Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura (13544 Views)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by powerfulguy: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Some governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, stormed Daura, the country home of President Muhammadu Buhari, in what reports say may be in connection with the choice of a former Borno State Governor, Ibrahim Kashim Shettima, as the party’s Vice Prudential candidate for the 2023 general elections.

Some of the governors currently in a close door meeting with Buhari are, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano, Hope Uzodima of Imo, Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi, Ahmed El-Rufai of Kaduna and Simon Lanlong of Plateau.

The APC Presidential candidate, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, had on Sunday, in Daura, named Shettima as his running mate for the polls, a decision that had tended to generate controversy as cross sections of Nigerians question the Muslim-Muslim ticket.
https://thewillnigeria.com/news/buhari-apc-governors-meet-in-daura/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by God1000(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
They keep following buhari anywhere he goes, bunch of confused bootlickers

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Urheadmaster(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
I consider all of APC members as the most incompetent leaders in Nigeria.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by FirstSon01: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't understand the outcry over Tinubu's running mate.
Y'all already said you won't vote for him. Even if he had taken the pope, they still wouldn't have supported him.

Meanwhile, atheists and traditionalists have been screaming that no one is supporting them but they said we should sit down, that we have no electoral value.

Now they've said you don't have electoral value too and didn't pick you, you're crying.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by FirstSon01: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I consider all of APC members as the most incompetent leaders in Nigeria.

Zulum is the most competent governor in Nigeria. And he's of the APC.

Support candidature, and not party.
Majority of Nigerians support PO irrespective of the party he is.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Arysexy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bunch of useless nincompoops

We shall reject you all at the poll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by hungkee: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
So many APC stakeholders are not happy with the VP, this may lead to defections to other political party's.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Muhylonaire007: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by adioolayi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Make Una no kill yourself...

Their choice...their headache..

Allow them sink or win with it na grin grin grin

You have your PVC....You should make your own choice too.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by NwaNimo1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022

P.lease

D.ont

P.anic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by MikoB: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Ballack1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by newnigerdelta1: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jealousy
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by kennethfranc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shey nah eyes dey pain me?

Nobi obaseki be this?

But the heading says APC Governors undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by athaboi(f): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
I strongly say no to a Muslim Muslim ticket....christians should watch it, it ordinarily shouldn't mean anything but Nigeria is a very dangerous place that these Muslims will feel they have emerged superior to christians! Let's watch this, there will be consequences

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by ephraimubong(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
B
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by JBriel: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Evil party
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Karlovych: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
embarassed More vultures to them!
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bush meat has come to eat the hunter.

APC Governors canjole Tinubu into Muslim Muslim just to enhance their chances of selection. Now they carried them trabaye.

Most of them didn't collect Senate form because of greed, what will they do now. Political irrelevance loading.

I'm waiting to see who will first jump ship in Ganduje, Rufai and Baduru.

Which mouth Lalong wan take sell Muslim Muslim for Jos?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Awise09(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
All these Cap head for nothing
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by owiko(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Only people with dead conscience would vote these crop of candidates APC presented

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by condralbedez: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Confused fellas
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by sirnewton20: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
A muslim-muslim ticket should be a NO for a reasonable Nigerian
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by backnbeta(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima is a poor choice for Tinubu because of his history with BH. Sadly, I just want a southerner to become president in 2023 because enough is enough for these northerners! I want Obi, but if he can't get it, let's manage Tinubu
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Sholaco: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Useless bloggers, APC governors? Is that not obaseki?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by ImDStar: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
The then governor shettima made arrested boko haram suspect, Junaid Khadi his Special Adviser Religious Affairs...Dec. 2014
Is this where the Muslim Muslim ticket is heading?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by PALAPALA02(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
These northeners are just deceiving Tinubu.
Dem no say e go die for office (God forgive me o) if at all he manages to rig and win the election. Tinubu won’t last a yr or 2 on that seat and power would be moved back to the north.
This has been their agenda all this while and i wonder why people are so blind to see this.
Instead of choosing a healthy person from the south, they chose to go with an old sickler nearer to his grave

Shm
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
MikoB:
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral.
If money was all it takes GEJ would have been re-elected.Even with Lagos coffers Tinubu is definitely not the richest man in Nigeria
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Honjoshy4u: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
When God wants to destroy your enemy he gives them lots of problems that they will never solve until they're overtaken by event.

The beginning of the end of APC was when he threw caution to the wind with his devilish muslim-muslim ticket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Pmb Appoints Babagana Kingibe As The New Chief Of Staff To The President / Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.