Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. (7616 Views)

SEX TALK: The Funniest Excuse You Gave A Girl For Cuming Too Quick Is? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by madone: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Andali:
Many Guy's eyes don open na...u need to know wats more important in diz life. Wats worth it & wat is not. Na to hustle better pass now o...na Naija we dey. Life isn't a dettol advert...if u don't hustle for ursef, hu will? undecided
don't zstop chasing my guy if God wants us to chase them .. the Bible says he that finds a wife.
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Regex: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
madone:
don't zstop chasing my guy if God wants us to chase them .. the Bible says he that finds a wife.

How do you guys misquote and misunderstand the Bible at the same time?

God said he that findeth a wife findeth good thing >>>> this simply means that, in the beginning when he gave Adam Eve, Adam blamed him for giving him a woman who ruined him. And now He(God) is no longer in the business of giving men wives. You have to find what suits you so in the end you have yourself to be blamed and no one.

He that findeth a wife.... >>>>> You have to keep looking till you find your wife. Finding doesn't mean being in one spot looking for a thing or deliberately making an action to get a different reaction. You don't have to keep looking for a wife in a woman who has said no initially or a woman who is indifferent towards you or a woman hasn't made up her mind yet after a 1wk that she wants to be with you.

This is the mistake most men make. You get a verse you don't understand in the Bible and you apply it. How will it work? Don't get stuck on a woman with a lot of baggage all in the name of I am looking for a wife. Don't!

Pansophist
Martinez39s
Emmaodet

7 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by madone: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Regex:

God said he that findeth a wife findeth good thing >>>> this simply means that, in the beginning when he gave Adam Eve, Adam blamed him for giving him a woman who ruined him. And now He(God) is no longer in the business of giving men wives. You have to find what suits you so in the end you have yourself to be blamed and no one.

He that findeth a wife.... >>>>> You have to keep looking till you find your wife. Finding doesn't mean being in one spot looking for a thing or deliberately making an action to get a different reaction. You don't have to keep looking for a wife in a woman who has said no initially or a woman who is indifferent towards you or a woman hasn't made up her mind yet after a 1wk that she wants to be with you.

This is the mistake most men make. You get a verse you don't understand in the Bible and you apply it. How will it work? Don't get stuck on a woman with a lot of baggage all in the name of I am looking for a wife. Don't!

Pansophist
Martinez39s
Emmaodet
man of God
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by akezn: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Guy, you bad ooo. Caprisone grin grin grin

Kriss216:
Put more effort chasing a Nigerian girl

I rather put such effort chasing Caprisone in children's party!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Tango123: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2020
africandictator:
How can I keep chasing and convincing a self entitled working liability to give me their conditional love. For me it’s a yes or no option for me. I even like it when you tell me no the earlier the better so we do not waste our time. my brethren’s too many fishes are in the ocean for you to make a selection. The highest I give these days is two life lines, if we get along for a bit, and then I call you twice and you don’t return or text me on any of my social media platforms, the only time you would hear back from me is in your dreams!

Thank you sir. I duff my cap. I love the way u love and respect yourself.

My style is, if the interest is not both ways, if you dont chase me as much as i chase you, forget it.

If it is sex, i can always get it anywhere with fwb.

For a relationship, you must be interested in me as much as i am in you, if not, i jakpa. That is because i know my value. And i know any woman who has me is lucky.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by paul100(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2020
What does she expect. Only SIMPs are too desperate for a particular girl.There are more than a thousand girl that will fall for you so why killing youself for one girl that is forming nonsense.
My friend told me about a man that was chasing a lady for a year and some months before she agree.What nonsense.
I laugh girls that will be forming hard to get especially when they are in love with the guy.Shiloh awaits them.
If you like a guy and he is giving you green lights. No dey form boss,take a bold step.

7 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by rockyh(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
madone:
we are meant to chase them.ladies they are supposed to form for us to increase their values pls let's not stop chasing.
that is when u dont have anything meaningful keeping you busy
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Kriss216: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
madone:
we are meant to chase them.ladies they are supposed to form for us to increase their values pls let's not stop chasing.
Your head is paining you. You and who?

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by dederocs(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cos 90% of ladies just want money...

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Rickmann: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
madone:
my fellow gentle menh how far. it's like am not the only one in this matter arising. just entered twitter this morning and met a south African lady posted same thing about guys not putting more effort in chasing ladies these days. is it same in ur area. what is the cause of these things. is it that we are tired of toasting or now more prudent worth our spending? i was liking a lady and chatted her up but she was acting indifferent to my request so after a week of chat i just forgot about her and decided to let her be. just last week after about two months she chatted me up to say i forgot about her and stuffs like i gave up too quick. she was giving me.green lights to continue with the previous talk but i was not interested anymore .i have had more similar cases of recent of ladies coming back to say u forgot about them. and wanting u to pick up the old convo.

does it happen to you too gentlemen.

