Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) (58972 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
sirp9898:
I want u to defend your uyo with streets pics having multi storey building all cluster facing each other like this pic
All these Rivers people. Always masturbating on Akwa ibom threads. Ask them how Akwa Ibom warranted their attention now they'll start talking okoto,how the mighty have fallen, now the almighty rivers State is dragging bragging rights with Akwa Ibom of yesterday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
and akwa ibom are what? First class house helps in Lagos tongue Is it not a shame that with all your wealth you have an airport and I'm building mine? You have a stadium I have too, and also building another.

Is it not a shame I have five fly overs and you don't have as much? Is it not shame my state university offers medicine with state of art college, that shows our dedication to health care, while our federal university offers medicine too. You get mall I get mall. Las las the only thing your state get I no get na airline. Air Peace has larger fleet than you and will already popular across Nigeria, carrying out evacuation flights and getting promotion from 5 south east igbo business men and women.

undecided undecided undecided Money for nothing!

Hahahahahahajajhaha.. How old is airpeace compare to IbomAir and what's the success story..
Last I check I heard he now buys smaller planes now.. Coplying IbomAir grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahahahahahajajhaha.. How old is airpeace compare to IbomAir and what's the success story..
so na una in the world started using small planes undecided I guess u don't read news.
Shae you guys have 5 planes in ur fleet. Air Peace has more than 10 and ordered 13 more planes last week.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
effty:
How is that your business?
What's the name of your state?
We're always proud of ours whether in good or bad report.
But you on the other hand can only insult other states but oya let's know where you're from you'll start talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by moreb2cum: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Of what benefit is this to the common man?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ok it's 7 years old tongue but has 20 planes in her fleet and ordered 13 more shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
so na una in the world started using small planes undecided I guess u don't read news.
Shae you guys have 5 planes in ur fleet. Air Peace has more than 10 and ordered 13 more planes last week.
You're not smart tho?
Ibom air is not up to 4 years old and it has 5 aircraft already.
Your airpeace has been around for longer period before Ibom air and can only boast about ten plus aircraft.
Rest nna
I'm not even understanding your Igbo vs Akwa Ibom argument.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
we are already rubbing shoulders with u Mr man
Suck the attachment below..
Though I love Ebonyi, my sexmate is from there..
But you leave me no choice

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

who dash u sexmate? U just dey brag emptily. Who go gree bang guy like u Guy leave that statistics. I know the kind of poverty in uyo . Na only political thugs dem sabi do and standing at plaza roundabouts reading newspaper in large groups

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

You're not smart tho?
Your airpeace has been around for longer period before Ibom air and can only boast about ten plus aircraft.
Rest nna
did u just say 10 crafts. Air Peace has 20 planes and ordered 13 planes last week. Na that guy yab igbo people in the first place and am putting him in his place.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

What's the name of your state?
We're always proud of ours whether in good or bad report.
But you on the other hand can only insult other states but oya let's know where you're from you'll start talking rubbish.
Na those people from the backwater state.. Inferior fools
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh please you need good education and rational thinking to develop yourself further................. Believe me you are better than this........... I know that you have been paid by government agent to post this nonesense topic. ....... But u can be of more help to your state and your motherland by drawing government attention and making them be aware of their basic responsibilities to the people of akwa ibom state....................... There is so much money in akwa ibom state and yet it is one of the poverty capital of NIGERIAN.........

As an akwa ibomite, I love my governor but this is not what we elected him to do............ There are no big standard industries in akwa ibom state.. the youth are hungry and begging (and I am very sure u are also begging from a politician, that is why you are doing this)............ Primary school retirees have not been paid their gratuity since 2010 in akwa ibom state................. And yet akwa ibom state is collecting one of the highest allocation from federal government.

So stop deceiving yourself and for once in your life be productive for your state, By telling the truth and urging government to carryout their responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by VEXT: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Guy u just finish that guy... But I think say igbo na una brothers,why do they envy you guys?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

You're not smart tho?
Rest nna
Leave the retard.. IbomAir is just a year old

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
did u just say 10 crafts. Air Peace has 20 planes and ordered 13 planes last week. Na that guy yab igbo people in the first place and am putting him in his place.
If he did I'm pretty sure you said one nasty thing about Akwa ibomites like most nairalanders like doing.
How ever why did onyema the owner of airpeace site the HQ in Lagos? Doesn't seem like a smart move to me. Is Anambra or IMO not comfortable enough.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
20 old Boeing that the youngest was 20yrs old grin...
Na now him dey go buy smaller Brazilian plane, since he couldn't afford Canadian CJ900 ibomair is using hahah
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Airpeace was founded a good six years earlier
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
VEXT:

