Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local (7374 Views)

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, why are you reporting me to your Nairaland gods to ban me? Lol. Is that how thickskinned you Osu people are. You can insult people but can't take back insults? Lmao. Utterly insecure, easily-triggered triggered clown! For your information, I just came back from a three-week ban so another one means nothing. Bloody Osu coward seeking help to ban me, lmao!
you been throwing insults since I started trying to have this honourable discussion with you......watch your emotions yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by meccuno: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

You must be Oshogbo or ado ekiti cause most you are really frustrated and hopeless..how do you expect your place to be developed when most have left for Lagos and are doing agbero work there.Even tinubu has long forgotten that he came from osun state. Go and develop your places before skull miners and organ harvesters overruns there.Thank God that I came back with my head intact.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibadan capital of western region

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
A cry of help from Abeokuta

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
All those are honest economic activity, It's way better than the agbero system that is so entrenched in Yoruba society...Or am I wrong?

You have agberos all over Osuland, IPOB boy. Onitsha people people complain endlessly of being estorted by Onitsha Agbero miscreant lol.

https://www.vanguardngr.com

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Osogbo the pigsty

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibadan village

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibadan village city

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
you been throwing insults since I started trying to have this honourable discussion with you......watch your emotions yoruba man

I don't have "honourable discussion" with Osu IPOB miscreants. Keep crying to your Nairaland gods to ban me again though, lily-livered, hypocritical Osu coward!
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, degenerate Osu boy posting a picture of three random women whose identity can't even be verified that there are many Yoruba people in Osuland? Lmao! And what do you mean by "black fully women"? Are your own yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu women white? And do you mean "black fully women" like Oby Ezekwesili and Ndi-Okereke OnyiUke? Lmao! Osu drooling slowpoke!
lol. They have been cursed to alway wander around, they can't escape it. One of dem fools even claim we don't come to school in their tiny mud enclave because we are afraid of competition, Lmao, same Yorubas who school in UK, US, Australia etc will now be afraid of glorified Secondary schools in their regio,when we house the best universities in the country, both public and private.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Why are you crying for help
Only calling the person who will deal with your flat heads and send you back to your erosion ravaged mud ridden tiny enclave
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Calm your emotions, All Yoruba men have a fantasy to take Igbo women as wives, i guess you were not lucky....you must be very ugly chai!

"All Yoruba men have a fantasy to take Igbo women as wives." Lol, another paranoid Osu piffle. How could that be when I've never fantasized about having to pay 5 million naira just to marry a yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu prostitute who will be sharing shaving sticks with me? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

"All Yoruba men have a fantasy to take Igbo women as wives." Lol, another paranoid Osu piffle. How could that be when I've never fantasized about having to pay 5 million naira just to marry a yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu prostitute who will be sharing shaving sticks with me? Tufiakwa!
You are Ugly and also Broke, so no hope for you....this the simple truth
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Salewa97: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Enhu
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Salewa97:

Just make sure you quote all the brown roof images of Enugu I’m uploading. The mods will soon block me and delete the post like they always do while they leave the images Potor are uploading to remain.

why won't they ban you, keep throwing insults around
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibadan is for half humans

C

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Donald trump is German but a president in the US, does that make US Germany?.....Yoruba people really need to de-emphasize Lagos and focus on bringing Ibadan their regional capital out of the rot it's in

Point of correction, Osu ignoramus. Trump is of German (via his grandfather) and Scottish (mother) descent, not a German. And what silly comparism to make between Lagos and America, lol. All to advance your moronic, akpu-induced Osu piffle that Lagos is not Yorubaland? Lmao, abeg swerve with your delusions. Leave Lagos and focus on Osuland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Come Herdsmen Don't Attack these states / 76,000 Anambra Flood Victims Evacuated By The Military, Others / 16 Year Old Boy Impregnates 33 Year Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.