Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local (7365 Views)

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lmao, paranoid Osu! Yeah, it's your 2-by-2 shops, hawking Gala, Okrika, Fanyogo and pure water that are bringing anything to the economy. Go back home, Osu boy.
All those are honest economic activity, It's way better than the agbero system that is so entrenched in Yoruba society...Or am I wrong?

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Justice35:
lolzzzz wailer!!! Las las you go dey alright.... So storey buildings are nothing abi Go and demolish all the storey buildings in Lagos then.....oliburuku oloshi.
Oloshi, omo mashanfani, koni dafun iwo ati awon to ni e.

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, typical Osu slowpoke. Because a handful of Benin Invaders settled on a small portion of Lagos Island. where their descendants don't even own lands (the Awori Idejo Chiefs own the lands) means Benin own Lagos? Lmao, Osu clown. Go tell the Obas of Ibeju, Ikorodu, and Epe and all the Awori Obas of Lagos that Benin own their lands. Werey! Lol.
History as told by Land grabbing Yoruba people that don't want to go home
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Nobody is going to osogbo and ado Ekiti bros, those are towns and not state capitals
Lmao. Tell that to your Igbos all over the place..
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, typical Osu slowpoke. Because a handful of Benin Invaders settled on a small portion of Lagos Island. where their descendants don't even own lands (the Awori Idejo Chiefs own the lands) means Benin own Lagos? Lmao, Osu clown. Go tell the Obas of Ibeju, Ikorodu, and Epe and all the Awori Obas of Lagos that Benin own their lands. Werey! Lol.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Come attend to this guy, he keeps throwing insults around, gush
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
I think the shameless people are this your brothers doing peaceful march in Awka for nothing but Asslicking

Hahahaha! Osu boy so pained he's posting pictures of a handful Yoruba in Anambra. Your people so love Akure that they fought with the Deji Akure to have their own Eze Ndigbo Akure recognized, lmao! Philip Emeagwali, your Computer guy was also born and bred in Akure, a Yoruba State Capital. Hold your L in peace, lmao!

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s][/s]
YorubaRitualist:

You must be Oshogbo or ado ekiti cause most you are really frustrated and hopeless..how do you expect your place to be developed when most have left for Lagos and are doing agbero work there.Even tinubu has long forgotten that he came from osun state. Go and develop your places before skull miners and organ harvesters overruns there.Thank God that I came back with my head intact.
[s][/s]What the hell is this vagabond saying?? You must be high to think every Yoruba person lives in Lagos, you must think everyone is like you vagabonds that must leave their homeland. Foi, Oyo state population in 7million, Ogun is also around same figure, who are those mostly there? You fool!!!
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Igbo people are engaged in business all over the world, But every body always has home in mind......but yoruba people will move from Abeokuta to Lagos and forget to go home for 70yrs.....this is getting worrisome for progressives like myself

Nah, you're engaged in crimes all over the world. That's why your fellow Osus are the main criminals in prisons in India, Malaysia, Cambodia, The Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and all the other obsure places in the world. Your people are also the reason Nigerians get attacked in South Africa and even recently Ghana, lol. An Abeokuta man in Lagos is still in Yorubaland as there are many places in Lagos first settled by Egba people, Osu blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Redhot111:

Wetin pain you to this extent Bros?
Pain indeed... Not everyone is obsessed with storey buildings like y'll villagers nah. Storey building is a metric of good living for you people in your tiny enclave
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Hahahaha! Osu boy so pained he's posting pictures of a handful Yoruba in Anambra. Your people so love Akure that they fought with the Deji Akure to have their own Eze Ndigbo Akure recognized, lmao! Philip Emeagwali, your Computer guy was also born and bred in Akure, a Yoruba State Capital. Hold your L in peace, lmao!
oh are they now a handful i thought there is no yoruba in igboland?....I keep seeing this black fugly women around too and I heard they offer there smelly bodies along with their goods, true or nah?

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Do you know that this is Tinubus home town in Osun?.... surprised right?...just one upstairs in the whole town

Do you know why Tinubu could become a Governor in Lagos? Because he's Yoruba, lol. No Osu will ever become a Governor here. Keep crying
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by UbongCR7(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ado Ekiti is too embarrassing to be called a state capital. Never been there but the pictures are shocking

I stay there and I am usually very angry at how undeveloped the place is.
I just heard that Makurdi is worse than here.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Do you know why Tinubu could become a Governor in Lagos? Because he's Yoruba, lol. No Osu will ever become a Governor here. Keep crying
Why did he leave iragbiji his town behind to rot like all Yoruba people going to claim Lagos, is he from epetado Treehouse too

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
These are all of points, Stop losing concentration.....The discuss ion is How do we force Yoruba people to visit home once in a while, cos I have Yoruba friends that can't point at their home towns on the Map, even yoruba elites are Suffering from this syndrome....people like Tinubu the okpolo eye and co

Once again, it's none of your friggin business what Yorubas do in Yorubaland. Are you not ashamed as an Osu foreigner pokenosing in the affairs of Yorubaland. I mean, I don't talk about how Ngwa people in Aba always threaten to send back all your Ndi Ohuhus back to your respective States. It's simply none of my business. Think home Osu boy. Think of how you'll make your State Capitals appealing so that your fellow Osus won't prefer Boko Haram ravaged hellholes to them. Shameless Osu people.

