Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. (680 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
NB:The worst thing that you can do to a male gender is to tell him the truth about his sexual desires which he knows in himself that it is true.

My people yesterday, I tried to reveal some of the deep secret desires of the male gender.

But I warned that by revealing such secrets, males would abuse me so much because to reveal males secret sexual desires is more painful than anything you can ever do to a male gender.

The first person that replied my post rend so much insults and curses on me in such a way that no man has ever been insulted before on nairaland.

I was not surprised because I already said that :The worst thing that you can do to a male gender is to tell him the truth about his sexual desires which he knows in himself that it is true..

It is like accusing someone of stealing your property. If he really stole it,he would vehemently deny it and threaten you.

But if he did not steal,he would gently tell you he did not steal it.

Policemen know this and they use it to identify criminals.

The kind of verbal insults and attacks I got yesterday from men shows that what I wrote about their secret sexual desires was true.

Even the owners of this site later withdrew the topic.

I believe that the moderator of this site is a male, so he was not happy that I had revealed men secret sexual desires.

If you are a lady reading this, I want to tell you that what men are projecting as their real self is fake as far as sexual desires are concern.

Men like to live under the shadow of falsehood.They like hiding their real sexual desires.

In fact this revelation can cause me to be banned from nairaland if the moderator here is male.

DONT BE SURPRISE IF THIS WILL BE MY LAST DAY IN NAIRALAND.BUT I DONT FEAR THEIR BAN
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I may ask, what's this "truth"?
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
If I may ask, what's this "truth"?

I do not want to say it because when I wrote it yesterday, the topic was removed after so many men complained bitterly,

with some verbally cursing and calling me unprintable kind of names.
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
OK in as much as I didn't read whatever it was you posted that got removed I still agree with you on behalf of all men that you are right.
Now make person hear word

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dicktion:
OK in as much as I didn't read whatever it was you posted that got removed I still agree with you on behalf of all men that you are right.
Now let peace rain
this mad man don come again you need to see what he wrote about rape yesterday undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
O.p come let me take you to YABA LEFT i will sponsor your bills tongue

just imagine what this o.p wrote about rape yesterday undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
this mad man don come again you need to see what he wrote about rape yesterday undecided

You and your family are mad.

Your conscience exposed you,

You ranted like a thief who had just been caught stealing who tried to deny it by verbally abusing the people who caught him.

You are very stupid.

Idiot of your smelling anus
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

You and your family are mad.

Your conscience exposed you,

You ranted like a thief who had just been caught stealing who tried to deny it by verbally abusing the people who caught him.

You are very stupid.

Idiot of your smelling anus
sorry bro i know its hard coping with mental disease (kolomental) undecided i can even see one of the symptoms tongue just get well soon . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

You smelling goat,

after you had gone through what I wrote,

you saw that what I wrote was true,

You started raining curses on me because I exposed your dark secrets.

It was like darkness fighting the light which expose it.

Idiot of your family.
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
sorry bro i know its hard coping with mental disease (kolomental) just get well soon . grin

It is your generation that is MAD.

You cannot claim that all what I wrote yesterday,

None of them is applicable to you.

Can you swear by your mentally deranged head that all what I wrote yesterday was false?

Can you swear?

Idiot.
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

You smelling goat,

after you had gone through what I wrote,

you saw that what I wrote was true,

You started raining curses on me because I exposed your dark secrets.

It was like darkness fighting the light which expose it.

Idiot of your family.
Eyyaaa tongue chai!!! This your madness don mature sowtey you dey get sleepless night. undecided

we at XXXXTENTACION feel you pain get well soon it's not easy to be a mad man tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

You shit eating mad man,

apart from the rape aspect,

can you really swear by your shit smelling mouth that the other things I wrote do not apply to you?

CAN YOU?
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

It is your generation that is MAD.

You cannot claim that all what I wrote yesterday,

None of them is applicable to you.

Can you swear by your mentally deranged head that all what I wrote yesterday was false?

Can you swear?

Idiot.
try get some sleep tongue

i know the rape assualt you went through is affecting you. just take heart bro life ain't easy for the mentally deranged (kolomental)

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

You shit eating mad man,

apart from the rape aspect,

can you really swear by your shit smelling mouth that the other things I wrote do not apply to you?

CAN YOU?
You don't even know me undecided chai!!!

just take heart try and suckle mama's breast you go dey alright.

still a small kidd
tongue
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Eyyaaa tongue chai!!! This your madness don mature sowtey you dey get sleepless night. undecided

we at XXXXTENTACION feel you pain get well soon it's not easy to be a mad man tongue

I wrote a lot of things about males secret desires.

Even if the rape aspect does not apply to you,

other aspects applies to you.

But because I exposed your secrets,you started abusing me.

CAN YOU SWEAR THAT OF ALL THE THINGS I WROTE YESTERDAY,NON OF THEM APPLY TO YOU?

CAN YOU SWEAR BY YOUR GRAVE?
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

I wrote a lot of things about males secret desires.

Even if the rape aspect does not apply to you,

other aspects applies to you.

But because I exposed your secrets,you started abusing me.

CAN YOU SWEAR THAT OF ALL THE THINGS I WROTE YESTERDAY,NON OF THEM APPLY TO YOU?

CAN YOU SWEAR BY YOUR GRAVE?

Just go suck your mama breast you still be small kid tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Emmaax(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

What did he type
XXXXTENTACION:

What did he type
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by delishpot: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2020
All I hear is things that I wrote, you wrote, they wrote, swear this, swear that, truth of what I wrote etc. Op, what did you wrote?
Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Bro. For the last time I agree with whatever he said. So that peace will rain ejor

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing That Can Be Done To A Male Gender. by hashtagged(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
handsomebeauty8:
NB:The worst thing that you can do to a male gender is to tell him the truth about his sexual desires which he knows in himself that it is true.

My people yesterday, I tried to reveal some of the deep secret desires of the male gender.

But I warned that by revealing such secrets, males would abuse me so much because to reveal males secret sexual desires is more painful than anything you can ever do to a male gender.

The first person that replied my post rend so much insults and curses on me in such a way that no man has ever been insulted before on nairaland.

I was not surprised because I already said that :The worst thing that you can do to a male gender is to tell him the truth about his sexual desires which he knows in himself that it is true..

It is like accusing someone of stealing your property. If he really stole it,he would vehemently deny it and threaten you.

But if he did not steal,he would gently tell you he did not steal it.

Policemen know this and they use it to identify criminals.

The kind of verbal insults and attacks I got yesterday from men shows that what I wrote about their secret sexual desires was true.

Even the owners of this site later withdrew the topic.

I believe that the moderator of this site is a male, so he was not happy that I had revealed men secret sexual desires.

If you are a lady reading this, I want to tell you that what men are projecting as their real self is fake as far as sexual desires are concern.

Men like to live under the shadow of falsehood.They like hiding their real sexual desires.

In fact this revelation can cause me to be banned from nairaland if the moderator here is male.

DONT BE SURPRISE IF THIS WILL BE MY LAST DAY IN NAIRALAND.BUT I DONT FEAR THEIR BAN

This is a quite true, but its not like all men loved to be born with manly desires, everytime people look at you as a sexual predator just for being a man,

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Too Good With Signs What Could She Be Telling Him?- Photo / Kiddwaya To Wed Erica After House Says Billionaire Father / Young Boys Come In And Get The Key To Get Any Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.