Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians (36143 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Slimboo222(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hw do i even become a nigerian? undecided
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Virginnn(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
pst
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Dshocker(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
I think this is the best thing to do
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by RemoveKebab: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice, now use that fund to establish Christian militia groups to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by safeopportunity(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
JOIN ME ON THIS NAIRALAND thread,

Let LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK SHOW YOU OUR WE PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION. As we would reveal to you our AGRICULTURAL Solutions, which we have developed to ensure food security; thereby Alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
OK
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by inyenejo(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
No government has ever or will ever be this corrupt, we apologise to Abacha and his family because we have finally seen the most corrupt government in human history.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Racoon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
No time for all these rhetorics.Abeg divide this useless contraption called a country & let all man go for himself. Enough of the bloodshed in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by frankmoney(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Nigeria should just break up or restructured. Every state governor lead your people the way you like
this is the only way the country can work ... Restructure ... Nigeria is too complex for a unitary government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Those innoccent people killed in borno, katsina and other boko haram affected states are christians too?....there is no doubt that such has happened or still happening....but using religion to whip up sentiments is unacceptable ...every lives matters.......thats why nigeria governments do something fast.....before some social media idiots turn the whole thing to religion war......

5 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Benprass(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Most African countries don't need aid. Sending them aid is enabling the rot and corruption in those countries.

Look at the billions that are being looted, is it not enough to take this country from third world to developed country?

Rwanda that is being given aid by Netherlands is paying 34million pounds to advertise on Arsenal Jersey.

instead of them paying that much why can't they use it to develop their own country or I my getting it wrong, we they get that much from those who came to visit the country or I my getting something wrong, Africa when are we going to get it right.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by chrisxxx(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
The same UK that supplied weapons used in killing Christian dominated Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by PiggyvestMoney: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good idea, Nigeria should be colonised again.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
For me most killings in Nigeria are not directly segregating Muslim from Christian or athiest

Boko Haram just attack and start shooting in communities, same as Fulani herdsmen

pls help me tell them o......
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Excuses: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
We can only hope for now no solution in sight!
Anything to end the sensless killing especially on Christians is a welcome development..
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ZooOga: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
I would gather that sHell takes more money out of Naija thru intricate NNPC schemes than the UK sends back to the FG.

circa 2017 UK news article ..... £50million is groundnuts, imagine, diezani alison-madueke jewelry alone was about equal to that figue.

Britain halves foreign aid money to Nigeria and urges country to 'step up' action against Boko Haram

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/britain-halves-foreign-aid-money-nigeria/

By Sophie Jamieson

31 AUGUST 2017 • 7:58AM

Britain has halved the amount of money given to Nigeria in humanitarian aid, saying the country's government must "step up and do more" to stop Boko Haram extremists.

It follows a joint visit by Boris Johnson, the Foreign Secretary, and Priti Patel, the International Development Secretary, to Nigeria to see the UK’s response to the humanitarian crisis, where they saw how British military had been training Nigerian soldiers to fight militant Islamist group Boko Haram.

Last night the Government announced £200million of aid funding for the four years from 2018 to 2022. It amounts to £50million per year, half the amount given for 2017.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by tot(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Most African countries don't need aid. Sending them aid is enabling the rot and corruption in those countries.

Look at the billions that are being looted, is it not enough to take this country from third world to developed country?

Rwanda that is being given aid by Netherlands is paying 34million pounds to advertise on Arsenal Jersey.

Exactly. Aid that never reaches those that truly need it.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by PigTormentor: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Worse than Pekham poll, this is Oluwole rubbish poll.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
jeeqaa7:
Us and Uk fund these killings directly or indirectly.

Not true. Zulum is acting series movie in Borno. El rufai is supervising mass genocide in Kaduna as his own qualification for the presidency. Meanwhile, many people like yarimo are silent....
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by buzorcharles(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademidedavid:
The truth be told, it is only the Christians in Nigeria that can fight their fight in the land....the more reason it is so rampant is due to the fact that they think and believe that Christian will never raise a finger no matter the level of killings....the earlier Christians rise against brutality the better it will be for the country at large.....

Should guns be legalise in naija?

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Good

Since bu is on a genocide mission against christians then it's long overdue

Any Christian that thinks bu loves christians and is not on an Islamic agenda is a 21st century fool

He hates christians with perfect hatred.how do I know? his body language, silence and actions have said so.

Abi you don't know silence in itself is a message.

Christians you're living in the midst of your enemies WATCH AND PRAY

Terrorists have infiltrated the country. Who let them in? Who is paying them?
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's noise is yielding something positive afterall hmmmm... if you know you know
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by chukwuibuipob: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad Wake up pa Bubu and sack buratai
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by dejavuh0007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I become president, the first thing I'm gonna do is outlaw Sharia law in all states of the country, including those northern states that are already practicing it. Nigeria is a secular country and it should remain as such. No section or region in the country should be subject to the laws of a religion or religious book above that of a court of law. It's only a court of law that has the perojative to mete out justice to offenders as entrenched in the constitution.

5 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Brushstrokes20: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Spot on!
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ademidedavid(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
buzorcharles:

Should guns be legalise in naija?
And those carrying it freely are they from Cameron?
Without guns, a simple revolt will go a long way......if Jesus didn't take any action when they were selling in his fathers house no body would have restricted them and it would have become a norm.....the needful should be done

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The west should stop sending aids to Africa. Una no wan make we ever progress. Give us aids but steal times 100 of it. Bastards

What are they stealing from u?
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by israelmao(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
UK feathers her nest in midst of Nigeria's problems it never her pleasure to see Nigeria in peace,her foreign aid is just a cover-up.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Iamsane: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
For me most killings in Nigeria are not directly segregating Muslim from Christian or athiest

Boko Haram just attack and start shooting in communities, same as Fulani herdsmen

This is the truth most don't want to hear. It has to be us vs them. They will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
This Islamic sh.it in Nigeria, the world need to get tough on them esp those supporters in government and military.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Iamsane: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
dejavuh0007:
If I become president, the first thing I'm gonna do is outlaw Sharia law in all states of the country, including those northern states that are already practicing it. Nigeria is a secular country and it should remain as such. No section or region in the country should be subject to the laws of a religion or religious book above that of a court of law. It's only a court of law that has the perojative to mete out justice to offenders as entrenched in the constitution.

The court of law that freed Senator Aboo abi. You don't even know what is making you go mad for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.