Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo (66695 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Vivian16: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
where is his wife?
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jakumo:
Kidnapping gangs will certainly appreciate this updated family photograph kindly posted by treasury looter and internet fraud beneficiary Dino Ferrari Melaye of the flashy car fame.

With the identities of his three children now confirmed by the dim-witted man himself, those three children are readily identifiable for when the kidnappers prepare to strike.

Being the arrogant prick that he is, our man Dino will refuse to pay ransom, and that is when his children will become internal organ donors, whose extracted organs can then be shipped to China as are many others these days, for sale to the highest bidder on the medical transplant waiting list.
he's DiSPlayed ImaGes of his kids previously
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I don't think their contemporaries or classmates in school will give a damn About their parents.this ones Na oyinbo children.na Naija children fit do Wetin you dey talk

I can guarantee you that their contemporaries/classmates in school abroad WILL give a damn about their parents and WILL google their parents.

Except he sent them to hoodrat/ghetto-area public school or for their education in a non-Western country.

I can guarantee you that 139%.

They will lose esteem/points as soon as their classmates find out that their father does not work hard for his money and they are not from a prestigious family.

Na only black fools like Nigerians dey dey impressed with "money by all means" and have "Hush Puppi/Mompha is my role model" mentality.

Even criminal Northern looters will feel it better to send their children for education in the Middle-East, where people are not polish enough to judge how your family made their money.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gamesmart:

I can guarantee you that their contemporaries/classmates in school abroad WILL give a damn about their parents and WILL google their parents.

Except he sent them to hoodrat/ghetto-area public school or for their education in a non-Western country.

I can guarantee you that 139%.

They will lose esteem/points as soon as their classmates find out that their father does not work hard for his money and they are not from a prestigious family.

Na only black fools like Nigerians dey dey impressed with "money by all means" and have "Hush Puppi/Mompha is my role model" mentality.

Even criminal Northern looters will feel it better to send their children for education in the Middle-East, where people are not polish enough to judge how your family made their money.
when we were in school as kids we didn't care about who your daddy or mummy is as long as we play together.share your books and toys . Children don't have that kind of mindset except they were in the university and they want to use their daddy's name to shine e.g I'm Omo otedola who's your Daddy? But at this level? Naa cheesy
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by osascybog(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
[q1uote author=Jakumo post=92399273]Kidnapping gangs will certainly appreciate this updated family photograph kindly posted by treasury looter and internet fraud beneficiary Dino Ferrari Melaye of the flashy car fame.

With the identities of his three children now confirmed by the dim-witted man himself, those three children are readily identifiable for when the kidnappers prepare to strike.

Being the arrogant prick that he is, our man Dino will refuse to pay ransom, and that is when his children will become internal organ donors, whose extracted organs can then be shipped to China as are many others these days, for sale to the highest bidder on the medical transplant waiting list. [/quote]
You get point o o o but you self too talk...
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Bahamas95(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
His daughter is very pretty.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
she's not revealing anything.shes looking decent except you are twisted lipsrsealed
She is revealing too much skin from her shoulder up. The next thing pervs will try to do is focus on her chest because the bare shoulders automatically draw attention to her lower body.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
when we were in school as kids we didn't care about who your daddy or mummy is as long as we play together.share your books and toys . Children don't have that kind of mindset except they were in the university and they want to use their daddy's name to shine e.g I'm Omo otedola who's your Daddy? But at this level? Naa cheesy

Did you do your secondary school in a private, fee-paying Western-based school?
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Chiboto414: 5:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodluck to them
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

Did you do your secondary school in a private, fee-paying Western-based school?
no I don't have to but I'm an adult who has raised children/ teenagers so I know how they think to a level
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

She is revealing too much skin from her shoulder up. The next thing pervs will try to do is focus on her chest because the bare shoulders automatically draw attention to her lower body.
she's a CHILD!
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
no I don't have to but I'm an adult who has raised children/ teenagers so I know how they think to a level

The children you raised attended secondary school in a private, fee-paying Western-based school?
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

The children you raised attended secondary school in a private, fee-paying Western-based school?
no.private school ₦ paying school
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Benbellamor: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Randal:
Which one has a Disability?
For you to look into a beautiful picture
And say this. Shows that you can't appreciate good things You are a minus to humanity
Hate has eaten the best part of you
And you need watch it before you're damaged
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
no.private school ₦ paying school

Well then, that is where your error is.

You have no clue about private school-paying students in the West, and you have used your local area knowledge to judge what it is like abroad.

Sorry to tell you but the Western countries' private school-paying students at secondary school level are NOTHING like the Nigerian public OR private school students.

Maybe in primary, you can be arguing that similarity of private and have a point. But at secondary, that is like comparing an African President to a First World European President. The gap in capabilities and reasoning is HUGE.

Private secondary school-paying students in the West are advanced thinkers and trained on exploration and proof. Not the "amala logic and pull it from your yansh" we see from our Nigerian youths on NL.

Private secondary school-paying students are on average more intelligent than the average Nigerian university graduate. I can guarantee you that. If you have a debate with both types, you will NOTE the difference instantly despite the Western-trained one being far younger.

So please don't tell me they will not research and find out about the family of their classmates because that is not what Nigerian kids do and Nigerian teenagers prefer to research about dancing and the participants of BBN. Of course they will remain that useless until they graduate and people realise they are unemployable, that is not the case of private school-paying students in places like UK where students end up getting degrees from the Golden Triangle universities.

The only argument that can work is if Dino did not send his kids to private school but instead sent them to some hood public school in the West.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

Well then, that is where your error is.

