Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (4055 Views)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thread closed(Abeg I no fit talk)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by rickpat(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
you should know better as a medical student

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
I stopped reading where you said you're a virgin

8 Likes

Re: ?? by omotoshodontee1: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
U no go let us sleep with ur fairytale again...how on earth do u think u can get pregnant when u still a virgin?I dey vex tonight ooo

4 Likes

Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
alright
Re: ?? by princefrank76: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
How can a girl who claimed her virginity wasn't tempered with be pregnant?

could this be an immaculate conception?

girlie, check if truely u are pregnant then that guy took advantage of u that night

1 Like

Re: ?? by crazygod(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't get? You wrote there that you checked and that you are still intact since you are a virgin. Is there any other way someone can get pregnant without losing your virginity?
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
crazygod:
I don't get? You wrote there that you checked and that you are still intact since you are a virgin. Is there any other way someone can get pregnant without losing your virginity?
okay
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
U no go let us sleep with ur fairytale again...how on earth do u think u can get pregnant when u still a virgin?I dey vex tonight ooo
that's not a fairy tale
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
princefrank76:
How can a girl who claimed her virginity wasn't tempered with be pregnant?

could this be an immaculate conception?

girlie, check if truely u are pregnant then that guy took advantage of u that night
alright I will
Re: ?? by chatinent: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2022
I hate lies the same way you do.

1 Like

Re: ?? by Clarke207: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Wow. Another Jesus is coming from you. Blessed Virgin Sandra
Re: ?? by Slynation(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2022
So much for a medical student...!!
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2022
I don't know what to even say with the amount of insane cooked up stories on NL this days gan, You were reading with someone, you slept off, woke up naked, the person said you were drunk and all over him and you agree? You get easily turned on when someone touches your boobs how does it connect with the story? If you feel something inappropriate happened is the first step not to report the person to the appropriate authority? I don't just want to think that some people are chasing shadows on this faceless forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by Premiumwriter: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2022
SmellySperm:
another Mary

Comrade abeg prepare your gift make we go do the three wise men when she born o.

The Star go soon show for sky grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ?? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
I don't know what to even say with the amount of insane cooked up stories on NL this days gan, You were reading with someone, you slept off, woke up naked, the person said you were drunk and all over him and you agree? You get easily turned on when someone touches your boobs how does it connect with the story? If you feel something inappropriate happened is the first step not to report the person to the appropriate authority? I don't just want to think that some people are chasing shadows on this faceless forum.
And the worse part, the op is responding to comments with 'Lol'... grin

4 Likes

Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
Says a broke ass illiterate female waiting for a broke ass nigga to throw her responsibility on....I don't even blame you cos you are not worth the response

3 Likes

Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Datboredberry:
And what business of yours is it if I reply with Lol though??

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Says a broke ass illiterate female waiting for a broke ass nigga to throw her responsibility on....I don't even blame you cos you are not worth the response
Damn! Calm down Comrade, you're taking it too far abeg
Re: ?? by headbasher96(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Sandra mother of god so since u dey uniben for ekosodin side u think say na there craze end abi because ekosodin na cultist coven una the use am beat chest now come my area local made pistol na 6k make u know how we the run am pallet na 5h each u see how the thing go.

So abeg no come the threatening anybody for here because if person touch u na kpekus u go carry go give men in other for them to help u treat the Bleep up so no come here the lamba anyhow some of us don craze na just one or two the hold us

1 Like

Re: ?? by CHoccolaTE: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2022
headbasher96:
Sandra mother of god so since u dey uniben for ekosodin side u think say na there craze end abi because ekosodin na cultist coven una the use am beat chest now come my area local made pistol na 6k make u know how we the run am pallet na 5h each u see how the thing go.

So abeg no come the threatening anybody for here because if person touch u na kpekus u go carry go give men in other for them to help u treat the Bleep up so no come here the lamba anyhow some of us don craze na just one or two the hold us

But she didn't mention your name anywhere in her post
Which one is this unnecessary talk about local pistol 6k and pallet 5h? Make everybody know say you sabi price of gun abi wetin?
She no mention you, calm down.

