Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Was Gruesomely Beaten By His Stepfather - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Was Gruesomely Beaten By His Stepfather (256 Views)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Was Gruesomely Beaten By His Stepfather by CSAC: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2020
A seven-year-old boy has been left with multiple injuries after he was gruesomely beaten by his stepfather.

Shocking photos shared online shows the boy with a swollen face and wounds all over his body. As for his crime, it was reported that the little boy in the afternoon, ate some parts of the food that was meant for dinner.

It is unclear where the incident occurred, but the National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria is following up on the case.

MORE PHOTOS:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/08/disturbing-photos-of-7-year-old-boy-who.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Was Gruesomely Beaten By His Stepfather by matrix199(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2020
stepfather from hell

(1) (Reply)

Cock Get Cock / Freezy Harry Makes A Great Revelation In This Song He Calls " Baba God " / Fast And Furious 7 Movie Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.