Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Luno Or Quidax? Need Help Deciding - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Luno Or Quidax? Need Help Deciding (4826 Views)

Binance, Quidax, Buycoins Africa, Bundle obey CBN’s Crypto ban / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / I Need Help With My LUNO BITCOIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Luno Or Quidax? Need Help Deciding by KrazyDave16(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
The5DME:

Good morning bro. Please, do you have any cryptocurrency course/tutorial you could share with me? please i beg you. I can't afford to buy on Udemy.
Leave Udemy when it comes to matters like this. Instead use the following...

1. YouTube videos (search for terms like MA, EMA, RSI, how to spot trendlines, etc), books related to cryptocurrency (cryptocurrency-a traders handbook by Marcin and Marvin I remember but I read lots of books, forgotten them but head to pdfdrive to get em free books).

2. Tradingview (they have some analysis tagged education, haven't gone through it. Use web version though it consumes more data compared to the app) and go on YouTube and search for videos on how to chart with tradingview and use the tools there
**NOTE** - you cannot learn all of them. Pick the ones that you can use to chart and understand without giving yourself a headache.

3. Follow other experienced traders on tradingview who post detailed TA, not those who will post "long" or "short" with a charted picture. No be everybody be guru except those who got billions to pump a coin.

4. As you learning, follow up on news on the crypto space for fundamental analysis. Technical will let you determine when to enter or exit but fundamental will tell you alot more, like future projects on a particular coin. An example is Axie or $AXS and the fast growing marketplace for NFT (a marketplace where celebs and artists come together to buy and sell art for crypto and it's gaining momentum), cardano Mary hard fork, Ripple lawsuit.

5. LEARN TO USE STOPLOSS. Even if it's #10k you'

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Stock!! / How To Detect A Scam Business Website / NNPC, Shell, Others To Invest $25.3b In Oil, Gas Upstream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.