Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) (25657 Views)

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) / 2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

We will chase them back when we give them their republic.

Majority of Igbos believe they will do better if given independence from Nigeria in Alliance with South-south. Most Nigerians know this is true but they are kind of scared or jealous of such arrangement coming to fruition.

I believe in Nigeria despite being an Igbo and South-southerner but the attempt the Southwest to fight Igbo Presidency come 2023 has revealed a hidden inner jealousy that has beclouded their judgment. Every free minded Southwesterner will support Igbo Presidency with all his heart for the good of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Woleett: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Of course Christainity is not yoruba religion neither is it igbo. But a yoruba man taught you christainity.
Nuel19:

Yoruba leaders disagree over origin, meaning of their name
ON OCTOBER 26, 20192:28 AMIN NEWS, POLITICS
…’Yoruba’ is derived from derogatory word, ‘Yoruba’—Fani-Kayode
…Why earliest Hausa/Fulani called our forefathers ‘Yoruba’— Prof Ajala
…It was accepted, adopted out of ignorance —Rt Hon Jumoke Akindele
…It’s an untrue, unreliable history—Chief Erubami
…O’dua citizens must rise up now —Yoruba Council of Elders
…Yoruba doesn’t exist in Ifa — Elebuibon

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/yoruba-leaders-disagree-over-origin-meaning-of-their-name/

You claimed Yorubas brought Christianity but you're ranked number one in JUJU. Even an erudite professor and a nobel laureate, in the person of wo le Shoyinka is grand patron on "Oro Masquerades confraternity"

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nuel19: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

But at least we dey hawk our agbo in our lands not, your filthy jungle! I need an Igbo man to create an equivalent of NL... then we can talk. grin

Mugu! Oponu like you, An Igbo man is manufacturing vehicles and you are bragging about NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
With the unprecedented looting in DAT region, u are still saying DAT trash..... if I say thunder fire ur mouth e go be like say I wicked.
useless tribe celebrating looters, robbery, thuggery, ritualism, ethnic polarisation, unproductive secession among others..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by ledaman: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
na ur generation u dey abuse
E pain nam grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amotekun777:

Again, all the best and great things come from Yorubas and Yoruba lands.

UNTIL an Igbo man can create a platform like NL
UNTIL an Igbo wins a Nobel prize award like Wole Soyinka
UNTIL any Igbo church can become bigger and greater than the top 8 biggest churches in Africa which are all Yoruba owned.
UNTIL an Igbo artist can acheive the feats of Fela, Sunny-Ade, KWAM 1, Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Banky W, Olamide etc...
UNTIL an Igbo man becomes the world heavyweight Boxing champion like Anthony Femi Joshua.
UNTIL an Igbo man becomes the world MMA champion like Israel Adesanya
UNTIL an Igbo can be as successful as Mike Adenuga
UNTIL an Igbo can match the achievements of Mo Abudu or produce the best movies in Nollywood etc..
UNTIL any Igbo land can match the developments and achievements of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
UNTIL any Igbo soccer player can become greater than Rasheed Yekini
UNTIL any Igbo man can achieve the feats of Samuel Ajayi Crowther or Awolowo
UNTIL any Igbo can....

I'm tired of going on and on else, I won't stop!

Solve these riddles and we can go on from there... cheesy

Good luck, bro! cool
Did I ask you to list Yoruba achievement ? I thought you said that you people have moral and integrity ? Why are you now deviating from the question ?
Where is your morals and integrity cheesy cheesy skull miner cheesy
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by boss221: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
U sit down with governor why u no talk anyhow... If u nor talk nothing for u
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nuel19: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:
Of course Christainity is not yoruba religion neither is it igbo. But a yoruba man taught you christainity.

Then what happened at the end?

You people discarded Christianity and embraced SANGO and ODUDUWA

You guys are just a confused set

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:
With the unprecedented looting in DAT region, u are still saying DAT trash..... if I say thunder fire ur mouth e go be like say I wicked.
useless tribe celebrating looters, robbery, thuggery, ritualism, ethnic polarisation, unproductive secession among others..
Useless tribe celebrating criminals, touts and agbero like thifnubu, mc oluoma, obasa. Thuggry is now a proffesion in Yoruba land.
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Woleett: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yoruba people are not religious bigots like you folks. Every one is entitled to their religious beliefs whether christian or Muslim or traditional. That's why it's not uncommon to see a family with a Christian father and a Muslim mother.
Nuel19:

Then what happened at the end?

You people discarded Christianity and embraced SANGO and ODUDUWA

You guys are just a confused set

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abagworo:

Majority of Igbos believe they will do better if given independence from Nigeria in Alliance with South-south. Most Nigerians know this is true but they are kind of scared or jealous of such arrangement coming to fruition.