2 Likes

Re: ?? by headbasher96(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

But she didn't mention your name anywhere in her post
Which one is this unnecessary talk about local pistol 6k and pallet 5h? Make everybody know say you sabi price of gun abi wetin?
She no mention you, calm down.
shey she be ekosodin babe she go reason anybody wey comment against her baba me i the like vawulence o
Re: ?? by CHoccolaTE: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2022
headbasher96:
shey she be ekosodin babe she go reason anybody wey comment against her baba me i the like vawulence o

Not vawulence against women okay?

Thanks. After all she no threaten you.
Re: ?? by Freelane33(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked . Iro por

Re: ?? by BUSHHUNTER: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
You are getting penis everyday and expect not to pregnant?
Re: ?? by XDaBOSS(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Nothing man no go see for this nairaland aswr...funny folks
Re: ?? by imagrg(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2022
This young lady may be saying the truth.
I would like to talk to her face to face to confirm it.

Lady, please don't mind all the rude talks about you please. And don't abort the pregnancy. I know why.
Re: ?? by ashawopikin(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Y does every guy and every one on nairaland think that most of the stories that people post on here is always fake most of the time?? If it was fake won't you see *fiction underneath or above it?? I just said this happened to me and the next reaction I get is negative comments??

I regret bringing my story on here,cos to be sincere,ya'll suck though......anyways sorry I put it or explained it wrongly.....if you felt it was not true then....Fine!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see that those commenting negatively are some bored guys....!!!

I hardly even come online here....I had no one to share what happened with that's why I came over here.... Moreover like I said before I'm a medical student in Uniben..... whether you believe me or not....I don't care it's up to you!!!!

I think this site annoys me now and I regret what I've just done....And please please before I forget who the bloody hell is datboredberry??.... And who the F* does she really think she is?? You don't believe my story right...??
Fine,so y insult me?.....on my own thread Again?
No just make me reason your matter for this side o
And let me just warn* you Na correct Uniben female student I be for Ekosodin and as I dey hot for here now I fit just reason your matter anywhere you dey,forget the fake name wey you dey use here,Ask Mercy Aigbe Na we dey run things .....we no dey dull So mind how you talk to someone or comment rubbish on threads of people you meet for the first time in here

Even to the extent of coming to my inbox to insult me....is it worth it ?

Re: ?? by zexy2030(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Y does every guy and every one on nairaland think that most of the stories that people post on here is always fake most of the time?? If it was fake won't you see *fiction underneath or above it?? I just said this happened to me and the next reaction I get is negative comments??

I regret bringing my story on here,cos to be sincere,ya'll suck though......anyways sorry I put it or explained it wrongly.....if you felt it was not true then....Fine!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see that those commenting negatively are some bored guys....!!!

I hardly even come online here....I had no one to share what happened with that's why I came over here.... Moreover like I said before I'm a medical student in Uniben..... whether you believe me or not....I don't care it's up to you!!!!

I think this site annoys me now and I regret what I've just done....And please please before I forget who the bloody hell is datboredberry??.... And who the F* does she really think she is?? You don't believe my story right...??
Fine,so y insult me?.....on my own thread Again?
No just make me reason your matter for this side o
And let me just warn* you Na correct Uniben female student I be for Ekosodin and as I dey hot for here now I fit just reason your matter anywhere you dey,forget the fake name wey you dey use here,Ask Mercy Aigbe Na we dey run things .....we no dey dull So mind how you talk to someone or comment rubbish on threads of people you meet for the first time in here

Even to the extent of coming to my inbox to insult me....is it worth it ?

Chat me up..just watchout
Re: ?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR hey listen I really do understand what ya re goin' through but first I blamed you, you supposed already know that people here don't give a f**K about how ya feel when they dropped the antagonizing words in your comment section,, like ya said they "Bored and me say frustration and inferiority complex is the real cause. But nevertheless Delete the thread and go sort the case out offline because it will go a long way in solving the problem....

Outta yea

1 Like

Re: ?? by ukaface(f): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Please where the part 1 of the story?
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2022
headbasher96:

. You are not worth my response!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Lonely / So I Think I'm Pregnant / A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.