You have no clue about private school-paying students in the West, and you have used your local area knowledge to judge what it is like abroad.

Sorry to tell you but the Western countries' private school-paying students at secondary school level are NOTHING like the Nigerian public OR private school students.

Maybe in primary, you can be arguing that similarity of private and have a point. But at secondary, that is like comparing an African President to a First World European President. The gap in capabilities and reasoning is HUGE.

Private secondary school-paying students in the West are advanced thinkers and trained on exploration and proof. Not the "amala logic and pull it from your yansh" we see from our Nigerian youths on NL.

Private secondary school-paying students are on average more intelligent than the average Nigerian university graduate. I can guarantee you that. If you have a debate with both types, you will NOTE the difference instantly despite the Western-trained one being far younger.

So please don't tell me they will not research and find out about the family of their classmates because that is not what Nigerian kids do and Nigerian teenagers prefer to research about dancing and the participants of BBN. Of course they will remain that useless until they graduate and people realise they are unemployable, that is not the case of private school-paying students in places like UK where students end up getting degrees from the Golden Triangle universities.

The only argument that can work is if Dino did not send his kids to private school but instead sent them to some hood public school in the West.
lol.i agree with you

And I also agree with you that high school children in private schools are more intelligent than university graduates and the difference is evidently clear.rheir priorities,ways of thinking and IQ IS miles apart.

I get where you are coming from.but I doubt whether their daddy will be able to protect them from the bullying part when they see pictures and videos of him fighting in the grin

Or climbing trees and his other embarrassing misbehaviours grin
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol.i agree with you

And I also agree with you that high school children in private schools are more intelligent than university graduates and the difference is evidently clear.rheir priorities,ways of thinking and IQ IS miles apart.

I get where you are coming from.but I doubt whether their daddy will be able to protect them from the bullying part when they see pictures and videos of him fighting in the grin

Or climbing trees and his other embarrassing misbehaviours grin

Mate, that is what I am talking about. They will be a laughing stock amongst their peers if they are in schools abroad.

The way they will probably try to cope is:

1) They become overly nice to everyone so it makes it hard for people to be comfortable being nasty to them.

2) They start self-isolating and withdrawing from social gatherings in their school

3) They pester their lunatic father that they want to transfer back to Nigeria for schooling because they have observed how Nigerian kids kiss their ass despite their father being a crook.

They definitely will not be the cool kids while studying in private schools in the West with children of high achievers, while their father has a bought 3rd-class certificate and behaves like a wife-beating, criminal mental patient.

Just looking at Front Page this morning, Chukwueze has no shame going to pay homage a pose with a crook like Kalu Orji.

The IQ of our youths is really low.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Jakumo(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

3) They pester their lunatic father that they want to transfer back to Nigeria for schooling because they have observed how Nigerian kids kiss their ass despite their father being a crook.

They definitely will not be the cool kids while studying in private schools in the West with children of high achievers, while their father has a bought 3rd-class certificate and behaves like a wife-beating, criminal mental patient.

Make I just park well jejely to observe and drink local siga.

1 Like

Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

Mate, that is what I am talking about. They will be a laughing stock amongst their peers if they are in schools abroad.

The way they will probably try to cope is:

1) They become overly nice to everyone so it makes it hard for people to be comfortable being nasty to them.

2) They start self-isolating and withdrawing from social gatherings in their school

Just looking at Front Page this morning, Chukwueze has no shame going to pay homage a pose with a crook like Kalu Orji.

The IQ of our youths is really low.
I doubt whether their FATHER will allow them school in Nigeria so they don't get kidnapped and when the kids start pressuring their father, their father's likely excuse to make them stop

1.im doing that because of you so that you will have a bright future.

2.i don't want you to school in Nigeria.Nigeria is not safe

3.dont mind everything you see on the internet.you know I'm a public figure in nigeria so people will want to commit libel against me

4.your mum is a terrible woman and a bad Mom. I didn't want her to negatively influence you that's why I took her away from you

5.the pictures of the domestic violence part is not true.ignore social media grin
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Randal: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Benbellamor:

For you to look into a beautiful picture
And say this. Shows that you can't appreciate good things You are a minus to humanity
Hate has eaten the best part of you
And you need watch it before you're damaged
You are too quick to judge me. I once heard one has a Disability and the person said it so bad, but looking at the picture I don't see anything like that. I didn't ask because I don't appreciate a good family. I'm sorry.
Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by Gamesmart: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I doubt whether their FATHER will allow them school in Nigeria so they don't get kidnapped and when the kids start pressuring their father, their father's likely excuse to make them stop

1.im doing that because of you so that you will have a bright future.

2.i don't want you to school in Nigeria.Nigeria is not safe

3.dont mind everything you see on the internet.you know I'm a public figure in nigeria so people will want to commit libel against me

4.your mum is a terrible woman and a bad Mom. I didn't want her to negatively influence you that's why I took her away from you

5.the pictures of the domestic violence part is not true.ignore social media grin

I have no doubt that is what the shameless lunatic will say and the children will have very little option but to accept it for the betterment of their mental health.

After-all he is still their father. No child wants to see his father as an asshole, they want to see him as a hero.

They will join in that foolish narrative, at least at home in Nigeria amongst their friends. In the West, the kids there are more informed and will not buy that rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

I have no doubt that is what the shameless lunatic will say and the children will have very little option but to accept it for the betterment of their mental health.

After-all he is still their father. No child wants to see his father as an asshole, they want to see him as a hero.

They will join in that foolish narrative, at least at home in Nigeria amongst their friends. In the West, the kids there are more informed and will not buy that rubbish.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.