Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? (1106 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by aIrbenIc(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
I try not to compare my ex with my current girlfriend, understanding that people are different and I should not have the same expectations, but this aspect of her deviancy doesn't feel like the regular not-expect-the-same-expectation.

It bothers me that she avoids s*x talks whenever I bring them up even though we have made love a number of times in our 3 year old relationship. And it is bad because it makes me miss my ex. I could talk with my ex just about anything and even anywhere and she was always ready for the talks.

Now, the reason I bring up the talks with my current girlfriend is not just for the purpose to have fun but also to let her know my wants in our sexual life and also to get to know her fantasies so as to make up for the parts we lack. Whenever I bring the talks up (and trust me I am not so blatant with them that they make her feel uncomfortable) she always either finds a way to end the talks or give unenthusiastic replies. This always makes me look like a pervert or some s*x-starved guy.

I usually think she is shy about them but then how can she still be shy in a 3 year old relationship or is it normal for a girlfriend to avoid s*x talks?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by samuel1518: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria air force form is out. And we are giving out special candidates to does who is serious to get the job easily without been stress. 100% sure guarantee. We sale out the Form for #25,000 only.
serious Candidates should
Join our WhatsApp link.
https:///GBZ3h5DqRj8Ijeb1XOz266
Call- +2348138473631

Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Do you try to initiate these discussions one on one?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by aIrbenIc(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Do you try to initiate these discussions one on one?

Over the phone, on WhatsApp, most of the time. We only play about it in person, and if it is not when we are making love she will jokingly try and change the topic by mentioning how a "spoilt child" I am. And I don't press on.

Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by Jimbadly: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2020
Get a new girlfriend and stop disturbing our peace.

Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by aIrbenIc(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Jimbadly:
Get a new girlfriend and stop disturbing our peace.

Thanks!
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by phintohlar(f): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2020
That means she doesn't love you enough, if i don't love a guy i dodge such chat, but when i love you i initiate the talks.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by Jimbadly: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2020
aIrbenIc:

Thanks!

You're welcome.
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by aIrbenIc(m): 1:00am On Aug 03, 2020
phintohlar:
That means she doesn't love you enough, if i don't love a guy i dodge such chat, but when i love you i initiate the talks.

Even when we have made love?
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by gfon(m): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2020
aIrbenIc:

oga a girl can fvck you and not be in love with you

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2020
aIrbenIc:

Over the phone, on WhatsApp, most of the time. We only play about it in person, and if it is not when we are making love she will jokingly try and change the topic by mentioning how a "spoilt child" I am. And I don't press on.

I'd have said perhaps she's shy discussing it one on one. But apparently she's not free even via text.

Well, she's just coy. She'll come around at her own time.

Though, I'm really wondering why it seems you want to discuss sex with her often. undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Girlfriend To Avoid S*x Talks? by phintohlar(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
aIrbenIc:

does it matter, cos i see no reason to dodge such convo with a man you claim to love.. so try harder man

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Ugly Truths About Life / Are Platonic Friendships Possible? / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.