I believe in Nigeria despite being an Igbo and South-southerner but the attempt the Southwest to fight Igbo Presidency come 2023 has revealed a hidden inner jealousy that has beclouded their judgment. Every free minded Southwesterner will support Igbo Presidency with all his heart for the good of Nigeria.

Why do you always feel the need to attach Igbo existence and relevance to the minority ethnicities of the Niger Delta?

You guys do yourself a huge disservice.

Yorubas jealous of Igbos? Lol. This is the funniest thing I've read online today.

Everyone who is Nigerian and of age is free to contest for the presidency.

If you want to win, you form alliances across the country. You don't expect anyone to hand you the presidency like it's your birthright.

Go and ask how Tinubu did it in 2015 that unseated an incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
Useless tribe celebrating criminals, touts and agbero like thifnubu, mc oluoma, obasa. Thuggry is now a proffesion in Yoruba land.

Leave our land and go to your village maybe that your wicked uncle will not chew ur bones like chewing stick.
Your deceitful foreparents have told u deceits to paint Hausa and Yoruba as bad people but they won't tell you their own bad sides and u can't think cos u ppl don't get educated even d few DAT school ended up joining IPOB and licking d butt of DAT coward Nnamdi KANU.
U are all scattered all over Nigeria doing biznesses and making a living but u still hate ur landlords....go to ur village uno gree
confused idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

Make Igboland great first Mr oga. That's what we are talking about. All these mouthing off and chest beating ain't proof of anything.

The buildings you say summarize who you are are nothing to write home about.

You can prove me right by posting the pictures of those buildings that summarize who you are so we can see.

I'm an architect and I can confidently tell you there's no iconic building in Igboland.

Selling substandard goods in great quantities of small shops doesn't make you great bro.

I'd take a nation of industrialists over a nation of traders any day any time...no beefs.

Traders only import and kill the local economy. That's the fact.
Is there any iconic building in your land ? SW is the slum capital of Nigeria. Even your so called over hyped Lagos is full of slums.

Slumphisticated region.

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by vRendoh(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dem don fit revive the east? They abandoned their land to other people community In the name of business. Charity begins at home. Stay and do the wonders in your place.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nuel19: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:
Yoruba people are not religious bigots like you folks. Every one is entitled to their religious beliefs whether christian or Muslim or traditional. That's why it's not uncommon to see a family with a Christian father and a Muslim mother.

Like I said before, you guys are a confused set

You Yorubas worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Igbos.

You can't claim to be worshiping God and be taking directive from the sultan of Sokoto

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by MetaPhysical: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Metrix147:
A clergy, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, has decried the depletion of Nigerian economy, saying an Igbo presidency can bring about a total turn around.

Ohanaemere popularly known as Odumeje ‘The Lion’, founder of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry, therefore, solicited for support of other regions for the actualization of a President of Igbo extraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoq5Xy_e_gc

He made the declaration on Saturday in Abia when he paid a visit to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Senate Chief Whip and former Governor of Abia State, at his Camp Neya residence in Igbere, Bende local government area of the state.

"It's our time and we are competent. Where we are now… is competency. We are qualified to take over the position (presidency). We are the ones that can rescue the economy of Nigeria. We are the ones that can handle it. We are the ones that will make the economy of Nigeria to be good and enjoyable. Igbo people are competent to take over the country and this is our time" he declared.

The Onitsha-based clergy who came in the company of his church members arrived at Kalu’s home at exactly 2pm.

ABN TV gathered that, upon sighting Kalu, Odumeje entertained him with his dramatic body gesture and slangs.

He also expressed happiness for gaining access to Kalu after several attempts.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/2023-only-ndigbo-can-revive-nigerian-economy-says-prophet-odumeje-video/

Odumeje is a illiterate.

Nigeria has no economy.

The individual regions in Nigeria have economy. We all contribute from our individual regional economy to keep Nigeria breathing. This is fact!

Individual regions are the owners of wealth and economy, Nigeria bullies us to use our economies to sustain it.

To test this fact, what will happen to Nigeria if SW and SS suppresses its huge wealth and income? Nigeria will collapse.

Now, regional wealth is focused in SW, followed by SS. SE is not a wealthy region.

So his lack of intelligence failed to see the deficiency in SE when he falsely declared it a backbone of Nigerian economy. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:

Leave our land and go to your village maybe that your wicked uncle will not chew ur bones like chewing stick.
Your deceitful foreparents have told u deceits to paint Hausa and Yoruba as bad people but they won't tell you their own bad sides and u can't think cos u ppl don't get educated even d few DAT school ended up joining IPOB and licking d butt of DAT coward Nnamdi KANU.
U are all scattered all over Nigeria doing biznesses and making a living but u still hate ur landlords....go to ur village uno gree
confused idiots
The same way your parents tell your lies to paint Igbo as bad people.
Hypocrite!! I don't have time for touts and simpleton like you.
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
Is there any iconic building in your land ? SW is the slum capital of Nigeria. Even your so called over hyped Lagos is full of slums.

