Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted (79084 Views)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...but the religion is better because ita scamming using metaphysical that i dnt kno abt...
but this bbn own is another level abeg

That's why wealthy people keep getting wealthier, while poor ones get poorer... And, the former are far fewer than the latter!

It comes down to financial prudence... Most people are equally poor spenders on misplaced priorities.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Femeto: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
But this is rubbish hope the winner gets to be decided by the house mates not the viewers votes.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Froshloaded: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Lol. After fvcking on live TV, the free sex show couldn't save her from being booted out.

Wasted generation.

She would have stayed oo

She didnt knack early enough grin
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by gambia(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
bizhop01:

You need good medical care

Honestly, i think the dude is totally sick.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goodman247:
Who cares,, rubbish program
why you con click
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

She would have stayed oo

She didnt knack early enough grin
2 weeks is too early, IMO. So they cannot hold body for two weeks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Soclose007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
The most stupid person on the earth is the person that wake up at midnight to watch somebody that is sleeping on BBnaija

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by bolabadmus38: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lilo was carried away with love for Eric forgetting why she was there. I feel Eric will find it very difficult to interact closely with other female housemates henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Talknochip(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
These ones now will turn to celebrities and will be call stars!
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Gokoyer0(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't even know what to type anymore....
Nigeria had been destroyed beyond repair, I am sorry to say bro. I don't see any system working with the Level of corruptions in the country. We are just deceiving ourselves for now. It's either disintegration or revolution that will fix the country.

paulolee:

the question should be change them to who
have u forgotten how the mesiah that promised us change and vowed to change things is still incharge??
even if we decide to change all our leaders...who do we turn the crown to??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by osusuallstars: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
What is BBNja
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by zudozz: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
no be small f4k dis ka3na go f4k as she come out so..
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by asanwafo: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.
E-diot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Obrigardo: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
High class prostitutes
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
she can now bang d ministers and senators o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
OneKinGuy:

My annoyance is why they had to cut the part where the house mate choose. After showing the part of Brighto and Nnegi.
Lol...Then what's the essence of the suspense if they show you who the housemates pick?? You go score zero as a director for any project oO grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by babapressy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Slynation(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
sleekdre:
BBNaija na scam!! The housemates to be evicted is predetermined joor.. How come they only showed 2 housemates out of 18 vote? Biggest scam!!
It's just to keep the suspense alive... Always reason outside the box
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by mattfeuter(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hadizometer:
"Righteousness 89", what do u have to say about this?

Waiting for his “take” too grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Palema007 It appears fornication now has swift consequences. grin

Ka3na is out. What a wow!

I wish I had time to follow the show. grin
are they the only 2 that collected?
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Soclose007:
The most stupid person on the earth is the person that wake up at midnight to watch somebody that is sleeping on BBnaija
like me
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by peroristic(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abeg how that one take concern me na, abeg you want to dispatch or delivery an item stress free call this number, I do delivery within lagos.. Call me 08106608414 thanks
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by AfroKnight: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
are they the only 2 that collected?

Lol. Not following the show closely but they are the prominent collectors o. E be like say nakking no pay o.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
let her just go home and get her kitten eaten by her guy cold too much she will just forget about the show.

i don't even HV time to watch only on Saturday night .I don't even know there names I only a short girl with water melon for chest jumpin round the club last night i don't know if she download that black sewage called harp small stout.som didnt drink was pretending to be drinking.

I wonder why guys didn't dance with the big boobs .I love big bold women.
#teamdora even if is evicted i like her.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

werey ni awon ebi e ni??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Brunicekid(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
paulolee:
are you telling me that people really use thier phones and airtime to vote?? or is the voting done online and its free??
seems she was the same lady that i saw a post about just few days back, going down with another guy..
wont be surprise if her eviction comes as a blessing to her because the "ever holy Nigerians" would keep blasting and throwing shades on her through out this week..
it would make her get more fame, endorsement deal and also increase her network...
still don't know the real essence of this show, dont know the real plan the country that started it have in mind..
As in eeenn...The show should be filled with positives.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Crochet: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Skepticus: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
SmartPolician:

People burn lots of money for this NONSENSE.

I remember my cousin from PH saying that he used half of his salary to keep Tacha in the house in their time.

Finally, she got evicted

"He".

Damn. Stupid men everywhere!
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by fitinwell: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please assist in sharing this information it might save someone

For computer science or graduate..

https:///Fqw473NjbMpDN0jw3jaiL6
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by LORDKing001: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Why evict ka3na.

Keep quiet. Your brain need to read books to keep you busy
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by OluwaLina1(f): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na case just be like if you go your boyfriend place on saturday to wash his clothes and do house cleaning and he later break up with you on sunday

that kind breakup dey kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.