindness is beyond my expectations may God bless you. I promise u I will never take my life. May God never let you down. Please let me send you an email.
Not necessary, I was moved by your story & was glad others were able to assist. I also wanted to lend a hand. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
dahmie2013:

Not necessary, I was moved by your story & was glad others were able to assist. I also wanted to lend a hand. It is well.
thank you. You guys gave me hope and meaning to life again I will never forget this and I will never stop praying for you.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
dahmie2013:

You've earned my respect for helping the op.

I was moved by his side of stories too.

And it turned out he is a greatfull person who value little things you do for him.

I gave him one thousand I thought he won't value it but he surprised me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
rasheedatt:

And it turned out he is a greatfull person who value little things you do for him.

thank you for caring dear you guys are blessed

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am grateful and thankful to everyone that contributed their efforts to see me alive today. I am improving gradually both physical and emotional. Thank you God bless you
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by ajailer(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
You just have to keep going strong, the world is a wicked place to live in but God will never leave, he will always send a helper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2020
ajailer:
You just have to keep going strong, the world is a wicked place to live in but God will never leave, he will always send a helper.
absolutely right thank you
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
absolutely right thank you

Op..i saw your thread where u begged for money..
Honestly..wud have love to send u money..but then I'm also a fresh graduate seeking for job..i had nothing on but..my mind really wanted to bless..
Thank God people turned up for u sir..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2020
rasheedatt:

God bless u ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2020
dahmie2013:

God bless u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Ooohkkayy.....
Please I'm not sir

Lemme see what I can do......where do you stay.....

Thank u sir for blessing op..
God bless u abundantly sir..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Xavfra:
I'm glad you didn't.....are you a graduate.....

I'm fresh graduate seeking for job sir..
I'd appreciate if the good God give me job through u sir..
Thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Billionsclub: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2020
I so much appreciate God for your life. I can't really describe how your story touched my heart. I know there are scammers on all social platform but the fact that there is fake also means that there are real people who are going through something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Op..i saw your thread where u begged for money..
Honestly..wud have love to send u money..but then I'm also a fresh graduate seeking for job..i had nothing on but..my mind really wanted to bless..
Thank God people turned up for u sir..
sir for even sympathizing for me you have cared I know you will do something if you have may God bless you and help you out too

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Billionsclub:
I so much appreciate God for your life. I can't really describe how your story touched my heart. I know there are scammers on all social platform but the fact that there is fake also means that there are real people who are going through something.
thank you for having positive mind I appreciate
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by rasheedatt(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2020
BigDick70inch:

God bless u ma
you are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
I will never forget this day. And I will never forget UDUJ
Easymoney00101
Ibroseun01
Jitefarms
Damie
Rasheedatt You guys have saved more lives than federal government. Kudos
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by MZrapper(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I will never forget this day.
And I will never forget
UDUJ

Easymoney00101

Ibroseun01

Jitefarms

Damie

Rasheedatt
You guys have saved more lives than federal government. Kudos
Quit the attention seeking foolishness.
Quote all your alternates till next year, no one would send you a dime.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
Quit the attention seeking foolishness. Quote all your alternates till next year, no one would send you a dime.
am not ungrateful like you. They already did so am not asking for more am appreciating.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
Quit the attention seeking foolishness. Quote all your alternates till next year, no one would send you a dime.
and if appreciating and praising them burn you then burn well.
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by MZrapper(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
am not ungrateful like you.
They already did so am not asking for more am appreciating.
None of my generation begs for a living.
I can't relate with your art of beggary.

1 Like

Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
BigDick70inch:

I'm fresh graduate seeking for job sir..
I'd appreciate if the good God give me job through u sir..
Thanks..

Where do you stay......
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Twinkletwin17: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
None of my generation begs for a living. I can't relate with your art of beggary.
you are can call me names all fingers are not equal. Thank you
Re: How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:
[s] None of my generation begs for a living. I can't relate with your art of beggary.[/s]
Kwamena! Kwamena !! Kwamena !!! How mamy times did i type your name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: I Am Becoming Jealous And Antagonistic Towards My Brothers Girlfriend / The Dynamics Of Marriage / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.