Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) (4930 Views)

History Of Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Ogba People In Rivers State By Prof. Eric Amadi / Facts About Benin Origin Of Ikwerre Tribe / Are There Two Types Of Ikwerre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
The way Igbos dishes out insult on ikwere here, Even if they wants to attribute their Origin to th, they'll rethink. Why can't you people be civil while expressing yourselves? MUST you always haul abusive words
[/s] Ikwerre people are Yoruba because of their Bini origin please you can have them grin

4 Likes

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by haffaze777(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ekiti and ijebu in ibadan?
You obviously don't what you are saying..
He's right bro,There's another about in Ngwa and that's where he's from.
grin
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Okay. God will help your ministration.
However, be civil while expressing yourselves, you're common to use of abusive words on your opponent
let him be
hate beget hate
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Igboid: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2020
OriakuAmara:

Thank you so much, you understand ethnic politics ,
Thats why some etches are beginning to deny being Igbo , nobody wants to identify with a group that are not strong in identity upliftment,
that's why I have issues with Igbos, they have debased and humiliated the Igbo identity that many outside SE wants to stay away from it.
if you deal with those slave descendants and throw them out, it will send a strong message.
I don't believe in massaging the ego of neverdowells who occupy a three and half LGAs or the eastern Minorities .
hate for hate
brutal for brutal
you win your respect back

I like you already.

You remind me of a strong Asa woman we use to have here in the days of onlytruth.
Her Monika was Policewoman.

The Igbos in SE are ignorant and stupid and it pains the hell out of the Igbos in SS who has to live in Igbophobic environment of minorities when they see IPOB embracing these groups.
It creates the impression in them that the Igbos in SE are not strategists and are not worth it. So many of them are beginning to deny being Igbos.

I have a good friend from Egberu in Oyigbo, this is what he complains to me about.
He doesn't even call himself Igbo these days.
The Igbo leadership including IPOB is out of touch with the realities the Igbo tribes living in Igbophobic charged environment of SS have to suffer, our decision making and moves makes this obvious.
And until we have a better leadership in the know about these delicate intricacies of SS, we will definitely lose every single Igbo clan currently in SS to the identity crisis fueled by Igbophobic force minorities like Bini-Ikwerre and Co created and have sustained.

3 Likes

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by gnykelly(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amara wishes you all a happy new month.
I want to inform everyone here about the truthful origin and genesis of the Ikwerre identity crisis,
It didn't start because of the war, No rather it started from slave trade .
Ikwerre elders know this truth,
during the Aro Confederacy between the Arochukwus,Okrikas, and Ibibios , it was built on Slave trade and other products export,
it was a successful partnership that saw a lot of products coming in and going out through okrika waterways, no wonder Igbos call imported reused cloths "Okrika" to point to where it was imported through back in those days,
so the Aros captured a lot of innocent people
in the Ibo hinterlands and sold them through Okrika waterways , when the British banished slave trade ,they sent a task force to go and arrest those slave traders and free the slaves in cage waiting to be sold,
they came and arrested some Aro chiefs including some okrika chiefs who engaged in that evil trade and free those slaves in slavecamps waiting to be sold, since they can't remember where they came from ,they settled in etche forests and some okrika territories, those people are the IKWERRES,
they were later populated by etche, Ngwa, ngor okpuala migrants,
That is the origin why they started hating people from the Igbo hinterland where Aros came from for trying to sell them,
now when the British established port Harcourt for exportation of Enugu coal through rail , the Igbos from hinterlands populated the town which is 80% on Ikwerre land, the hinterland migrants were prospering and having Influence, the ikwerres hated it especially because or these descendants of people who sold some of their people to slave trade , the only way to revenge and take hold of port Harcourt is to deny being Igbo and hate anybody from the hinterland, the civil war gave them the perfect opportunity to implement it,
If you read Elechi Amadi works, he once cited that he has no problem with all Igbos or accepting being Igbo but He has an issue with Aros.
why? He knows the real truth,
The Akalaka and Benin forged migration story is used to beef up their battered self esteem , there is no atom of truth in it.
since 1967 The ikwerres have been fighting the truth till date yet they have not succeeded in burying the truth because nothing can defeat the truth.
This is the real origin of this whole identity brouhaha, Ask any very elderly Okrika man, he will confirm what I just wrote.
Dear Ikwerres, you are free to be whatever you want but You can NEVER be a distinct ethnic nation with Igboid identity, NEVER, drop it and go create your own, Simple.
I am not claiming you guys beside it is your son Rotimi Amaechi that goes about claiming being Igbo .
history is history, even the Ogonis and Ijaws know ur real history.

