Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals (1242 Views)

My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by mayorland(m): 5:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Big brother naija housemates for this season, have been living their best of life in the lockdown, entertaining their audience as well as entertaining themselves. One common thing about this season, is the pressure every housemate has in getting into a relationship, as they believe their chances of survival in the house is boosted by such positive pairings. While some housemates have been successful in the pairing, others have found it very difficult to find a partner, while others withdrew because they found themselves mixed up with one kind of 'entanglement' or the other.

While conversing with fellow housemates Brighto and Triky Tee, Wathoni who was being pressured to leave the situation she found herself in with Kiddwaya and chase her first crush Prince, Wathoni revealed that she had moved on from both parties and as for Prince, she found it difficult to relate with him because he spends half of his time talking about Mr Nigeria. The housemate did not stop there, as she also exposed the fact that she was way older than Prince or Kiddwaya and would not condescend herself to being paired up with any of them.

Wathoni revealed that she came into the house to live her best life and have fun, and although she has no influence over the media, she knew that the viewers sees everything that goes on in the house and she can't wait for the many gist her best friend (who is officially handling her social media accounts) would tell her about the house when she eventually leaves or wins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12044909_wantoni1024x576_jpeg_jpegfbbeb68768bc69be331ca63d05cabe6f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12044910_wantoni2_jpeg_jpege90f5ff0a9a1fca62a8ca7d232c31d4d
There would be a live eviction show today, and after the unlucky housemates have been evicted, the rest would start to give their best shot at winning the game..
Source: https://leakedhitt..com/
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by meobizy(f): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Story. She admitted to liking the guy, of which he immediately friendzoned her. Being a female, she tried to verbally break out of the friendzone, to which he buried her even deeper into it. Tolanibaj lingered by their side to chase her out of the conversation so she could make her own intentions known. The excuse of not being able to relate with him was to save face in front of others.

The show has reconfirmed something I read many times as a young adult: a man who stumbles in every move he makes when wooing a female is at a greater advantage than a female trying the same to a guy. Women are not smooth with making their intentions known and are more scared than men. Men are more brave and sometimes throw their options on the table — a situation a woman will do only at gun point.

Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by grammarian247(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by palmmed: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
can you imagine!
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by Zainhub: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2020
this post never reach FP sha
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by mayorland(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2020
smiles, it would only if one of the moderators gets to see it but thanks anyway
Zainhub:
this post never reach FP sha
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by Zainhub: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: I Can Not Relate With Prince Wathoni Reveals by mayorland(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2020

Why were you aroused When She Was Narrating Her Rape Experience? / How Do I Build Up My Life Again? / Is Been Called A Yahoo Boy A Symbol Of Respect In Nigeria Of Today?.