Slumphisticated region.

Well you guys never learn, do you?

Gone are the days you post brown roofs from the southwest thinking we don't know that not only is Igboland covered with brown roofs too, but their home is being washed away into the River Niger by huge gully erosion.

You will wish you hadn't posted those pictures tonight.

Since you want to drag this into the gutters, here we go. Enjoy some pics of Igboland:

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Woleett: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin You mean worshipping White Jesus and holy Mary that a yoruba man taught you? You're obviously ignorant I'm done arguing with you
Nuel19:

Like I said before, you guys are a confused set

You Yorubas worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Igbos.

You can't claim to be worshiping God and be taking directive from the sultan of Sokoto
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
The same way your parents tell your lies to paint Igbo as bad people.
Hypocrite!! I don't have time for touts and simpleton like you.

Go and read history and see how u perpetrated atrocities in d past.
useless people making money in Yoruba land and still hating same ppl u live peacefully in their land.
ingrates, thieves, ritualists, robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Odumeje is a illiterate.

Nigeria has no economy.

The individual regions in Nigeria have economy. We all contribute from our individual regional economy to keep Nigeria breathing. This is fact!

Individual regions are the owners of wealth and economy, Nigeria bullies us to use our economies to sustain it.

To test this fact, what will happen to Nigeria if SW and SS suppresses its huge wealth and income? Nigeria will collapse.

Now, regional wealth is focused in SW, followed by SS. SE is not a wealthy region.

So his lack of intelligence failed to see the deficiency in SE when he falsely declared it a backbone of Nigerian economy. grin grin
You are wealthy yet during covid19 lockdown hunger was dealing with you people. You people formed armed robbers , thieves , one million awawa boys just to eat and survive cheesy cheesy

So from a wealthy region.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

Well you guys never learn, do you?

Gone are the days you post brown roofs from the southwest thinking we don't know that not only is Igboland covered with brown roofs too, but their home is being washed away into the River Niger by huge gully erosion.

You will wish you hadn't posted those pictures tonight.

Since you want to drag this into the gutters, here we go. Enjoy some pics of Igboland:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:
grin grin You mean worshipping White Jesus and holy Mary that a yoruba man taught you? You're obviously ignorant I'm done arguing with you

So all Yorubas are Muslims? you are a fool I swear
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by stanluiz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
kolade560:

Go and read history and see how u perpetrated atrocities in d past.
useless people making money in Yoruba land and still hating same ppl u live peacefully in their land.
ingrates, thieves, ritualists, robbers.
skull miners, head hunters, human part dealers, touts , agbero , thugs, one million boys etc

Useless tribe.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nuel19: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:

There was confusion on Saturday night over whether the new moon of Shawwal was sighted in Yoruba land to mark the end of the Muslim Ramadan fast.
The Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Sa’ad, who is also the President of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, had around midnight on Saturday announced the sighting of the new moon and therefore the end of Ramadan.
”The new month of Shawwal was sighted in different places within Nigeria and therefore tomorrow (Sunday) is the first day of Shawwal equivalent to 27 July 2020,” the Sultan said in an announcement aired on the Nigerian Television Authority [NTA].

But when contacted after the Sultan’s announcement, the Secretary-General of the organisation, Is-haq Oloyede, a professor of Islamic Studies, said he was not aware that the moon had been sighted.
“I spoke to the Sultan about four times tonight and he did not tell me that the moon has been sighted,” Mr. Oloyede told PREMIUM TIMES. “In any case, any such claim is ridiculous and unscientific. It cannot be right.

If this is not confusion what else can one ascribe it too?
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:

so all Yoruba are Muslims ? you are a fool.
Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by kolade560: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanluiz:
skull miners, head hunters, human part dealers, touts , agbero , thugs, one million boys etc

Useless tribe.

but u are still dere doing bizness? go to ur village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=stanluiz post=92388173][/quote]

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by MetaPhysical: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abagworo:

I think by not having the same fervor and courage Yoruba demonstrates towards 2023, Ibo is precluding its own incapacity to fly unaided, and have victory.

This explains the begging to be allowed. In other words, Ibo want Yoruba to disqualify itself so its victory will be unanimous.

If this was trade it would properly be called anti-competitive....or monopoly.

Nigeria dpes not allow for political monopoly.

Yoruba want Ibo to contest....but it cannot be under APC. We cannot donate our deep and broad investment in APC to Ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by oyatainer(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Woleett:

Have you ever heard Professor Soyinka referring to himself as a Christian? He is not hypocrite like most people. All I know is that Igbo are mediocre in virtually everything.

Wé are not your mate in term of everything. Your chest beating leads you to nowhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=stanluiz post=92388173][/quote]

Posting pictures of your own towns. Lol.

Let me help you more so we can see whose family house is being washed away by gully erosion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says / Protest In Rivers State Over Black Soot Pollution (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.