Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted (79085 Views)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Amuluonyenaego: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
ka3na go and continue being boss lady in ur house...... lilo wey no fit hold herself for 2 weeks, loose Eric and her boyfriend... what a shame.

morals:
this is to show u that guys are for each others while women are against demselves.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by toye440: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
superfitsez:
after fuckingg, she's out,what a shame
Right from school she don dey use bottom power escape, but as it stands now it appears her kitten dey watery. Biggy should try and give her condoms as medal, that way she would hv something to present to her family as achievement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by bassman007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
At least they advertised their business. They can now have more high profile customers grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by AfroKnight: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007 It appears fornication now has swift consequences. grin

Ka3na is out. What a wow!

I wish I had time to follow the show. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
MrOjay1:
It seems Praise is a prophetic seer because he foresaw the eviction of Ka3na that's why he gave her goodbye lashing.

Which seer??! Under normal circumstances, he should also have followed her out the door, based on the above voting numbers...

Quite shocking that TolaniBaj, Lilo, and Vee have more fans/votes than he does with all his noise, activities and bluster!!! Nigga's game is just wack!!! Thank God his fellow guys rallied to keep him in.

I like the results above... For the first time, people with brains and class got major votes!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by hartson(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
superfitsez:
after fuckingg, she's out,what a shame
wait o! I don't watch the show.Do housemate guys bang these oloshos live?I need to have a glimpse of this show .seeing is believing ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Peacefuluz(f): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
They are out of the house to be great.. its quite painful leaving first outta 20hms
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by letitrainnow(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kudos
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by bizhop01: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.
You need good medical care

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by sleekdre: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
BBNaija na scam!! The housemates to be evicted is predetermined joor.. How come they only showed 2 housemates out of 18 vote? Biggest scam!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by jornwhite: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yakade:
upon all the fuc.k wey they fuc.ked her yesterday. ashawo no dey shame. spits on her head.

Was that necessary ... you no dey fvck, what part of her body did you see? we need to outgrow this hypocrisy thing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.

You are really madgrin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Gokoyer0(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Real plan is to make money from gullible Nigerian youths and divert their attention as usual. I cant believe Naija Youths are even using their .money to vote. E no go better for anyone that do us Naija like this.

A man pretended to faint because he couldn't account for 645b naira and they swept that under the carpet while the youths are busy with various challenges and BBN.

If you ever been to western world, my friend, you will know that our leaders had failed us. Most of these countries do not have any sh.it comparing to resources at our disposal.

But why can't we challenge our leaders now?
paulolee:
are you telling me that people really use thier phones and airtime to vote?? or is the voting done online and its free??
seems she was the same lady that i saw a post about just few days back, going down with another guy..
wont be surprise if her eviction comes as a blessing to her because the "ever holy Nigerians" would keep blasting and throwing shades on her through out this week..
it would make her get more fame, endorsement deal and also increase her network...
still don't know the real essence of this show, dont know the real plan the country that started it have in mind..
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by YorubaLord: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maddddd pple! angry
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Gabbagefans: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Benitam:
Chai! Beautiful Lilo
Please madam can we F.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by priscaoge(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Its only right they show how the Housemates nominated! That is what transparency means. They should show us how the housemates casted their votes to maintain the integrity of their brand and the show!

Anyways what’s my business, I don’t kuku waste my money or airtime doing any kind of voting! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is a very useless and immoral show which should be banned. I will be starting a massive online campaing to get this show banned for good. What rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Yakade(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
unscropulous:

Was that necessary ... you no dey fvck, what part of her body did you see? we need to outgrow this hypocrisy thing.
who is this unscropulous element?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Ayula911: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who cares , angry
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Smartrock: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Refer and earn

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by paulolee(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah they use their hard earned money to vote...

Don't you know dstv makes a killing at the end of the show??!...

Hungry Nigerians actually make these rich people richer!!!... Same with religion!!!
lolz...but the religion is better because ita scamming using metaphysical that i dnt kno abt...
but this bbn own is another level abeg
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Abyima(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
This one self na news. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Chicastle: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hadizometer:
"Righteousness 89", what do u have to say about this?

He is coming bro today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by paulolee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Real plan is to make money from gullible Nigerian youths and divert their attention as usual. I cant believe Naija Youths are even using their .money to vote. E no go better for anyone that do us Naija like this.

A man pretended to faint because he couldn't account for 645b naira and they swept that under the carpet while the youths are busy with various challenges and BBN.

If you ever been to western world, my friend, you will know that our leaders had failed us. Most of these countries do not have any sh.it comparing to resources at our disposal.

But why can't we challenge our leaders now?
the question should be change them to who
have u forgotten how the mesiah that promised us change and vowed to change things is still incharge??
even if we decide to change all our leaders...who do we turn the crown to??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Action girl out chai this people are wicked oh
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by tammie24: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mayflowa:

That is the reason she is popular. It is the popularity that the housemates desire
one can still be popular without messing up on national TV

It's being smart

Now she's been evicted

How popular is she now?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
when d banging sex video still hot
kai...i feel sad for her on wetin people outside go begin tell am

hypocrisy and nigerians are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol. After fvcking on live TV, the free sex show couldn't save her from being booted out.

Wasted generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Excuses: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
ok
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Helenbrownfav(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Guys Watch what happened

https:///3hWTdUf
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by kings2all1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
ka3na’s is the first Housemate to be Evicted from #BBNaija, watch her speech the reactions from her fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FThnCkSUDiE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.