Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians (36141 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Dansach: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
oluwaseyi0:
For me most killings in Nigeria are not directly segregating Muslim from Christian or athiest

Boko Haram just attack and start shooting in communities, same as Fulani herdsmen
[/s]

That's what Yoruba Muslims think.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ddeola: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2020
UK is getting too much in return, don't let anybody fool you that they are giving Naija foreign aid.

However, Naija MUST be sanctioned for these killings so that the people in govt will take it serious
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by RPG2020(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Anneka101:
The UK giving Nigeria aids are the bigger thieves because they know much more than is the citizens.

Our leaders don't care about us. It's just that we are too blind to notice this.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

Don't blame the UK instead blame yourself and your people
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Cleo7: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Emyogalanya:
mumu he means western world and *NOT WAIST FROM THE WASTE SIDE*
mugu was i talking to u ni...abeg lemme alone...what is dis wan even saying @bold
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by adextun2177(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Am a private sch teacher, sum1 shld pls help even if it 1k.... 2078304501 UBA
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by jozee8: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2020
ademidedavid:
The truth be told, it is only the Christians in Nigeria that can fight their fight in the land....the more reason it is so rampant is due to the fact that they think and believe that Christian will never raise a finger no matter the level of killings....the earlier Christians rise against brutality the better it will be for the country at large.....
I just wonder the kind of preachers and prophets we have in this country. You bring us tithe message from the old testament, but jump the war messages of Moses, King David, King Saul, Jehosaphat and even Queen Esther!

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ademidedavid(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2020
jozee8:

I just wonder the kind of preachers and prophets we have in this country. You bring us tithe message from the old testament, but jump the war messages of Moses, King David, King Saul, Jehosaphat and even Queen Esther!
It baffles me a lot.....they are only interested in monetary Christianity.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ademidedavid(f): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
AreaFada2:

Correct.

Christians use their peaceful "turn the other cheek" to deal with people that believe violence is a legitimate and religiously righteous way to control and dominate others.

You won't get anywhere with such people dancing/singing and waiting for miracle. Unless you all accept whatever they foist on you or end up 6 feet under.

Christians now have a clear choice. Survive by fighting back or die as cowards.
Exactly my thoughts, you have made a very reasonable point.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2020
UK won't interfere because their interests here are not being tampered with! Nigeria went for peace keeping missions in other African countries but Nigeria is in deep distress and has sent warning signals to the UN, but up to date UN has not mobilized a UN peace keeping force to Nigeria, UN are the biggest hypocrites in the world bunch of racist's delinquents bigoted in spirit and mind! Their indifference to Nigeria is borne out of an icy divorce from their inner conscience and spirit, that they weigh their reputation than morality!
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Terrorists have infiltrated the country. Who let them in? Who is paying them?
if you want to know the sponsors of terrorist attacks or who opened the gate for them to enter en mass watch the reaction of one man like that in Abuja to the death of cows or Muslims vis-a-vis the reaction when christians die by the children of perdition that claim peaceful but their ways and actions negate their claims
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Farki: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

The unfortunate aspect is that the Nigerian president is deliberately looking the other way

They can invade ASAP to save people's lives cause it's obvious that this government does not value it!!!

Think very carefully about this, western countries rarely invade for altruistic reasons nowadays. Invasion might mean turning the country to another Libya or Iraq where they depose the current government but leave the place an ungovernable wasteland.

I hope you know how to hold an AK well.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by GODWIN78(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2020
I,don,t understand Nigerian Christian,s in isreal they are always ready to defend their people here they keep telling you to pray,will God come down from heaven fight for you,?wake up and defend your self.oo
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Farki: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
For me most killings in Nigeria are not directly segregating Muslim from Christian or athiest

Boko Haram just attack and start shooting in communities, same as Fulani herdsmen

Leah Sharibu's case makes me think otherwise.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by SAMBARRY: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Heathrow44:
UK won't interfere because their interests here are not being tampered with! Nigeria went for peace keeping missions in other African countries but Nigeria is in deep distress and has sent warning signals to the UN, but up to date UN has not mobilized a UN peace keeping force to Nigeria, UN are the biggest hypocrites in the world bunch of racist's delinquents bigoted in spirit and mind! Their indifference to Nigeria is borne out of an icy divorce from their inner conscience and spirit, that they weigh their reputation than morality!
leave that thing.theres a Yoruba proverb that says if an insider doesn't sell you out an outsider cannot kill you. the things killing nigeria are not from outside (UK or whatever) they're from inside

UK is not our problem,UN is not, our common enemy is the Nigerian politician/political elites.when we can successfully destroy the cabals, the rest of Nigeria's problems will fix itself automatically without grammar or anything.take for example you buy fish and the head is spoilt or rotten,if you like pack one carton of Maggi, curry, thyme and any kind of condiments you can think of,it will not salvage the fish because the head is spoilt and so will extend to other parts of the body.