Oriaku Amara loves you all.

in a nut shell. Ibos are slave traders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae:
I want to inform everyone here about the truthful origin and genesis of the Ikwerre identity crisis,
during the Aro Confederacy between the Arochukwus,Okrikas, and Ibibios , it was built on Slave trade and other products export,
it was a successful partnership that saw a lot of products coming in and going out through okrika waterways, no wonder Igbos call imported reused cloths "Okrika" to point to where it was imported through back in those days,
in the Ibo hinterlands and sold them through Okrika waterways , when the British banished slave trade ,they sent a task force to go and arrest those slave traders and free the slaves in cage waiting to be sold,
they came and arrested some Aro chiefs including some okrika chiefs who engaged in that evil trade and free those slaves in slavecamps waiting to be sold, since they can't remember where they came from ,they settled in etche forests and some okrika territories, those people are the IKWERRES,
That is the origin why they started hating people from the Igbo hinterland where Aros came from for trying to sell them,
now when the British established port Harcourt for exportation of Enugu coal through rail , the Igbos from hinterlands populated the town which is 80% on Ikwerre land, the hinterland migrants were prospering and having Influence, the ikwerres hated it especially because or these descendants of people who sold some of their people to slave trade , the only way to revenge and take hold of port Harcourt is to deny being Igbo and hate anybody from the hinterland, the civil war gave them the perfect opportunity to implement it,
If you read Elechi Amadi works, he once cited that he has no problem with all Igbos or accepting being Igbo but He has an issue with Aros.
The Akalaka and Benin forged migration story is used to beef up their battered self esteem , there is no atom of truth in it.
since 1967 The ikwerres have been fighting the truth till date yet they have not succeeded in burying the truth because nothing can defeat the truth.
This is the real origin of this whole identity brouhaha, Ask any very elderly Okrika man, he will confirm what I just wrote.
Dear Ikwerres, you are free to be whatever you want but You can NEVER be a distinct ethnic nation with Igboid identity, NEVER, drop it and go create your own, Simple.
I am not claiming you guys beside it is your son Rotimi Amaechi that goes about claiming being Igbo .

Where did you get this history from, your grandfather or great grand? Because you married Anambra man. Yimmu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Uche352(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2020
That is a bad way of life for them..but there is one thing I want you to understand hating them back would not solve the issue..there is nothing like ethnic politics in a sane clime politics is totally different from ethnicity..it doesn't matter where you come from hence no matter how hard the circumstances are ones ethnicity should not be denied..we have choices in life but family and ethnicity is one we certainly don't have a choice over..so them denying there Igbo roots is a sort of foolishness from them..they have the right to be angry with the igbos for selling them during the slave trade but they have no write in denying where they come from..my two cents
Igboid:

I noticed that you the proud Igbos in SS, the Asas and Ndoki are more embittered by senseless Igbos in SE embracing Ikwerres.
This is because you guys are Ikwerre neighbors and share same state with them, and have been made to bear the full brunt of Ikwerre Igbo hate because you had so far held unto your Igbo identity.

It's painful to you lots, when Igbos in SE rather than taking your side and help you put Ikwerres down, are rather seen embracing Ikwerres, because many of these Igbos live far away from Ikwerre and are not exposed to the consequences their actions have on Asa/Ndoki people.

The effect is that to escape from Ikwerre toxic Igbophobia, many Ndoki and Asa people in Rivers state are beginning to deny their Igbo identity.

The Ikwerre has created an environment in Rivers state that makes it hard for anyone to be Igbo. This was also why Etche is no longer Igbo.