Guy u just finish that guy... But I think say igbo na una brothers,why do they envy you guys?
Those guys only want us because of our resources and we are gradually knowing the truth..
A snake will always be a snake and will always give birth to one...
For the records they are not our brothers oo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by BlueBanana: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

He should be stuffing the dollars into his agbada abi? Clown.
Stop defending mediocrity. I know you will complain if it was the president that built such a building for APC with Tax payers money
Love for your state should not make you defend the corrupt practices going on there
Be wise

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

If he did I'm pretty sure you said one nasty thing about Akwa ibomites like most nairalanders like doing.
How ever why did onyema the owner of airpeace site the HQ in Lagos? Doesn't seem like a smart move to me. Is Anambra or IMO not comfortable enough.
my man he had issue with USA oo saying the proceeds used to purchase aircrafts seemed like proceeds from corruption during GEJ government. It was a really big issue then, the airline almost faced sanctions from Nigeria's FG. Onyema bargained and begged. All of a sudden the hoax died down till now. Guess using Lagos as airhub was one of conditions given by FG before he's left to keep floating. Honestly there's deliberate attempts to Make sure SE is not viable. What do I know.

Umahi from 2023 grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueBanana:

Stop defending mediocrity. I know you will complain if it was the president that built such a building for APC with Tax payers money
Love for your state should not make you defend the corrupt practices going on there
Be wise
How did you know I'll complain or are you a prophet? It is only natural that a party benefits from having a president or govenor. My top two favorite govenors aren't even PDP govenors to start with so relax.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Those guys only want us because of our resources and we are gradually knowing the truth..
A snake will always be a snake and will always give birth to one...
For the records they are not our brothers oo[/s]
who wan brother you before You think everyone follows nnamdi kanu up and about You feel too funky undecided you and the yoruba person trying to ensure you maintain the distance with SE. For you guys knowledge I DONT CARE and everyone who is not IPOB does not care either about you guys!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]20 old Boeing that the youngest was 20yrs old grin...
Na now him dey go buy smaller Brazilian plane, since he couldn't afford Canadian CJ900 ibomair is using hahah[/s]
petty tantrums I am sure when the 13 planes arrive, they'll dwarf your total number of Canadian planes

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

make una take the humble pie abeg grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Ilaumoh please you need good education and rational thinking to develop yourself further................. Believe me you are better than this........... I know that you have been paid by government agent to post this nonesense topic. ....... But u can be of more help to your state and your motherland by drawing government attention and making them be aware of their basic responsibilities to the people of akwa ibom state....................... There is so much money in akwa ibom state and yet it is one of the poverty capital of NIGERIAN.........

As an akwa ibomite, I love my governor but this is not what we elected him to do............ There are no big standard industries in akwa ibom state.. the youth are hungry and begging (and I am very sure u are also begging from a politician, that is why you are doing this)............ Primary school retirees have not been paid their gratuity since 2010 in akwa ibom state................. And yet akwa ibom state is collecting one of the highest allocation from federal government.

So stop deceiving yourself and for once in your life be productive for your state, By telling the truth and urging government to carryout their responsibilities
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by BlueBanana: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahaha maybe
I least expected this from you. You're one of those here stoking the fires o tribalism. Desist from this ignoble act
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
who dash u sexmate? U just dey brag emptily. Who go gree bang guy like u Guy leave that statistics. I know the kind of poverty in uyo . Na only political thugs dem sabi do and standing at plaza roundabouts reading newspaper in large groups
Talk from somebody from a poor state

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by BlueBanana: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

How did you know I'll complain or are you a prophet? It is only natural that a party benefits from having a president or govenor. My top two favorite govenors aren't even PDP govenors to start with so relax.
Again, Be wise!
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Talk from somebody from a poor state
who takes your statistics seriously? Ebonyi still waybills rice to your godforsaken state heavily. Keep deceiving yourself. The level of infrastructure in that state doesn't even do half justice to the amount of wealth there-in. Any infrastructure you can think of in akwa ibom, ebonyi has it or is building it. Except airline. Airport mah dey construction

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
my man he had issue with USA oo saying the proceeds used to purchase aircrafts seemed like proceeds from corruption during GEJ government. It was a really big issue then, the airline almost faced sanctions from Nigeria's FG. Onyema bargained and begged. All of a sudden the hoax died down till now. Guess using Lagos as airhub was one of conditions given by FG before he's left to keep floating. Honestly there's deliberate attempts to Make sure SE is not viable. What do I know.

Umahi from 2023 grin
True the hoax is dead.
But he should locate his business HQ in his Homeland and the have office branches, check well na Yoruba people go full that place meanwhile no single Yoruba owned business HQ in the SE. Sha anyhow.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
petty tantrums I am sure when the 13 planes arrive, they'll dwarf your total number of Canadian planes
You mean those old planes... We all know how airpeace stories the end na..
FBI go soon arrest am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.