Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa (22471 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Godpikin4real(f): 3:16am On Aug 03, 2020
I guess he meant the giant of Africa.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Tunagee(m): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2020
obembet:
Leave Religion ... Forget weather you are Christian, Muslim or others.... I wish someone like David Oyedepo can be the president of this Nation.

Oyedepo does not have the trait of who can rule Nigeria. He is always commanding and swearing for people who deviates from his expectations; tithing and others. Abeg leave that matter!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by TWoods(m): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2020
That starts with eliminating the scourge of religious cultism (not true christianity) in Nigeria. That starts with Chris Oyakhilome and his band of frauds who prey on the vulnerable Nigerian.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by TWoods(m): 4:50am On Aug 03, 2020
obembet:
Leave Religion ... Forget weather you are Christian, Muslim or others.... I wish someone like David Oyedepo can be the president of this Nation.

Oyedepo may be a pastor, but a president he should never be. A man who lacks impulse control, who thinks it is ok to abuse another (in the name of God) and with an authoritarian streak is not someone we need. There is no point replacing an incompetent president with a megalomaniac.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by luckyz4rea(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

because he will paying of tithes mandatory...

SMH
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by jeyselassie(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Our leaders have brains, they are not just allowed to use it in office
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by handiriwamadi(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Loveworld ministries has frowned at why Government in Nigeria is watching its best brains exit the country in droves. The cleric and serial entrepreneur advocates that the solution is for us to put people with brains in position of leadership. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2qZtMR6wk
we have a lot of intelligent Nigerian leaders, that knows how to speak good english. but their major problem is greed. They only think right when they are out of office. We don't have petrotic leader in Nigeria.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Budoski: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Baawaa:
We also need genuine pastors in Africa not yahoo pastors
u too u don't have brain,me I know that Africa is cursed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by moh1(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
our focus should be on our (Nigerians) religion leaders. they are the problem of this country, starting from various atrocity e,g rituals, 419, corruption all in the name of prosperity for it members. Religion leaders getting richer every day. God safe us all.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Baawaa(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
God1stson:

Face the fact. Don't run circus. Someone is talking of apples and ur talking of oranges
Budoski:
You guys don't have brains,so your pastor is not leader
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Budoski: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baawaa:

don't worry ur low mentality will not make u understand intellectual discussuon ok bye
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Budoski:
Africa is not cursed. Just that the people are too sheeple-minded and willing to follow after everything that makes noise their way, no matter how stupid and foolish it may be.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by God1stson(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baawaa:

Observe his ministry, if Nigeria was as prosperous as Christ embassy I wouldn't be complaining. Though, there is no basis for comparison, church have different organizational structure from government. That's why I said u're comparing apples and oranges. Why I supported what pastor Chris said is that WE NEED CREDIBLE PEOPLE IN GOVERNANCE WHICH WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT.Common bless God for me I know I have divine wisdom just key in and it shall be yours lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Reacts To The Murder Of Evangelist Eunice Olawale / Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2019 Prophecies: '1 Governor, 4 Senators Will Die’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.