If Ndiigbo don't tackle Ikwerre Igbophobia head on, by fully coming out to denounce Ikwerres and expel their parasitic persons in our organizations. And then making concrete moves to protect real Igbos (Ndoki, Asa and Egbema), we would soon lose those last three standing groups to identity crisis.
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Igboid:

I like you already.

You remind me of a strong Asa woman we use to have here in the days of onlytruth.

The Igbos in SE are ignorant and stupid and it pains the hell out of the Igbos in SS who has to live in Igbophobic environment of minorities when they see IPOB embracing these groups.
It creates the impression in them that the Igbos in SE are not strategists and are not worth it. So many of them are beginning to deny being Igbos.

I have a good friend from Egberu in Oyigbo, this is what he complains to me about.
The Igbo leadership including IPOB is out of touch with the realities the Igbo tribes living in Igbophobic charged environment of SS have to suffer, our decision making and moves makes this obvious.
And until we have a better leadership in the know about these delicate intricacies of SS, we will definitely lose every single Igbo clan currently in SS to the identity crisis fueled by Igbophobic force minorities like Bini-Ikwerre and Co.
you ain't seen nothing yet. Keep forcing Igbo down their throats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Igboid:

I like you already.

And until we have a better leadership in the know about these delicate intricacies of SS, we will definitely lose every single Igbo clan currently in SS to the identity crisis fueled by Igbophobic force minorities like Bini-Ikwerre and Co.
exactly
if Ipob are not stopped, the state the Igbo identity will find itself , it will not be funny.
there was a time the jewish identity was like a rag in Europe, until the Jews got their territory back and dealt with their Arab enemies, the ethnic pride came back , the Jews became more proud.
ohanaeze ndigbo should not be blamed, atleast they don't give attention to these irrelevant things , they use silence to outclass them and to some extent ethnic pride was there before 2013 then the albino supreme leader came up and scattered everything. we must continue to counter some nonsense
remember 2017 when ipob came to protest in PH, the hateful insults the Ikwerres and ijaws dished out, how do you expect an etche or oyigbo to claim His Igboness under such atmosphere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Uche352:
That is a bad way of life for them..but there is one thing I want you to understand hating them back would not solve the issue..there is nothing like ethnic politics in a sane clime politics is totally different from ethnicity..it doesn't matter where you come from hence no matter how hard the circumstances are ones ethnicity should not be denied..we have choices in life but family and ethnicity is one we certainly don't have a choice over..so them denying there Igbo roots is a sort of foolishness from them..they have the right to be angry with the igbos for selling them during the slave trade but they have no write in denying where they come from..my two cents
keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Winterfell2:
Where did you get this history from, your grandfather or great grand? Because you married Anambra man. Yimmu
it is a well known history among elderly Ikwerre and Okrika elders

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Ooni:
Someone mistakes Bonny for so-called Ikwerre. "so-called" because what is today called ikwerre just like anioma ibos , and like ekiti toois more of a cultural area than a people with common origin. They migrated from various various other areas in Iboland. for instance, the founder of isiokpo itself was a man called Okpo nwagidi said to come from Awka but there are still aro migrants in in isiokpo. Much of Obio akpor came from ngwa while areas such as Diobu, Elelenwa are much older settlements themselves. This just a reflection of cross migrations and settlement in the wider Iboland. this is why even among them there still exist variations in dialects. Do you even know there are Ikwerre settlements in about two towns Anambra?

Although there was no Ibo nationalism in precolonial times, it was clear that Igboland was a homogeneous entity and communities had no issue relating. It was clear also that pre-1970 when Ibo nationalism had started, the ikwerre like other Ibos were nationalistic. It is safe therefore to aver that the inertia to Ibo nationalism exhibited by many of them operates from the Nigerian state's systematic and consistent policy aimed at culturally disarticulating them from the Ibo whole.

I read books about our history, the ibo history and that of igala. This happed in yorubaland too
Mention the two settlements in Anambra. I'd like to visit one of these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Igboid: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Uche352:

Hating them back will make them keep their hate in check knowing that we can also hurt them without any blink and that we don't consider them kins and therefore will never hesitate in dealing with their excesses.
It keeps everyone in check and good for peace.

Ikwerres are not Igbos. Believe me, I have lived with and studied these people. Everything about Ikwerre except their language, names and traditional institutions, scream non Igbo.