You women should blame yourselves for that...why will a dude stress himself when you keep telling them that all you need is d money.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Faithful4real(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Regex:

Pansophist
Martinez39s
Emmaodet
Thanks you my brother . That the problem many Christians are having. Paul said get understanding,but till date many Christians don't understand the bible.
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
DominusPrime:
It shows men are doing something right. Supply is now in excess and only a weakling spends much time chasing something that's everywhere.
The STRATEGY is WORKING.
They think we can't do without them. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy.
That's why I always encourage MEN to dump Leeches immediately. No reconciliation in my dictionary, since marriage is supreme.

You can't go to work as a Man.....
Work Hard to earn something.
Only to bring what you earned home and still be insulted by a SIT at HOME TV REMOTE GRABBER and Operator.

Our MOTHERS worked so hard in building Families from the SCRATCH.
Most Wealthy MEN today started from Nowhere with nothing, yet our mothers stood by them.
Now we have LEECHES and SLAY QUEENs parading themselves everywhere looking for an already baked cake to devour.

WAKE UP MEN...
Our FOREFATHERS never knelt down to propose to our WOMEN not even when they were hardworking and had dignity not to talk of now we have a bouquet of hoes and holes everywhere.

12 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tango123:

Thank you sir. I duff my cap. I love the way u love and respect yourself.

My stule is, if the interest is not both ways, if you dont chase me as much as i chase you, forget it.

If it is sex, i can always get it anywhere with fwb.

For a relationship, you must be interested in me as much as i am in you, if not, i jakpa. That is because i know my value. And i know any woman who has me is lucky.

....That's how it should be bro. No need wasting time.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yeah yeah!!!! On point!!
Kriss216:

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Taywon: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chase U... Running isn't my sport

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Davidganna10: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
What I notice about ladies is...
The less you care, the more the love and respect you.

I take my self as example, no matter how beautiful you are I can only greet u and move on. With this attitude, my respect is intact. I can't count the amount of girls that have directly or indirectly told me the love my life style, how matured I am, how my wife will enjoy or how my girlfriend will be loved and so on.

What I notice is this... they may not love me sexually per se, but they wish there boyfriends didn't care about other ladies.

9 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The STRATEGY is WORKING.
They think we can't do without them. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy.
That's why I always encourage MEN to dump Leeches immediately. No reconciliation in my dictionary, since marriage is supreme.

You can't go to work as a Man.....
Work Hard to earn something.
Only to bring what you earned home and still be insulted by a SIT at HOME TV REMOTE GRABBER and Operator.

Our MOTHERS worked so hard in building Families from the SCRATCH.
Most Wealthy MEN today started from Nowhere with nothing, yet our mothers stood by them.
Now we have LEECHES and SLAY QUEENs parading themselves everywhere looking for an already baked cake to devour.

WAKE UP MEN...
Our FOREFATHERS never knelt down to propose to our WOMEN not even when they were hardworking and had dignity not to talk of now we have a bouquet of hoes and holes everywhere.
Lol...nice one chief. Even if a woman doesn't build with me from scratch I'll always watch out for the wonderful characters in a woman before settling down. May God help us even in our short sightedness

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Whispereye: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
So you are telling me that girls actually want to be chased. This girl clearly has no idea what she is talking about. Why waste time chasing after one girl when there are so many more that do not even want to be chased. I would not even do it if I knew that she actually wanted me all along.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Landargas: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
So it has come to a point where gorls find it fit for men to just try as hard as they can to get their attention because they want to be chased. There is no way in this world that I would ever chase after a girl like she os some sort of precious thing. I do not do one sided conversations.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Yemisi87: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't mind them. Do something meaningful with your time.

I have been having a glorious marriage since 2003. I didn't chase my wife for a day. We are blessed with 3children.

I had two trousers and three shirts when I met her. I used okada during my 1st visit to her house to meet her dad.

Today, we have three solid rides in my personal house.

Never allow any lady to play with your time. Pray to God to lead you to the right lady. The journey would surely be smooth if you involve God.

12 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Austeeenxx: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
These days, the only thing I am chasing is money.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Truetalk3139: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
madone:

Tell those with low self-esteem
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Unnerve: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by lammylam(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

Chai this reply cracked me up o. Caprisone ke!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by madone: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin
lammylam:
Chai this reply cracked me up o. Caprisone ke!
men dey vex
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by madone: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Tell those with low self-esteem
hmmmmm
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Ghallant01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Women are not worth chasing only if you care for your future

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Raalsalghul: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by lenghtinny(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by nuggarito: 2:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Puci has now depreciated in replace of naira. Puci has taken the lead in depreciation. After our naira now it's puci, God epp our life o especially we Nigerians. We are suffering.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Lord have mercy. grin grin
Re: She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. by uthlaw: 4:53am On Aug 04, 2020
madone:
value that increase ur account balance or reduce it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) / What will you do in this situation PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.