Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) (59022 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by earnit3: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
ok
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Pondeck: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lagos Apc that extorts the elites at Lekki-Ikoyi till Gates and the surviving traders around Lagos. What has the govt to show for it.
Rather money is being shared amongst Tinubu and his boys.
Mr wailer just keep quiet.
24SEVEN:
Petty things like this is what Akwa Ibom should stick to doing. Fits her perfectly.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by effty(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Inferiority complex spotted.. Don't worry I understand
Why should I tell the richest man on Nairaland where I come from? Do you want to buy us off? Jobless miscreant.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by leofab(f): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
sageb:
where are you from?
from Jupiter
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
effty:
Why should I tell the richest man on Nairaland where I come from? Do you want to buy us off? Jobless miscreant.
Jealousy kill you dier grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
sirp9898:
Meaning uyo is a village town since you dont have any pics to back your claim instead you reslted to post out dated gdp mostly used by s w guys to defend their ugly cities
Hahahahhaha.. Even yourself can't believe yourself. grin
Uyo is the Most beautiful city in Nigeria after Abuja period ..
No try am ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
You no you are mocking yourself for making that coment

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Can you imagine achievement?. Rubbish. A political party achievements now for state...
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Yep. I'll take structure ahead of appointments anyday anytime twice on sunday.

I'm certain Southern politicians have learnt the mistakes of GEJ and are learning the selfish structural/infrastructural allocation of Buhari.
E go better

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Since you are brainless... You can visit this link below
The answer to all the questions you've asked are there

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom
You call someone saying the truth as brainles.And you that is poverty strinking living from crumbs from the governor.Can you tell us why the road that is less than 3kilo meter linking aka and abak road has lingered and it is beside this pdp office.Infact the covet beside this nonsense you are celebrating is accident trap for people living around thr coming from the immigration office axis.With the nonsense links you share.why do you still have high rate of unemployed youths in the state and you are one of them.You think is by making noise about audio factories and companies.Can you mention anywhere in uyo you can go and get the products produced by this factories both agricultural produce.You call that small box sitting in large span of land around cbn as achievement.Then you should tell me why the stadium and e library under utilized.The truth remains that majority of the people are living in poverty apart from those within the political cycle.A state where the highest employer is keke/mini bus driving with huge monthly allocation

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
You call someone saying the truth as brainles.And you that is poverty strinking living from crumbs from the governor.Can you tell us why the road that is less than 3kilo meter linking aka and abak road has lingered and it is beside this pdp office.Infact the covet beside this nonsense you are celebrating is accident trap for people living around thr coming from the immigration office axis.With the nonsense links you share.why do you still have high rate of unemployed youths in the state and you are one of them.You think is by making noise about audio factories and companies.Can you mention anywhere in uyo you can go and get the products produced by this factories both agricultural produce.You call that small box sitting in large span of land around cbn as achievement.Then you should tell me why the stadium and e library under utilized.The truth remains that majority of the people are living in poverty apart from those within the political cycle.A state where the highest employer is keke/mini bus driving with huge monthly allocation
Whats really the arguement here... Because you sound bitter and stupid to me honestly ..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
sirp9898:
You no you are mocking yourself for making that coment
You just need brain cells that all.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You mean that brown roof old cemetery you just posted?
Nah.. Uyo is better off with Cape Town to that cluster of dirt you've posted
Yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Whats really the arguement here... Because you sound bitter and stupid to me honestly ..
You must be a joker.Have you been to all this places I mentioned.Then prove me wrong.Do you even know that two floors in the e library was taken over by oil major for training since two yrs because it was not in use.I worked for the oil major in setting three classes thr with 30person capacity.Till today it has not taken off because of politice within the south South region.I don't live on crumbs

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah bro
Pictures of building clusters showing human activity please, stop making empty noises untop nothing
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
You must be a joker.Have you been to all this places I mentioned.Then prove me wrong.Do you even know that two floors in the e library was taken over by oil major for training since two yrs because it was not in use.I worked for the oil major in setting three classes thr with 30person capacity.Till today it has not taken off because of politice within the south South region.I don't live on crumbs
Your name looks imaginery from the ordinary... You are so stupid like that your audio country... Your entire yeast or biafrand will continue to be a dry desert of the south.. Drug dealers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Pictures of building clusters showing human activity please, stop making empty noises untop nothing
When you upgrade your GDP to Atleast 5th place then we talk ok.. For now fvckoff

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Is a party secretariat outskirt of Uyo.. Is at Uruan local government area
Nope. It's at Attan Offot. Behind state secretariat.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

When you upgrade your GDP to Atleast 5th place then we talk ok.. For now fvckoff
You are a joker, show pictures of development on ground, show your cities,....not all these usesless stats that don't reflect on the life of an average Ákwà ibomite, A lot of them here in anambra complaining about lack of opportunities at home with all the oil money

