Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) (59032 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
who takes your statistics seriously? Ebonyi still waybills rice to your godforsaken state heavily. Keep deceiving yourself. The level of infrastructure in that state doesn't even do half justice to the amount of wealth there-in. Any infrastructure you can think of in akwa ibom, ebonyi has it or is building it. Except airline. Airport mah dey construction
Ask your brother the one in CBN.. Na una people be CBN governor na
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

True the hoax is dead.
But he should locate his business HQ in his Homeland and the have office branches, check well na Yoruba people go full that place meanwhile no single Yoruba owned business HQ in the SE. Sha anyhow.
Nigeria matter for you. If keeping it in South West will sustain his business and not get it grounded on corruption grounds, even me I'd swallow the hard pill too and maybe shift it to SE airport when an igbo man becomes president. Definitely not under a Northern or SW presidency.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
meum:

Chineke! I no fit read am. Edit am mk E mk sense grin
Seriously Dem try but if u appreciate beautiful buildings you'll knw what I mean. I come in peace bro.
I hope your ok
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by BlueBanana: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

If he did I'm pretty sure you said one nasty thing about Akwa ibomites like most nairalanders like doing.
How ever why did onyema the owner of airpeace site the HQ in Lagos? Doesn't seem like a smart move to me. Is Anambra or IMO not comfortable enough.
Airpeace is a private aviation company which has no affiliations with the governments of South East. Stop with the ethnic squabbles
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ask your brother the one in CBN.. Na una people be CBN governor na
shebi emefiele from delta now na igbo man cheesy when the rhetoric does not suit your argument you call him south south. Now he is delta igbo. Continue. If you don't know you'd realize now that that statistics was calculated largely based on allocation, that's why all the states with least allocation from FG seemed to have high poverty. But that's not the case when you visit the state cos Ibom with massive wealth wallows in poverty of keke driving and political thuggery. I don't like doing this cause I have friends in uniuyo but you're forcing me. Thankfully its an anonymous website.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

All these Rivers people. Always masturbating on Akwa ibom threads. Ask them how Akwa Ibom warranted their attention now they'll start talking okoto,how the mighty have fallen, now the almighty rivers State is dragging bragging rights with Akwa Ibom of yesterday grin grin
That is life for you... The once rejected stone, definitely do end up to be the chief corner stone...
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You mean those old planes... We all know how airpeace stories the end na..
FBI go soon arrest am
EFCC go first arrest Akpabio the corruption kingpin before FBI arrests Air Peace.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
shebi emefiele from delta now na igbo man cheesy when the rhetoric does not suit your argument you call him south south. Now he is delta igbo. Continue. If you don't know you'd realize now that that statistics was calculated largely based on allocation, that's why all the states with least allocation from FG seemed to have high poverty. But that's not the case when you visit the state cos Ibom with massive wealth wallows in poverty of keke driving and political thuggery. I don't like doing this cause I have friends in uniuyo but you're forcing me. Thankfully its an anonymous website.
No be biafra again... So delta no be una biafra again grin
When the going is right na igbo but when it goes opposite na delta
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by BlueBanana: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You mean those old planes... We all know how airpeace stories the end na..
go soon arrest am
Pull him down syndrome
The biggest disease plaguing the Black man.
Stop wishing another evil.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]No be biafra again... So delta no be una biafra again grin
When the going is right na igbo but when it goes opposite na delta[/s]
you must be nuts. Your state government doesn't even have a housing scheme for civil servants, na so so extended family inside one compound grin. So so poverty.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
EFCC go first arrest Akpabio the corruption kingpin before FBI arrests Air Peace.
Funnily I even want Akpabio arrested if he is guilty but what about you, will you want your brother to be arrested of his crimes?

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

No be biafra again... So delta no be una biafra again grin
When the going is right na igbo but when it goes opposite na delta
when will you guys have state owned water scheme? With massive wealth your people dey use hang carry water from distant compounds dey trek for road.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigeria matter for you. If keeping it in South West will sustain his business and not get it grounded on corruption grounds, even me I'd swallow the hard pill too and maybe shift it to SE airport when an igbo man becomes president. Definitely not under a Northern or SW presidency.
Every important business is armtwisted to relocate HQ to Lagos or Abuja but they expect the country to be evenly developed. Up till today I don't understand why FG can't put the same energy it's putting into Lagos ports into eastern ports like onne or Calabar, even Akwa Ibom own they refused to approve it, I seriously hope the next president of this country will be from the SE or SS to correct this malady because Jonathan didn't look into these things at all.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
you must be nuts. Your state government doesn't even have a housing scheme for civil servants, na so so extended family inside one compound grin. So so poverty.
It doesn't change the fact that we Niger delta don't want biafrand period
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Funnily I even want Akpabio arrested if he is guilty but what about you, will you want your brother to be arrested of his crimes?[/s]
Air Peace is innocent. Trust Buhari's anti-igbo government to ground his airline were he guilty.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]It doesn't change the fact that we Niger delta don't want biafrand period [/s]
and who wants lazy parasitic ass holes like yourself in one country We die here inside this Nigeria drinking your oil, then when it becomes useless with the advent of electric vehicles, we go dump your sorry assses and found an igbo only Biafra.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
BlueBanana:

Airpeace is a private aviation company which has no affiliations with the governments of South East. Stop with the ethnic squabbles
It seems quoting me gives you orgasm,carry on.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That is life for you... The once rejected stone, definitely do end up to be the chief corner stone...
The Bible even said " the first shall become the last and the last shall become the first" grin

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Air Peace is innocent. Trust Buhari's anti-igbo government to ground his airline were he guilty.
Am not surprise, am average clueless igbo man will always depend a thieve.... Wonder why they are in Malaysian prisons
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

The Bible even said " the first shall become the last and the last shall become the first" grin
Bam
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Meaning uyo is a village town since you dont have any pics to back your claim instead you reslted to post out dated gdp mostly used by s w guys to defend their ugly cities

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Every important business is armtwisted to relocate HQ to Lagos or Abuja but they expect the country to be evenly developed. Up till today I don't understand why FG can't put the same energy it's putting into Lagos ports into eastern ports like onne or Calabar, even Akwa Ibom own they refused to approve it, I seriously hope the next president of this country will be from the SE or SS to correct this malady because Jonathan didn't look into these things at all.
Jonathan didnt have the balls to favour his political zone to the disadvantage of other zones, much like Buhari is doing against the south especially the south east.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Am not surprise, am average clueless igbo man will always depend a thieve.... Wonder why they are in Malaysian prisons
wonder why your people are in Lagos as house helps

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Jonathan didnt have the balls to favour his political zone to the disadvantage of other zones, much like Buhari is doing against the south especially the south east.
He was trying to appease them and they still voted him out, by the time his eyes cleared and he did that 2014 confab it was already too late.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
and who wants lazy parasitic ass holes like yourself in one country We die here inside this Nigeria drinking your oil, then when it becomes useless with the advent of electric vehicles, we go dump your sorry assses and found an igbo only Biafra.
So indeed who are the parasite now... That your online country with drug dealers everywhere...
Don't worry very soon SouthAfrica will soon start another ethnic cleaning..
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

He was trying to appease them and they still voted him out, by the time his eyes cleared and he did that 2014 confab it was already too late.
Any president that must come from South east or south south must have balls fatter than that of a local African he-goat.

Jona mis-calculated. Buhari didn't wait for second term to start favouring his people.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
wonder why your people are in Lagos as house helps
And your people are refugees in other people land.. Runing away from the yest to the south south and south west.. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Any president that must come from South east or south south must have balls fatter than that of a local African he-goat.

Jona mis-calculated. Buhari didn't wait for second term to start favouring his people.
In appointment Jonathan actually favored us but in terms of infrastructure and changing the already unfair structure of Nigeria he didn't do anything.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]So indeed who are the parasite now... That your online country with drug dealers everywhere...
Don't very soon SouthAfrica will soon start another ethnic cleaning..[/s]
Listen gun, no matter how much you hate on south east or curse or wish them death in South Africa. You can never match them in any endeavour except crude oil wey dey for ocean and not land sef.

Is Uniuyo better than Nsukka in prestige?
Do you have Chinua Achebe?
Do you have 5 states?
Have you produced Senate President three times?
Have you produced military head of state?
Do you have jobs as it is in aba and onitsha?
Do you have chimamanda adichie?
Do you control nollywood and film industry?
Have you produced secretary to Federal government?
Are you up to 20million in population?
How many billionaires do you have?

You have no shame. Inside the akwa ibom, no still be one tribe.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

In appointment Jonathan actually favored us but in terms of infrastructure and changing the already unfair structure of Nigeria he didn't do anything.
Yep. I'll take structure ahead of appointments anyday anytime twice on sunday.

I'm certain Southern politicians have learnt the mistakes of GEJ and are learning the selfish structural/infrastructural allocation of Buhari.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

And your people are refugees in other people land.. Runing away from the yest to the south south and south west.. grin
more like taking advantages of opportunities in your own state and in other states.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Listen gun, no matter how much you hate on south east or curse or wish them death in South Africa. You can never match them in any endeavour except crude oil wey dey for ocean and not land sef.

Is Uniuyo better than Nsukka in prestige?
Do you have Chinua Achebe?
Do you have 5 states?
Have you produced Senate President three times?
Have you produced military head of state?
Do you have jobs as it is in aba and onitsha?
Do you have chimamanda adichie?
Do you control nollywood and film industry?
Have you produced secretary to Federal government?
Are you up to 20million in population?
How many billionaires do you have?

You have no shame. Inside the akwa ibom, no still be one tribe.
Hahaha.. All those are nonsense stats...
Ask yourself thus it change the fact that some of your people are known drugdealers globally...

And stop playing emotional cos you started this tribal fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54