Ikwerre independence from Ndiigbo MUST be supported and reinforced by Igbo nationalists to keep the Igbo safe from the hate emanating from those people.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by SexSkillz: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2020
OriakuAmara:

Thank you for standing up to the truth,
but I was not claiming them dear but telling their real history.
Hopeathand, Ikwerrepikin come and see a confirmation from another person that know ur history
lols

Then why rub it in?

Why remind them that they are Igbos and state further how you sold them as slaves?

You are rubbing salt into injury

They have rejected you (and rightly so) but you still have to bring up how you sold them into slavery.

This is why black Americans hate Africans and Nigerians in particular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Igboid: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2020
OriakuAmara:

exactly
if Ipob are not stopped, the state the Igbo identity will find itself , it will not be funny.
there was a time the jewish identity was like a rag in Europe, until the Jews got their territory back and dealt with their Arab enemies, the ethnic pride came back , the Jews became more proud.
ohanaeze ndigbo should not be blamed, atleast they don't give attention to these irrelevant things , they use silence to outclass them and to some extent ethnic pride was there before 2013 then the albino supreme leader came up and scattered everything. we must continue to counter some nonsense
remember 2017 when ipob came to protest in PH, the hateful insults the Ikwerres and ijaws dished out, how do you expect an etche or oyigbo to claim His Igboness under such atmosphere

But Ohanaeze Ndiigbo have Ikwerre members handling sensitive posts in the organization.

The Secretary general of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is from Igbophobic Ikwerreland.
Does this sound right to you?
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Ojiofor: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae:
cc: Ojiofor
Igboid
Mrvitalis
Hopeathand
Ikwerrepikin

Thanks for adding your voice.the whole world knows that Ikwerre people are Igbo and they know it but some of us are just fade up with their anti Igbo rehtoric and have come to the realisation that it is time to put them in their little place. Happy new month Amarabae.

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2020
proeast:

Lol, I always tell them that only a few people outside nairaland and Rivers State knows what is Ikwerre. However, they're fighting hard to use their imaginary fight with Igbos to gain attention.

Igbos don't care where they chose to belong. They can claim to be Bini or even Fulani but the funny thing is that they still use our name, culture and tradition and when you ask them why, they will start telling you all manner of childish fables.

Ndi eriri eri grin
See this one laughing at the post of an Igbo man claiming Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2020
Igboid:

But Ohanaeze Ndiigbo have Ikwerre members handling sensitive posts in the organization.

The Secretary general of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is from Igbophobic Ikwerreland.
Does this sound right to you?
I thought he has stepped down , and the late ndoki abia commissioner, Ogundu was the sec gen
even if he has not stepped down, he and nwodo will step down this year
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Ojiofor: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2020
gnykelly:

in a nut shell. Ibos are slave traders

Yea but who sold Yoruba slaves?
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Amarabae post=92363921]Oriaku Amara wishes you all a happy new month.

[/s] You people from south east is disgracing Igbo nation, what hard to accept that ikwerre people are not Igbo? Must we open thread on this issue? When a man worship a lady too much he will not get the respect he deserved but when a man be the man he should be he will get the deserved respect, Igbo people from south east should let ikwerre people be and possibly deny them.
Sadly this has been a hard pill to swallow.
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2020
Heard Nnamdi Kanu will likely name Port Harcourt the capital of Biafra and force the okrikas out since no Igbo land is developed enough to house the seat of power. So your attache by force is clearly understood. But suck it up, these guys have rejected you and traced their descent elsewhere. One of you will have heart attack in this thread creation one of these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Ojiofor: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2020
OriakuAmara:

I thought he has stepped down , and the late ndoki abia commissioner, Ogundu was the sec gen
even if he has not stepped down, he and nwodo will step down this year

After Imo state take thier turn as President General of Ohanaeze it goes to Rivers state in the next 4 years and the same Uche Okwukwu might become PG by then.Leadership of Igbo nation will be in the hands of Igbo haters in the next 4 years that doesn't make sense to me.They should be kicked out of the union and officially join Bini.

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by nextdoor84(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

So you igbo migrants know Ikwerre history more than Ikwerre people and the great Oba of Benin?? Lol

Your mumu never do??

