Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) (54132 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by guru90: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Heineken is my brand.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
I love the design
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's a general statement about the governor's achievements... Where did I specifically allude to the bridge??!

Is there a lie to the fact that Obiano has been blazing the developmental trail among his peers??!
Nobody is disputing the fact that Obiano tried his best most especially in road construction. But this is a post about the Onitsha bridge so mentioning Obiano is like giving him the glory.
Note: Am from Anambra
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good..... but make them sha dey maintain am.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kinematics: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vectorex:

There are others, but the bridge connects the Igbo nation to the west. While the enugu ( ugwuoba) connects igbo to the north...

Those two roads are the only way you can access any part of the major igbo state comprising of Anambra, enugu, imo, abia.

So you cant access ibo states from Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River?
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by jessedaflow: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hero is produced with yellow sorghum grain maybe with little mixture of barley, but Heineken is produced with pure malted barley. And the both beers has different og. How can they be thesame? Well you can only compare Budweiser or tiger with Heineken.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charleys:

Guy I keep Hero and Heineken close eye drink am, there was no difference
swears.... No be lie you talk....
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charleys:

Abeg wash ur tongue very well with herbal toothpaste and try it again, this time with your eyes wide open.

The diff btw Heineken and Hero is a big bottle of Pepsi.

Hero wey heavy inside mouth like well water for Isseluku.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Championvic(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is how biafra will look like.. Igbo Amaka
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Preshob(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vectorex:

There are others, but the bridge connects the Igbo nation to the west. While the enugu ( ugwuoba) connects igbo to the north...

Those two roads are the only way you can access any part of the major igbo state comprising of Anambra, enugu, imo, abia.

Bros you can pass through the east-west road via Edo through Delta into Bayelsa then Rivers state into Abia state. Routes plenty na

Not to talk of Benue through Crossriver to Akwaibom into Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
Trophy

for life

Made in ilesha Osun state
trophy is Bae

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
Why are ibos always very happy compared to Deltans as regards to this bridge?
why are Yoruba's always happy compared to osun people

3 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm blown away shocked

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
Trophy

for life

Made in ilesha Osun state

This illicit is marro

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop posting trash.

And you mind your business

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
GallantDuke:

Trophy is a local champion that reigns only in Ijesha land(Ilesa and it's environs) I think the only product of International breweries Ilesa that is making waves is "Beta Malt"

Do you know what you are saying Bra?? Trophy wey full plenty for Lagos, Akure, IB and other places, I visited one beer parlour around Nov 2019 in Mokola for IB, Na Trophy full plenty for dem table.. Get your fact before taking rubbish on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kenzboi1:
Are you sure it was Heineken?

No it's milkshake
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kingproy:

This illicit is marro
What is marro
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
The light is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
I knew some people dont know life beer started in onitsha back in the the 80's

5 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:

What is marro

Mad ooo

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ykc2:
I knew some people dont know life beer started in onitsha back in the the 80's

ITK
Busy body
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kingproy:

Mad ooo
lol
me and u marro
cheesy
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:

lol

me and u marro

cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Do you know what you are saying Bra?? Trophy wey full plenty for Lagos, Akure, IB and other places, I visited one beer parlour around Nov 2019 in Mokola for IB, Na Trophy full plenty for dem table.. Get your fact before taking rubbish on Nairaland.
Oga. Trophy may be in Ibadan but what am saying is that you can't compare the level of patronage that the likes of Hero, Life, Gulder and Co with that of Trophy lager beer.
I will still say it that the only place Trophy lager beer holds sway and is a household name is in Ilesa and it's environs where it is produced. So get that into your skull and stop displaying your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Dansach: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
[s]Why are ibos always very happy compared to Deltans as regards to this bridge?[/s]

Stupid Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by fabulousvik1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hero is currently far ahead,,,, the new life dey taste like akpu water grin

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kingproy:

ITK
Busy body
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry you on ice

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerian Breweries and Marketing Tact....! They really want to kill Hero larger in Anambra & Asaba.Ooo mpa
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charleys:
Behold I have set before thee life and death, but choose life that thiu mayest prosper.

Life and Hero the two best beers on the market right now.

33 is good too.. Just that i no understand the quantity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Jaholis: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Welcome development. Obiano food don land
nice one

Contact us for your mini importation from cjina and shipping, we help pay your vendors by wechat or Alipay +8613143771593

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.