What Nigerians are doing of spicing up the rest of the body parts of the fish thinking that will redeem the fish that is already rotten
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by oluwaseyi0: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Farki:

Leah Sharibu's case makes me think otherwise.

For every Leah there are thousands of girls of unknown religion that are unaccountable for no thanks to Boko Haram
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Farki: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Kingspin:

Because the killing of Christians by Islamic group beginning in their minds after decades of immoral teaching and wrong doctrine.

Are you suggesting Christians begin brainwashing members to kill? Which I think may be hard to come by after a long massage of peace.

Getting someone to kill is not very hard, just blame all your problems on one particular group and give them weapons.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Chidecmail: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2020
ademidedavid:
The truth be told, it is only the Christians in Nigeria that can fight their fight in the land....the more reason it is so rampant is due to the fact that they think and believe that Christian will never raise a finger no matter the level of killings....the earlier Christians rise against brutality the better it will be for the country at large.....
Christians can never raise a finger in Nigeria because your religious leaders are interested in their financial gains to saving lives. We can not have a Rev doctor Martin Luther King all we have are business men, please so stop wishing.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ademidedavid(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Chidecmail:
Christians can never raise a finger in Nigeria because your religious leaders are interested in their financial gains to saving lives. We can not have a Rev doctor Martin Luther King all we have are business men, please so stop wishing.
It will surely happen someday just as Martins Lutherking had a vision and the vision has been accomplished....visions are set for an appointed time but with patience it will come.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Farki:

Think very carefully about this, western countries rarely invade for altruistic reasons nowadays. Invasion might mean turning the country to another Libya or Iraq where they depose the current government but leave the place an ungovernable wasteland.

I hope you know how to hold an AK well.
After Sadam Hussein's death, Iraq don fall
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by buzorcharles(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
ademidedavid:

And those carrying it freely are they from Cameron?
Without guns, a simple revolt will go a long way......if Jesus didn't take any action when they were selling in his fathers house no body would have restricted them and it would have become a norm.....the needful should be done

Carry gun freely police go shoot u throw away. Those carryin it free are been protected by the Nigerian force.
Revolt no fit work for now cos u can ask ur self how many revolt have u been involve in. Unless u mean keyboard revolt
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Farki: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

After Sadam Hussein's death, Iraq don fall

After Sadam was killed over fake WMDS Iraq fell into a state of chaos bombs going off every hour, a civil war and radical extremist groups spreading across the world.

The worst part is that the wars are never about freedom or combating harmful ideologies but pursuing interests of the invading country.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Farki:

After Sadam was killed over fake WMDS Iraq fell into a state of chaos bombs going off every hour, a civil war and radical extremist groups spreading across the world.

The worst part is that the wars are never about freedom or combating harmful ideologies but pursuing interests of the invading country.
Hmmmm but truth be told aside slavery that is beating and hard labour I think Nigeria progressed more under colonisation than independence!!!
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
leave that thing.theres a Yoruba proverb that says if an insider doesn't sell you out an outsider cannot kill you. the things killing nigeria are not from outside (UK or whatever) they're from inside

UK is not our problem,UN is not, our common enemy is the Nigerian politician/political elites.when we can successfully destroy the cabals, the rest of Nigeria's problems will fix itself automatically without grammar or anything.take for example you buy fish and the head is spoilt or rotten,if you like pack one carton of Maggi, curry, thyme and any kind of condiments you can think of,it will not salvage the fish because the head is spoilt and so will extend to other parts of the body.

What Nigerians are doing of spicing up the rest of the body parts of the fish thinking that will redeem the fish that is already rotten

I agree, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria and nothingelse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Heathrow44:

I agree, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria and nothingelse!
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash / RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.