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Once again, it's none of your friggin business what Yorubas do in Yorubaland. Are you not ashamed as an Osu foreigner pokenosing in the affairs of Yorubaland. I mean, I don't talk about how Ngwa people in Aba always threaten to send back all your Ndi Ohuhus back to your respective States. It's simply none of my business. Think home Osu boy. Think of how you'll make your State Capitals appealing so that your fellow Osus won't prefer Boko Haram ravaged hellholes to them. Shameless Osu people.
But Lagos is not yorubaland and was never yorubaland, it's a no man's land

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Keep making a fool of yourself while your sisters keep sucking off filfths from the those Arabs divcks and keep wailing to Nigerians to save them cheesy cheesy

Your yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu women are being sold as slaves in Libya and having their organs invested. Think of how you will save them. Think of how you'll make sure the majority of your Osu women will stop prostitution. People are tired of hearing Igbo every time they patronise a sex worker, lol. It's very worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Your yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu women are being sold as slaves in Libya and having their organs invested. Think of how you will save them. Think of how you'll make sure the majority of your Osu women will stop prostitution. People are tired of hearing Igbo every time they patronise a sex worker, lol. It's very worrisome.
Your patronising sex workers says alot about your character, Son of epetado tree court yard
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
But Lagos is not yorubaland and was never yorubaland, it's a no man's land

Whatever delusion rocks your boat and makes you sleep at night, Osu Boy. Lagos is not Yorubaland but only Yorubas are the Governors and even make rules for it. Lol, paranoid Osu.

And yeah, Lagos is "no man's land" same way Onitsha and many places in Anambra are Benin and Igala lands. Same way Enugu is Igaland. Same way Abriba is Efik-Ibibio land. You're right.

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
yarimo:
port Harcourt undecided

See ur life...... Do u know PH?
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Why did he leave iragbiji his town behind to rot like all Yoruba people going to claim Lagos, is he from epetado Treehouse too

He's Yoruba, end of. Next?
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Salewa97
Your input is needed on this thread to put these vagabonds in their correct place.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Whatever delusion rocks your boat and makes you sleep at night, Osu Boy. Lagos is not Yorubaland but only Yorubas are the Governors and even make rules for it. Lol, paranoid Osu.

And yeah, Lagos is "no man's land" same way Onitsha and many places in Anambra are Benin and Igala lands. Same way Enugu is Igaland. Same way Abriba is Efik-Ibibio land. You're right.
Donald trump is German but a president in the US, does that make US Germany?.....Yoruba people really need to de-emphasize Lagos and focus on bringing Ibadan their regional capital out of the rot it's in
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Salewa97: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
oh are they now a handful i thought there is no yoruba in igboland?....I keep seeing this black fugly women around too and I heard they offer there smelly bodies along with their goods, true or nah?

Lol, degenerate Osu boy posting a picture of three random women whose identity can't even be verified that there are many Yoruba people in Osuland? Lmao! And what do you mean by "black fully women"? Are your own yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu women white? And do you mean "black fully women" like Oby Ezekwesili and Ndi-Okereke OnyiUke? Lmao! Osu drooling slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gracchus:
Salewa97
Your input is needed on this thread to put these vagabonds in their correct place.
Why are you crying for help

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
All the Northern states (Kano excluded), Lokoja, Oshogbo, Ado Ekiti, Makurdi are all in the same league.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Come attend to this guy, he keeps throwing insults around, gush

Lol, why are you reporting me to your Nairaland gods to ban me? Lol. Is that how thickskinned you Osu people are. You can insult people but can't take back insults? Lmao. Utterly insecure, easily-triggered triggered clown! For your information, I just came back from a three-week ban so another one means nothing. Bloody Osu coward seeking help to ban me, lmao!
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, degenerate Osu boy posting a picture of three random women whose identity can't even be verified that there are many Yoruba people in Osuland? Lmao! And what do you mean by "black fully women"? Are your own yam-legged, hairy-chested, bearded Osu women white? And do you mean "black fully women" like Oby Ezekwesili and Ndi-Okereke OnyiUke? Lmao! Osu drooling slowpoke!
Calm your emotions, All Yoruba men have a fantasy to take Igbo women as wives, i guess you were not lucky....you must be very ugly chai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Cole’s Petition Against Fubara / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening / Breaking News:Governor Lalong Loses Round One At Election Tribunal, GNS,PDP Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.