Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) (25763 Views)

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by MetaPhysical: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
skull miners, head hunters, human part dealers, touts , agbero , thugs, one million boys etc

Useless tribe.

After you chop morsel belleful from the hacked parts of your ambushed brother, now you no know how to talk.

Dont worry, we will be deporting your brothers headless bodies back East soon. Get your drums and firewood ready. grin

We will harvest their skulls for rituals before they are deported back. grin

Were!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by oyatainer(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuel19:

Like I said before, you guys are a confused set

You Yorubas worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Igbos.

You can't claim to be worshiping God and be taking directive from the sultan of Sokoto

Don't be stupid guy! I have been to Igbo land, Asaga, Ohafia Local Govt area of Abia state. Their idol worshipping there transcend anything I have ever seen in Yorùbá land. Don't come here and be telling us rubbish.

I live in that area for two years nothing good is seen or observable in that area. I beg, the only edge you people have is that Yoruba don't travel to your area often to see how rustic you are. It makes you argument tenable sometimes.
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by MetaPhysical: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
You are wealthy yet during covid19 lockdown hunger was dealing with you people. You people formed armed robbers , thieves , one million awawa boys just to eat and survive cheesy cheesy

So from a wealthy region.

Another odumeje.
A "disoriented class"!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Simbrixton(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
ovieigho:
But seriously what’s all these marginalization of Igbos about?

If they are ready to contest for the highest position you will call them ipob and tell them to go to Biafra

To let them go out of Nigeria , the rest of you will still keep shouting one Nigeria is inevitable

By all standard either rotation ,election ,selection or whatever means I believe it s the time for igbos to occupy the highest position of authority in Nigeria
And aside that , economically they will transform the country to an enviable height

#isupportigbopreaidency
We are all Nigerians
how many other Nigerians live in the east

How many people have they helped

In dere companies how many non igbos do dey employ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by oyatainer(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abagworo:

Majority of Igbos believe they will do better if given independence from Nigeria in Alliance with South-south. Most Nigerians know this is true but they are kind of scared or jealous of such arrangement coming to fruition.

I believe in Nigeria despite being an Igbo and South-southerner but the attempt the Southwest to fight Igbo Presidency come 2023 has revealed a hidden inner jealousy that has beclouded their judgment. Every free minded Southwesterner will support Igbo Presidency with all his heart for the good of Nigeria.

Fight Igbo presidency? Make an alliance with regions is what they are teaching you. Start. Masking consultation now before it's too late. Nobody fights you but nobody gives in politics without su substantial reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by tammie24: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
tamdun:
Charity begins at home
you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by ChukwuObe: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
ovieigho:
But seriously what’s all these marginalization of Igbos about?

If they are ready to contest for the highest position you will call them ipob and tell them to go to Biafra

To let them go out of Nigeria , the rest of you will still keep shouting one Nigeria is inevitable

By all standard either rotation ,election ,selection or whatever means I believe it s the time for igbos to occupy the highest position of authority in Nigeria
And aside that , economically they will transform the country to an enviable height

#isupportigbopreaidency
We are all Nigerians

Honestly, many of us will be happy to support the secession of Ibos from Nigeria if they do not plan to eat their case and at the same time have it. It will be foolish to think that they will want to retain their right in Nigeria after secession. They must be ready to leave with their everything including their properties because Nigeria will aslo want to use her land for her citizens while biafrra will use their own land for their people. When you leave the zoo, you do so for good and dont look back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

Again, all the best and great things come from Yorubas and Yoruba lands.

UNTIL an Igbo man can create a platform like NL
UNTIL an Igbo wins a Nobel prize award like Wole Soyinka
UNTIL any Igbo church can become bigger and greater than the top 8 biggest churches in Africa which are all Yoruba owned.
UNTIL an Igbo artist can acheive the feats of Fela, Sunny-Ade, KWAM 1, Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Banky W, Olamide etc...
UNTIL an Igbo man becomes the world heavyweight Boxing champion like Anthony Femi Joshua.
UNTIL an Igbo man becomes the world MMA champion like Israel Adesanya
UNTIL an Igbo can be as successful as Mike Adenuga
UNTIL an Igbo can match the achievements of Mo Abudu or produce the best movies in Nollywood etc..
UNTIL any Igbo land can match the developments and achievements of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
UNTIL any Igbo soccer player can become greater than Rasheed Yekini
UNTIL any Igbo man can achieve the feats of Samuel Ajayi Crowther or Awolowo
UNTIL any Igbo can....

I'm tired of going on and on else, I won't stop!