All this Igbo people na inferiority complex dey worry una.

Spilling trash! Now you can create another topic, nothing will change.

Go and ask your igbo parents why Ikwerre people call you igbo “Isoma” meaning laborers/slaves up till date??

This Ile Ibinu guy again?
What amarabae stated above is nothing but the whole truth! We in Rivers know this too well.
I have my own personal grudge against the useless Aro guys, those guys did irreparable damage to the Igbo nation. Even in my own land and community, their wicked footprints are everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Ooni: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're claiming Yoruba but you couldn't express yourself in Yoruba. are you the canceller, ObafemiAwolowo?
Nupe are another ethnic group entirely. WE don't force ethnicity
nje o ka nkan ti mo ko?
Did I say nupe is Yoruba?
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by Ooni: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Sammy07:

Can someone give this guy a hot slap?
for giving out unadulterated history?
Every sensible omoluabi knows that Ibadan rose when distinct group of Yorubas and non Yoruba's congregated to seek refuge from the southward surge of Fulani islamists. It didn't become a sudden large and unplanned city by a stroke of fortune. It was once described as the largest and oldest continuing refugee camp in the globe. The ban on history has affected our youths adversely.
Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by SexSkillz: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2020
People that falsely claim to be Jews telling another people their origins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by JudasNaCarrot: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae:

Thank you nwanne,
this is their real history, they have left the Igbo ship , but they must be told their pathetic history.
nobody has a monopoly of hate, I believe in brutal destroying on any Igbophobic neverdowells.
Just imagine how stupid you sound.
Na Hausa Fulani fit una for this country.That is why they will never allow you people to rule this country.

I have never seen any tribe like the Igbos, very greedy and never contented with anything they have.
Ikwerre said they are not Igbo, why not live and let them live.

Inferiority complex is a bad disease worse than Corona sef.

Go and fix your erosion ridden homeland and stop looking for where to annex because of oil and access to the sea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by HopeAtHand: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae, so this is the touted write up filled with historical documents. This thrashy old women tales is what you claimed you had as historical documents/facts.

I understand the enormous emotional torment that is associated with the realization that the unnecessary extension of brotherhood from Igbos to Ikwerres is huge failure. That the Igbos have taken the rejection in bad faith is understandable, but this new low is despicable.

Today is Sunday, be a responsible Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by 24SEVEN: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amarabae:

See Pain written all over your write-up. Chaii, Ikwerre don really break this one heart and soul. Eyah Pele. grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
HopeAtHand:
Amarabae, so this is the touted write up filled with historical documents. This thrashy old women tales is what you claimed you had as historical documents/facts.

I understand the enormous emotional torment that is associated with the realization that the unnecessary extension of brotherhood from Igbos to Ikwerres is huge failure. That the Igbos have taken the rejection in bad faith is understandable, but this new low is despicable.

Today is Sunday, be a responsible Christian.
emotional torment by neverdowells?
you confuse Igbos with proud Igbos, proud Igbos don't give a hoot about you guys because you bring nothing to the table both in producing tecnorats, business men, money , exposure etc.
u guys are free to have ur own tribe but not with Igboid identities, since 1967 you lots have been trying over this but keep failing and will continue to fail

6 Likes

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

See Pain written all over your write-up. Chaii, Ikwerre don really break this one heart and soul. Eyah Pele. grin tongue
sorry you are talking to Oriaku Amara, go through my account and know me very well

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) by OriakuAmara(f): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

So you igbo migrants know Ikwerre history more than Ikwerre people and the great Oba of Benin?? Lol

Your mumu never do??

All this Igbo people na inferiority complex dey worry una.

Spilling trash! Now you can create another topic, nothing will change.

Go and ask your igbo parents why Ikwerre people call you igbo “Isoma” meaning laborers/slaves up till date??

so pained
isoma means stranger, even many IMO communities use the term just like ngwas use "Ohuhu" to refer to Strangers.
you lots are descendants of Arochykwu slaves, fullstop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa's Flog Their Potential Inlaws? / 12 Things To Remember In Life / Hausa’s Sarauta Is Something To Cherish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.