Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What will you do in this situation PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will you do in this situation PHOTOS (7651 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
I saw a girl drinking hypi today so I just video her. What will you do in my shoes see pictures below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12763730_screenshot20201129195740chrome_jpeg5dc1a9903327d3faed3e3b61f36b50de

1 Like

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
More pics

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
More photos

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
What would you do. Social media ?
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Damikjay(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
wat would I do than to call her family members and tell dem their beloved daughter has passed on .

they she start making preparation for burial.
this world u don't have to beg people not to die.

it is a decision she made,so be it.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Damikjay post=96568880]wat would I do than to call her family members and tell dem their beloved daughter has passed on .

it is a decision she made,so be it.[/quote
But people stopped her
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Damikjay(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Laughnow419 post=96568898][/quote]
if it was to be me, I will tell her to write down her house address and relative phone number.
I won't encourage or discourage her.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by XXXXTENTACION: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
She fit just put water inside hypo container begin drink na undecided

after all people do crazy things just to trend.

4 Likes

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damikjay:

if it was to be me, I will tell her to write down her house address and relative phone number.
I won't encourage or discourage her.

Just vidoe and go

1 Like

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is one of the times I wish I could unwatch what I just watched.

I just wasted mb that would have taken at least 3mins xvideo without regrets. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bluezy13:
This is one of the times I wish I could unwatch what I just watched.

I just wasted mb that would have taken at least 3mins xvideo without regrets. undecided
Nigerians are good people to stop her from drinking the hypo
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

Nigerians are good people to stop her from drinking the hypo

Nay, they didn't stop her from drinking hypo.
She did not really want to drink the hypo, else she would have drunk it before someone intervened.
Although staged.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by techmalldotcom(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
I will snatch it from her, put it inside fridge then give it back to her chilled.
i hate nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Nay, they didn't stop her from drinking hypo.
She did not really want to drink the hypo, else she would have drunk it before someone intervened.
Although staged.

These things gives us hope in humanity. Not just recording but the intervention
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmalldotcom:
I will snatch it from her, put it inside fridge then give it back to her chilled.
i hate nonsense_

grin
Before it will get refrigerated she has given up on suicide
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

You are right.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

May I know your religion ??
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
What is hypi?
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Humanity is my religion I dont believe in anything
Bluezy13:

I believe in doing the right thing. I believe in karma...
J111333:
What is hypi?
Hypo
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

Hypo
...and what is it? Please enlighten me.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by techmalldotcom(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damikjay:
wat would I do than to call her family members and tell dem their beloved daughter has passed on .

it is a decision she made,so be it.
No more joy on earth embarassed
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

I believe in doing the right thing. I believe in karma...

Your believe is okay,
I just want to know if you are a muslim, Christian, none, etc
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
zamina12:

Humanity is my religion I dont believe in anything

It's okay.
If humanity is your religion, and religion is defined as a belief in a thing (whatever it is), therefore you believe in something.
I guess your statement is somewhat contradictory.
Regardless of the distinction between belief and believe.

In addition, you believe in Karma.
Karma is a religious doctrine associated with hinduism and buddhism.
The name "Karma" is paganish, but the implication of "Karma" is universal.
Karma is an embodiment of hindu doctrines of which the law of cause and effect is a part of.
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Your believe is okay,
I just want to know if you are a muslim, Christian, none, etc

Am 10 percent Christian 90 percent atheist
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmalldotcom:
No more joy on earth embarassed

Pls don't leave us o. Pls embarassed
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
J111333:
...and what is it? Please enlighten me.

Bleach for whitening clothes thanks
Re: What will you do in this situation PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

It's okay.
If humanity is your religion, and religion is defined as a belief in a thing (whatever it is), therefore you believe in something.
I guess your statement is somewhat contradictory.
Regardless of the distinction between belief and believe.
I just believe in God sha I'm 10 percent Christian. Is more than 7 years I've not been to church. I just do what pleases God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) / My Experience At A Brothel. / Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.