Solve these riddles and we can go on from there... cheesy

Good luck, bro! cool
Until an Igbo man can become the president.
They will always play catch up till thy kingdom come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abagworo:
2023 is for Nigeria to decide if they want to remain in stagnancy with Igbos and Niger Deltans founding a new and sustainable country or give Igbos the chance to right the wrongs

so Igbos have been hibernating all these while waiting for presidency slot to write the wrong, see lopsided thought, why not write the wrong in Abia, Enugu, Anambra etc
Only God can forgive Lugard for making me share nationality with " these people".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:
See that's why I tell you to go educate yourself.
The yoruba people were the first to live in cities while your useless ancestors were walking around naked and living in tree. Most of those buildings have been there before British arrived Nigeria. Educate yourself, we no be una mate you savages learnt civilization from yoruba people. Ajayi Crowther a yoruba man brought you the christainity you have today even most of your elders schooled in yoruba land. Know your place, even the name biafra was given to you by your Portuguese slave masters grin
I always tell them that they were roaming naked the eastern jungles less than 120 years ago, when the Yorubas were already done building empires, if not for Christianity, most of them on this forum would still be naked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:
With the unprecedented looting in DAT region, u are still saying DAT trash..... if I say thunder fire ur mouth e go be like say I wicked.
useless tribe celebrating looters, robbery, thuggery, ritualism, ethnic polarisation, unproductive secession among others..
When the king of all looters Tinubu your role model?.....you are a joke
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

I always tell them that they were roaming naked the eastern jungles less than 120 years ago, when the Yorubas were already done building empires, if not for Christianity, most of them on this forum would still be naked.
Building Empire for where?...why are you not competing with the British and French?.......Deluded things
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

Well you guys never learn, do you?

Gone are the days you post brown roofs from the southwest thinking we don't know that not only is Igboland covered with brown roofs too, but their home is being washed away into the River Niger by huge gully erosion.

You will wish you hadn't posted those pictures tonight.

Since you want to drag this into the gutters, here we go. Enjoy some pics of Igboland:
These are all Ibadan ancient village, I have more if you want

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Building Empire for where?...why are you not competing with the British and French?.......Deluded things
Oyo empire mid 7th century to late 18 century.
I won't blame you, the time you ought to be in school, you were selling pirated CDs ........I know it hurts to know your ancestors were roaming naked less than 120 years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nuel19: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
oyatainer:

Don't be stupid guy! I have been to Igbo land, Asaga, Ohafia Local Govt area of Abia state. Their idol worshipping there transcend anything I have ever seen in Yorùbá land. Don't come here and be telling us rubbish.

I live in that area for two years nothing good is seen or observable in that area. I beg, the only edge you people have is that Yoruba don't travel to your area often to see how rustic you are. It makes you argument tenable sometimes.

I laugh at your stupidity! Visit the outskirts of Lagos State and you'll see the type of primitive life your people are living.

Even in a suburb like Surulere the type of idol worshipping is mind blowing.

Itire down to Ojuelegba you must meet one shrine or the other.

The one's that call themselves Christians still go home after church to pay homage to their stone god.

If you want to remove the wood in someone's eyes I will advise you to first remove the Iroko tree in your own eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

Oyo empire mid 7th century to late 18 century.
I won't blame you, the time you ought to be in school, you were selling pirated CDs ........I know it hurts to know your ancestors were roaming naked less than 120 years ago.
Keep your ewedu mouth quiet, Oyo empire kor, if they are coming counting empires they will count Oyo....Only one Fulani man Alimi routed the so called Oyo empire and seized Ilorin for ever, If you don't know what an empire means look at the British, stop using words that are bigger than your small brain
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Woleett: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin. You are wicked
jagorinho:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by KosiGee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

I understand that English is a second or maybe third language for you so I will overlook your ignorance of its comprehension.

That I call Tinubu an astute politician is a statement of fact and not a defense of his selfish ambition.

I don't expect you to understand that though...

For someone who instinctively comes to Tinubu’s defence and at the same time harbours such negative thoughts against him in a new Yoruba nation, adjectives abound to describe him of which ‘astute’ is one of them...I’m sure you were Soyinka’s English language teacher however that isn’t the right one to use since you’ve made this the focus of your evening hysteria.

Except you are one of those faceless bigots on here who defends anything negative about your tribe then I’ll still call you a hypocrite.

Coming from you, ‘astute’ is a far too positive compliment for an opportunist like Tinubu.

I think your ethnic bias has been messed up by your poor cognition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Danzysb(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
jrusky:
My apology to the good and sensible igbos in the house much respect Nwanne.

Sorry who is Odumeje? Its no longer Parott Mbaka its now wwe super star so called clergy shit bah?

So after claiming "Jew" and "break up is the only way". "Nigeria is zoo and must fall and scatter". And that same people are the one to revive a country they do not believe in isn't?

Odumeje pls go to hell Nigeria politics has nothing to do with fake altar or real altar so shut da f u c k.

Go back to whoever gave you such nasty prophesy to read between the two line and be honest someone who do not believe in a dream can not make dream come true* its not done and its impossible.

It's not all igbos,that want biafra and want Nigeria to scatter.Some are really patriotic,even more than some other ethnic groups in this country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
KosiGee:

For someone who instinctively comes to Tinubu’s defence and at the same time harbours such negative thoughts against him in a new Yoruba nation, adjectives abound to describe him of which ‘astute’ is one of them...I’m sure you were Soyinka’s English language teacher however that isn’t the right one to use since you’ve made this the focus of your evening hysteria.

