Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv (4277 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
After watching this... I feel Will smith should respectfully , I mean as a man I am speaking to my fellow man now Will Simple Smith... As a man I am telling you ,please for the love of your late mum, for the love of all men around the world for the love of your son who is watching you and going to model his life after you ... Please divorce this woman and save whatever tiny self respect you have ...

Guy make up your own mind I mean this video left me confused ... Like what am I watching ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MfudVmcHFA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Never ever be a simp, be anything, be a narcissistic arsehole, be a fool, be an idiot ,be a buhari supporter but please never be a simp. Just look at what Will Smith has turned himself to cry

@ubunja and @TheGidRedpiller

See comments below

13 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by qekng40(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Will Smith don suffer for this woman hand sha...

10 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
qekng40:
Will Smith don suffer for this woman hand sha...

My dear it's no more funny. This guy is mentally sick.. if his mother were alive she would slap him back to reality

More comments below

6 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

My dear it's no more funny. This guy is mentally sick.. if his mother were alive she would slap him back to reality

she is alive.

5 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

she is alive.
are you sure ? Oh my goodness let her slap him back to reality .. I trust our African mothers
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
karma is bitch...
this is what you get from lack of contentment grin

he was happily married before he met Jada @ movie set grin then cheated on his wife with mama willow grin now the alarm is ringing..

JEALOUS PPL angry

ALL I SEE IS LOVE, LEAVE WILL AND IS FAMILY ALONE.

12 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Preferito(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oh no! Will Smith is no longer the person he use to be. Only God knows what Jada used on him that has made him to throw his senses into gutter. I know it is good to fight for who you love but at the same time they need to give you reasons to fight for them. It is very clear that Jada wants out and Will is only trying to tame her down maybe because he will be forced to split all he has with her if they are to divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
karma is bitch...

he was happily married before he met Jada @ movie set grin then cheated on his wife with mama willow grin now the alarm is ringing..

JEALOUS PPL angry

Sis are you sure?

I never heard of this before !!!
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by FalseProphet1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
If will Smith was a Nigerian living in Nigeria with his wife, I would have concluded that she was Bewitched him and probably tied his destiny inside a bottle in Baba's place.

But as an American, with the kind of Fame he has, what is it about Jada that he can't just call it quits?

She's not even beautiful, she doesn't respect him...

Well he'll be fine las las.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by kurupt1: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Make Will Smith free this woman sharply

3 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Jeon(f): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sis are you sure?

I never heard of this before !!!

yes!
zampino is her name.
mama trey [ the first son ].
lolz he even made fun of his first wife..

all I see in his case is karma.

7 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by posty56: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
at first I thought what will Smith is doing is all for the gram, chai this guy own don pass simping ,he looks tiref

4 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

yes!
zampino is her name.

Oh my Lord!!!! I never knew this.. well this is truly karma as you have said and a real lesson... Wow !! Just wow !!

At this point I am so afraid this man just might commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
at first I thought what will Smith is doing is all for the gram, chai this guy own don pass simping ,he looks tiref

As in its really bad now
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Godada(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Godada:
Paddy e shock you too abi?
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

At this point I am so afraid this man just might commit suicide
we rejected that from his side.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

we rejected that from his side.

Babe this guy is not okay o... He seems.like someone in a trance ...i swear this is not ordinary again o.

Aha

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If will Smith was a Nigerian living in Nigeria with his wife, I would have concluded that she was Bewitched him and probably tied his destiny inside a bottle in Baba's place.

But as an American, with the kind of Fame he has, what is it about Jada that he can't just call it quits?

She's not even beautiful, she doesn't respect him...

Well he'll be fine las las.

This I have seen.

Don't write it off sir .. I feel this is definitely not ordinary. There is surely a spiritual angel to this sir

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:
karma is bitch...

JEALOUS PPL angry

This is it, he messed up with the wrong woman and got Jadad, karma hitting him hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is it, he messed up with the wrong woman and got Jadad, karma hitting him hard.
I was shocked when that lady shared this information here. I swear I never knew will smith was married before. . Who knows maybe his wife went somewhere and swore for him because if you watch the video well he ís behaving like someone in a trance

3 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I was shocked when that lady shared this information here. I swear I never knew will smith was married before. . Who knows maybe his wife went somewhere and swore for him because if you watch the video well he ís behaving like someone in a trance
She didn’t go anywhere to swear, just karma serving him right, oil dy the former wife head but he no know

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Fantasticcc: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
As usual this washed up old b*tches are already calling it karma...

Will never blame their gender for been wicked and manipulative...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
She didn’t go anywhere to swear, just karma serving him right, oil dy the former wife head but he no know

Kai!! This man is finished
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Will should quit this marriage of a thing with this narcissist, mischievous and disgusting woman before she finally destroys him, she don't even have any atom of respect for him. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Will should quit this marriage of a thing with this narcissist, mischievous and disgusting woman before she finally destroys him, she don't even have any atom of respect for him. undecided

The latest is due to the news that companies are cancelling his coming movies and contracts he has been checked into a clinic for to treat clinical depression ... Imagine what has happened to this young man ... Oh my goodness. This is a lesson to all

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

yes!
zampino is her name.
lolz he even made fun of his first wife..

all I see in his case is karma.

I never knew he was married previously. In Will case, it may not be an issue of karma, but some one who made a very wrong choice in woman. He can't afford to quit his marriage because of the material stuffs he is going to lose (after all his humiliation).

On a lighter note, his first son looks responsible enough, dresses responsible, and looks like someone that don't do or take drugs. Smith's other children with Jada is actually something else.

Truly, we learn everyday. Thanks for that piece of information about Wills first wife. (A low key woman free from drama).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Fresno: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
This Jada Smith is not even beautiful grin grin, a very ugly arse woman, will Smith is a disgrace to men all around the fvcking world.

The Power of the Pussy.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Bugwu: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
As far as I am concerned Will Smith isn't married.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
DAramis:

I never knew he was married previously. In Will case, it may not be an issue of karma, but some one who made a very wrong choice in woman. He can't afford to quit his marriage because of the material stuffs he is going to lose (after all his humiliation).

On a lighter note, his first son looks responsible enough, dresses responsible, and looks like someone that don't do or take drugs. Smith's other children with Jada is actually something else.

Truly, we learn everyday. Thanks for that piece of information about Wills first wife. (A low key woman free from drama).

Comrade I was more shocked than you... See the fine boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Has Slept With Her Three "Brothers",i'm Devastated / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). / WARNING To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.