Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted (79074 Views)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Stallione(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Praise i pity ur dickson now,konji na ur bedmate undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Redsnake: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2020
For those in Lagos call me if u need a puna to service your banana 0810112774, 08080522085, 08094013554
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by TooGod247(m): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2020
ehh eh olosho no be work ,
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Smqllz(f): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2020
cool ok o
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Grateful02(m): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2020
I know say this one na from experience grin
OluwaLina1:
Ka3na case just be like if you go your boyfriend place on saturday to wash his clothes and do house cleaning and he later break up with you on sunday

that kind breakup dey kill
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by iamdapsyj(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Slynation:

It's just to keep the suspense alive... Always reason outside the box

Then they shouldn't have shown how the two others voted because the viewers will see them in some kind of way and it could affect their chances in some other time. Except as usual BB changes the script again. Anyway na them sabi!!
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by tramzy7: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.
can you just imagine yourself?? Our mumu never really do, go call your family members to come and protest for ashawo when we have many other things to protest over, very soon now you will come here and be begging for sub, and if I check now, your an unemployed graduate o. Please borrow sense
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Iceyjayz: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
paulolee:
are you telling me that people really use thier phones and airtime to vote?? or is the voting done online and its free??
seems she was the same lady that i saw a post about just few days back, going down with another guy..
wont be surprise if her eviction comes as a blessing to her because the "ever holy Nigerians" would keep blasting and throwing shades on her through out this week..
it would make her get more fame, endorsement deal and also increase her network...
still don't know the real essence of this show, dont know the real plan the country that started it have in mind..
You can imagine jeez!
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2020
From the votes Praise and Ka3na should have been evicted na, so what gave him immunity?
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Tzar(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2020
This is unfair to Lilo's voters!. Voters saved her (she got the highest votes of the 4), but BBN organizers put her on the chopping block as an afterthought. Unlike, the housemates, voters should've known their votes won't count from the beginning. Nigerian factor as usual, SMH.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by kayourcome: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.
It seems something is wrong with you. You never prostrated about those who are eating your future and future of generations to come but you can agitate for a demonic show which blue film are practically been perpetuated. I shake head for you.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Tzar(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
What suspense? It is supposed to be a voting show & not a thriller movie! When you create such shows, transparency is required. As usual Nigerian don't even know when rigging is being perpetuated in their faces.
What's the use of asking people to vote when it won't count
Slynation:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Tzar(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2020
What suspense? It is supposed to be a voting show & not a thriller movie! When you create such shows, transparency is required. As usual Nigerians don't even know when rigging is being perpetuated in their faces.
Slynation:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by fatboyebele(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Good
Tzar:
What suspense? It is supposed to be a voting show & not a thriller movie! When you create such shows, transparency is required. As usual Nigerians don't even know when rigging is being perpetuated in their faces.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by lucky4west: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
all these sex-starved girls...good riddance
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Hugo55(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good a thing Lilo left, she have ended up been pregnant, hope Erica it doesn't happen to Erica.
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tzar:
What suspense? It is supposed to be a voting show & not a thriller movie! When you create such shows, transparency is required. As usual Nigerian don't even know when rigging is being perpetuated in their faces.
See if they want to rig this thing... Then I think they would have rigged in favor of Ka3na, she was a major sponsor of BBN during the sect of Miracle and Nina, she signed Thelma of last season, she knows most of the organizers of the show.... But she left, means anybody can leave

I think they wants to maintain that suspense that's all...
Re: BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted by g4gerald: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
She bleeped her way out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.