Except you are one of those faceless bigots on here who defends anything negative about your tribe then I’ll still call you a hypocrite.

Coming from you, ‘astute’ is a far too positive compliment for an opportunist like Tinubu.

I think your ethnic bias has been messed up by your poor cognition.
[/s]

Learn to keep quiet when you don't know.

Please don't quote me again on this subject. Thanks.

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Keep your ewedu mouth quiet, Oyo empire kor, if they are coming counting empires they will count Oyo....Only one Fulani man Alimi routed the so called Oyo empire and seized Ilorin for ever, If you don't know what an empire means look at the British, stop using words that are bigger than your small brain

do you know where your people were when Oyo empire was founded? they were stark naked , exposed to the harsh elements of the eastern jungles probably eating ugwu leaves raw since their thinking capacity is less than an homo erectus, if not for Christianity, you will be on one palm tree tapping palm wine naked, it is not my fault you came from a savage lineage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

do you know where your people were when Oyo empire was founded? they were stark naked , exposed to the harsh elements of the eastern jungles probably eating ugwu leaves raw since their thinking capacity is less than an homo erectus, if not for Christianity, you will be on one palm tree tapping palm wine naked, it is not my fault you came from a savage lineage.
Your People were still having se× with apes when igbo civilization was thriving, yoruba were still mating with monkeys....go to Google and educate yourself on the oldest civilization in Nigeria
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Danzysb(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuel19:

I laugh at your stupidity! Visit the outskirts of Lagos State and you'll see the type of primitive life your people are living.

Even in a suburb like Surulere the type of idol worshipping is mind blowing.

Itire down to Ojuelegba you must meet one shrine or the other.

The one's that call themselves Christians still go home after church to pay homage to their stone god.

If you want to remove the wood in someone's eyes I will advise you to first remove the Iroko tree in your own eyes.

Bomb! grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
macdammy:
Excuse lemme talk sad
Na condition make goat Put mouth for food wey fowl dey chop.

Let’s all be sincere with ourselves. As a man of God, your utmost desire should be in uniting each and every soul in this nation.
I see no reason why this man should open his mouth and say stuffs like this, accepting the fact that he’s a man of God.
Let’s all work in one accord

But Wetin the man go chop no let am see road.
Odumeje elenu meje.
Na condition make goat Put mouth for food wey fowl dey chop. Hahah

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Danzysb(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

The one you quoted,told you fact and you are here typing nonsense,why did they take ilorin from you? Question?
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by maak400: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
majamajic:

Forget the rented crowd too , most easterners don't support orji uzor.

Tinubu issue with igbos , is he never apologized to them when he accused them of killing the daughter of that Yoruba leader , the hate went up after that .
Nobody has issues with him ,
How did tinubu accuse Igbo of killing fasoranti daughter? What kind of stupid reasoning is this? Hateful Igbo boy talking nonsense as usual.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Your People were still having se× with apes when igbo civilization was thriving, yoruba were still mating with monkeys....go to Google and educate yourself on the oldest civilization in Nigeria
oldest civilization ? and your people were still naked in pictures taken recently as 1890s, well I don't blame you, propaganda is the opium of your people, getting to see a trustworthy Igbo is like sighting shekau in a crusade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Danzysb(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

After you chop morsel belleful from the hacked parts of your ambushed brother, now you no know how to talk.

Dont worry, we will be deporting your brothers headless bodies back East soon. Get your drums and firewood ready. grin

We will harvest their skulls for rituals before they are deported back. grin

Were!

This only shows the savagery...when they say skull stuffs you will start complaining,and you here showcasing it,
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by KosiGee(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Learn to keep quiet when you don't know.

Please don't quote me again on this subject. Thanks.

How else do you want me to address your issues?
You seem to suffer complexes which bother on poor cognition and ethnic bigotry. Deal with that first before searching the meaning of ‘astute’.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Obalatule: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

oldest civilization ? and your people were still naked in pictures taken recently as 1890s, well I don't blame you, propaganda is the opium of your people, getting to see a trustworthy Igbo is like sighting shekau in a crusade.
shut your Mouth, you know history so well but you didn't know how yorubas started wearing clothes from their contact with Nupe and the other northern tribes, Did your ancestors know what cloths were before they met the Northerners? answer me, it's only you that knows history.....Tribal bigot ewedu man
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by jagorinho: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Danzysb:

The one you quoted,told you fact and you are here typing nonsense,why did they take ilorin from you? Question?
which fact? seems all you beasterners are running on outdated operating system. every empire will always come down, from roman, Persia , British etc but when Oyo empire was at its peak, where were your people? the answer is obvious....#nakedsavages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Danzysb(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
jagorinho:

which fact? seems all you beasterners are running on outdated operating system. every empire will always come down, from roman, Persia , British etc but when Oyo empire was at its peak, where were your people? the answer is obvious....#nakedsavages

Ok,Oyo empire was great...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.