Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local (7912 Views)

Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Justdogood683: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Your patronising sex workers says alot about your character, Son of epetado tree court yard

Hahahaha! Pained Osu blockhead! Even your leader Nnamdi Kanu, who is the greatest Osu alive, and whom all you Osus bow down to, was caught and arrested in a Lagos Hotel with a prostitute. Lol, take your L.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Justdogood683: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Justdogood683: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
You are Ugly and also Broke, so no hope for you....this the simple truth

Nah! Just that I can't waste my money just to marry an Osu prostitute who probably must have been sold as a sex slave before in Libya.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by lakesidepapa(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Do you know that this is Tinubus home town in Osun?.... surprised right?...just one upstairs in the whole town

Iragbiji is one of the few underdevelop towns in SW just like any village in the SE. BTW, that picture doesn't justify how the town really look like, it's the end of the town along Ibokun road. There are hotels,factories and monument in the town.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Nah! Just that I can't waste my money just to marry an Osu prostitute who probably must have been sold as a sex slave before in Libya.
You ugly bro, most of u are
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gracchus:
lol. They have been cursed to alway wander around, they can't escape it. One of dem fools even claim we don't come to school in their tiny mud enclave because we are afraid of competition, Lmao, same Yorubas who school in UK, US, Australia etc will now be afraid of glorified Secondary schools in their regio,when we house the best universities in the country, both public and private.

Lol, these Osu people are very shameless without irony. How can we go to their barren Osuland to school when their own Osu people prefer to school here? Even Achebe their greatest ever intellectual schooled in Ibadan. The Igbo girl that got the highest score in the last Jamb schooled in Ijebu and will even be going to a university in Yorubaland, lol.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol yam legged people Dey call other people ugly.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!
ugly and broke, sex workers are your only hope, epetado tree house man
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by sesan85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
You ugly bro, most of u are
Yeah, ugly like Mr. Ibu. You're right.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Redhot111(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gracchus:
Pain indeed... Not everyone is obsessed with storey buildings like y'll villagers nah. Storey building is a metric of good living for you people in your tiny enclave

Bros calm down before you explode like a gas cylinder. Just an advice though.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by lakesidepapa(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:
Yeah, ugly like Mr. Ibu. You're right.

MAD OOOOOOOOOO smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Gracchus: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

Lol, these Osu people are very shameless without irony. How can we go to their barren Osuland to school when their own Osu people prefer to school here? Even Achebe their greatest ever intellectual schooled in Ibadan. The Igbo girl that got the highest score in the last Jamb schooled in Ijebu and will even be going to a university in Yorubaland, lol.
Indeed!!! I just pity the so called moderate Yoruba folks who entertain and befriend them, in their bid to look liberal and they don't know they are already playing with cobra's tail. Those bastard Yoruba plenty for Twitter like that helping them in chanting their 2023 presidency and demonizing other Yoruba leaders. I just pity their ass, playing into the hands of their enemies

2 Likes

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Obalatule: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
sesan85:

lool.....why didn't a yoruba girl take first then

2 Likes

Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by amaham(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Umuahia... Village with drainage
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Olat201: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
UbongCR7:

I stay there and I am usually very angry at how undeveloped the place is.
I just heard that Makurdi is worse than here.
Pls do you know how or where I could get a construction job in Ado Ekiti, pls you might be saving a life, I need any job so I would be able to survive
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by clockwisereport: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:
Enugu for me, very local.

IMO is just about partying and clubbing

have u been to Dutse or Jalingo before?

Jalingo is like Nsukka
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by jonsnow12(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Yet y'll vagabonds won't stop coming there, you couldn't even stay in your erosion ravaged redmud tiny Eldorado. What's with you cursed descendants of Cain the wanderer and your obsession with storey buildings? Not everyone is cursed with such tiny land that they have to start building useless storey buildings. Fools hype storey buildings like they are skyscrapers. Muppets!!!

There's nothing in that write up that demands this kind of attack

Peace cool cool
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by UbongCR7(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Olat201:
Pls do you know how or where I could get a construction job in Ado Ekiti, pls you might be saving a life, I need any job so I would be able to survive

If i see, i will let you know sir.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by Itulah(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obalatule:
Akure is nothing to write home about

You are 100% correct. Those custom rascals plying Lagos-Benin highway once sized my new vehicle and drove me in it to their battered Akure office to pay for new custom duty.
To be honest that was my first visit to Ondo suppose state capital city and I must say my hometown which is Uromi in Edo state is far more developed than that Akure.
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by complexBoss12: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Just unfortunate that only Lokoja and all Southern states are on slaughter slabs for comparison. It clearly shows that the Northern state are hardly visited by 90% of NLers because of killings, kidnappers and Islamic terrorism that abound in most higher muslims populated regions.

Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto, Jigawa, Bauchi, Nasarawa and Osun are all glorified villages.
Local man area

very correct horse n donkey is still d only means of transport in most parts of d north.
emphasis on ONLY
Re: Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
complexBoss12:

very correct horse n donkey is still d only means of transport in most parts of d north.
emphasis on ONLY
Kaci kanianka....! Jaki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria To Produce 150 MW Of Electricity From Waste / Court Voids Chimaroke Nnamani's Expulsion / FG Spends ₦‎600Billion On Electricity Subsidy In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.