Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (4081 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
A Yahoo Guy tred to Beat me up today. He started with my Neighbor at his shop then his Friends then he turned on me when I tried to Pacify him. Everyone else knew he was Wrong And stupid but still Sympathized with him or Just laughed it off.
Well he did not actually beat me up, just a Shove and Threats. The Surprising thing here is not the Fight or Abuses per say, it's the fact that he was wrong and still audacious enough to want to Fight my Neighbor and Myself.
This not new of course, as a matter of Fact this is my Second brush with them. Injustice and Evil onstage way of the world so.no surprises. But To all you Yahoo boys on Nairaland and all of you Making fun of me in the thread, you people should keep it Up.
NdiAmaJehova you sef follow dey Comment? Keep it Up!

NB: edited @2:23AM

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Vyzz: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
U don't need to apologise bro....

We didn't even understand u....

14 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by paulolee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
chaii
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by overdrive(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Vyzz:

grin

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by MrSensor(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by MajesticKris: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Heheheheheh

grin grin grin

Vyzz:

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
sacajawea:
A Yahoo Guy and tried to Beat me up today. It started with Small Complaints and Talks. he was laughing at first, then it proceeded to anger he starts making accusations that do not make sense. He hits an acquaintance then starts to threaten him and me when I ask why the sudden outbursts. People Pacify him, only one guy reasons with me. I was so surprised at the whole stupidity and senselessnes of what is going on. I am looking around and I see how most people, our "Neighbors" just brush it off some laughing.
This Same guy and his Friends greeted me bros when I first entered the Shop.
This is the world I Society, the country I Live in.
This is not the First time, the last time it happened it was worse.
To all the Yahoo boys on Nairaland enjoy you reign while it lasts. Continue to oppress, Disrespect, Abuse people. Enjoy it while Our Society Sympathizes and even Celebrates and Support Y'all. Your Infamous animalistic behaviors, pls don't stop it. Continue, enjoy it well well. Shout out to AORFORCE1, SLAWOMIR and the rest scattered all over the Romance, Business and Ashawo sections of Nairaland.

NB: Sorry 4 the Typos
Guy what really happened
I don't seem to understand what you type
What is the cause for the argument ?
What are you guy's arguing on?
Tell us

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by chatinent: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
NB: Sorry for the typos.
It's all right. We forgive you.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by roybanjo100(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
they don oppress this one...Na ur babe den go carry next
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hustle o....
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by gfon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Person insult you offline,wetin consign niggars wey dey online?? Bros na you be the real culprit and troublemaker

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
sacajawea:
A Yahoo Guy and tried to Beat me up today. It started with Small Complaints and Talks. he was laughing at first, then it proceeded to anger he starts making accusations that do not make sense. He hits an acquaintance then starts to threaten him and me when I ask why the sudden outbursts. People Pacify him, only one guy reasons with me. I was so surprised at the whole stupidity and senselessnes of what is going on. I am looking around and I see how most people, our "Neighbors" just brush it off some laughing.
This Same guy and his Friends greeted me bros when I first entered the Shop.
This is the world I Society, the country I Live in.
This is not the First time, the last time it happened it was worse.
To all the Yahoo boys on Nairaland enjoy you reign while it lasts. Continue to oppress, Disrespect, Abuse people. Enjoy it while Our Society Sympathizes and even Celebrates and Support Y'all. Your Infamous animalistic behaviors, pls don't stop it. Continue, enjoy it well well. Shout out to AORFORCE1, SLAWOMIR and the rest scattered all over the Romance, Business and Ashawo sections of Nairaland.

[/s]

Them suppose beat you true true..

5 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Twizzy30(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sorry bro. Make any kind hearted yahoo boy flex this bros. He has been through so much today
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Dipzz: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Seems you are still in shock..your hands are still shaking sir...please relax ..or go and treat yourself...leave the fight for the lord..just rest sir.ok

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Guy what really happened
I don't seem to understand what you type
What is the cause for the argument ?
What are you guy's arguing on?
Tell us
well I can't explain all of that, but it was very trivial.
And there was no reason for a Fight.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
roybanjo100:
they don oppress this one...Na ur babe den go carry next
No P make them Carry am
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:
Hustle o....
why?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Them suppose beat you true true..
you fit meet me offline, Can we arrange a F2F meeting you and I. Then say this thing to my Face
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
gfon:
Person insult you offline,wetin consign niggars wey dey online?? Bros na you be the real culprit and troublemaker
I'm the Culprit? Alright then
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by poiunt: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
since he disrespected you, you also have the right to disrespect him.

If he had punched you..you can also punch back in self defense..

But since he was pacify...then you should forget about the matter and move on..dont allow words to make you feel inferior
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Hustle oo

Make dey no insult you for real life. And you come cry for nairaland. Shey na wetin men dem dey do?

Now I see who's at fault.
alright Fan boy. Excellent Comment.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by illicit(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
sacajawea:

why?

Make yahoo boy no go delete u untimely
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by sacajawea: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
illicit:

Make yahoo boy no go delete u untimely
delete me? Don't worry guy, Life na Standing Fan. When it blows come your side remember this comment oh

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Simplecity(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dem roast you outside you carry am come dey make noise online grin pussy move.. btw how you know say he be yahoo boy?....cause you currently sound like dem poor people who will see their agemates driving toyota and tag dem as yahoo boys grin just asking o..no go carry offence like small pikin sad
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Simplecity(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Hustle oo

Make dey no insult you for real life. And you come cry for nairaland. Shey na wetin men dem dey do?

Now I see who's at fault.
lwkmd...the struggle for online attention is oozing all over his post grin
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by falcon01: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2020
sacajawea:
A Yahoo Guy tred to Beat me up today. It started with Small Complaints and Talks. he was laughing at first, then it he starts getting angry making accusations that do not make sense. He hits my Neighbor then starts to threaten him and me When I ask him why the sudden outbursts. People Pacify him, only one guy reasons with me. I was so surprised at the whole stupidity and senselessnes of what is going on.
Now looking I see how most people, including my so called "Neighbors" just brush it off some laughing.
This is the Society and the country I Live in. And This is not the First experience the last time something similar happened it was worse.

what are you trying to say? a Yahoo boy beat you up and nobody cares because he is richer than you?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Slawormir, airforce1

Your attention is need in this thread
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 02, 2020
wetin happen?
where u hitting on his girlfriend?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by akindele91(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Salvage
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by henrybomb(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2020
As you can tell us nko
Here na police station
Re: A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked by Dreyton36: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2020
Local U.S PNC account available , if you know you know
First come first serve
Note: must be loaded tomorrow Monday

(1) (2) (Reply)

?? / First Look! Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's White Wedding / Please Advise. What Can I Do In This Situation :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.