Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Lessons To Be Learnt From The Will & Jada Smith Entanglement Saga ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons To Be Learnt From The Will & Jada Smith Entanglement Saga ! (316 Views)

Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Be Learnt From The Will & Jada Smith Entanglement Saga ! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Dont expect too much from any relationship or marriage. let nothing surprise you.

Programme or wire your mind to expect the unexpected when dealing with Women (relationship/marriage)

Never underestimate the potency of your sixth chakra. when it keeps hinting on possible outcomes, consider it !

Be gentle, funny, playful and romantic with women, but let them know what you cant tolerate. Be blunt and honest when you do it. let them know how much u despise bullsh*its!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship Or Marriage. / Fortron Smart Contract / High Probability Daily Free Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.