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
All this noise from e warriors who are paid stipend.Though I know that many of you can not Cross the gate in Barack road.Tell the governor that all this audio factories and companies is not creating employment that is the reason street cutism and crime is on the increase.That the 8pm curfew is only a temporary measure hiding under covid 19.That the rate of unemployed youths should not be so with the kind of revenue the state is getting.That is why the state civil service is over bloated if in doubt take a trip to state Secretariat.Tell him if he could achieve the functionality of the deep see port ,it will have a multiple effect in all other sector of the state economy not sky scrapper and worship centers.That the politics of paper signing and committee abracadabra should be dropped aside and really work at the see port should start now
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by backbone503(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Read that info again.. Do you know 95% of AKS are PDP?
Do you know that complex will create direct and indirect job to people of the state?
For fuvk sake, it is called a secretariat, if only you know what that even mean...

What do you mean by "95% of AKS are PDP"? That's totally misleading and fallacious. PDP's victory in 2019 was largely due to the massive voter inducement and vote buying that characterized the election. 6-7 of 10 Akwa Ibomites are APC at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Show me your cities that your Useless GDp has built for you, you are only shooting yourselves on the foot with all these online propaganda, Ákwà ibom is dry as bone, poverty is rife...... Everything has to be done by the government cos the citizens are severely poor
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
All this noise from e warriors who are paid stipend.Though I know that many of you can not Cross the gate in Barack road.Tell the governor that all this audio factories and companies is not creating employment that is the reason street cutism and crime is on the increase.That the 8pm curfew is only a temporary measure hiding under covid 19.That the rate of unemployed youths should not be so with the kind of revenue the state is getting.That is why the state civil service is over bloated if in doubt take a trip to state Secretariat.Tell him if he could achieve the functionality of the deep see port ,it will have a multiple effect in all other sector of the state economy not sky scrapper and worship centers.That the politics of paper signing and committee abracadabra should be dropped aside and really work at the see port should start now
No private sector in Ákwà ibom, Anything the government does not do will be left undone......No place develos like that...... Unfortunately the people that are supposed to speak for their people are doing propaganda on Nairaland for pocket money
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Show me your cities that your Useless GDp has built for you, you are only shooting yourselves on the foot with all these online propaganda, Ákwà ibom is dry as bone, poverty is rife...... Everything has to be done by the government cos the citizens are severely poor
Hahahahhaha... If you're not suffering from inferiority complex mention your state first am waiting?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
No private sector in Ákwà ibom, Anything the government does not do will be left undone......No place develos like that...... Unfortunately the people that are supposed to speak for their people are doing propaganda on Nairaland for pocket money
Hahahahhaha retard Fuvk.... What state are your from?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your name looks imaginery from the ordinary... You are so stupid like that your audio country...
Your entire yeast or biafrand will continue to be a dry desert of the south.. Drug dealers everywhere
BNot surprised,you must be among the group that have not gone beyond aba,umuahia and calabar that I meet when I come to work in akwa ibom . Sorry but the state should not be where it is with the kind allocation coming into it.This is why your politicians are individual extremely rich with majority of the populace poor.The wealth of the state is not evenly distributed
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
backbone503:

What do you mean by "95% of AKS are PDP"? That's totally misleading and fallacious. PDP's victory in 2019 was largely due to the massive voter inducement and vote buying that characterized the election. 6-7 of 10 Akwa Ibomites are APC at heart.
Hahahajaajja.. Clowns everywhere.. In which history book did you see APC present in my state?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
BNot surprised,you must be among the group that have not gone beyond aba,umuahia and calabar that I meet when I come to work in akwa ibom . Sorry but the state should not be where it is with the kind allocation coming into it.This is why your politicians are individual extremely rich with majority of the populace poor.The wealth of the state is not evenly distributed
Find attachment drugdealer, soon SouthAfrica will start doing ethnic cleansing

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hahahahhaha... If you're not suffering from inferiority complex mention your state first am waiting?
Show me your uyo New York city that you have been trying to market, Always peddling dry stats up and down.......Every Ákwà ibom person i've met is doing one menial job or the other outside Ákwà ibom, you owe it to them to prevail on your government to better their lives not doing paper statistics that can't feed anybody
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Show me your uyo New York city that you have been trying to market, Always peddling dry stats up and down.......Every Ákwà ibom person i've met is doing one menial job or the other outside Ákwà ibom, you owe it to them to prevail on your government to better their lives not doing paper statistics that can't feed anybody
Let compare in an objective manner... Which state are your from?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Let compare in an objective manner... Which state are your from?
Compare Ákwà ibam with Dubai and tell me how you fare, it's the same oil that you have.....You can't have oil and your people are all over Nigeria doing 10k a month jobs, stop doing stats and show me just one picture of a thriving Ákwà ibom city just one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch / The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.