Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt (31959 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Once many get married their lives no dey ever balance

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by RapistOnBail: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
mosho2good:
A whole business trying to commit suicide, if u have the money just run like a cheetah to another country, even if it is Ghana just go and leave this shit hole, no hope in this country again and our government is making things hard for it citizens, Baba God plz bless me abundantly to leave this shit hole, and my friends in nairaland may God bless each and everyone of us.
Your country is better
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Eddy90(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
it is good that the governor bailed him out.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by DropsMic(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ehya
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Queenlovely(f): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
i feel sorry for him,
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by splendour7(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sai Babarians Looking For Any Possible Rout To Escape The Hardship They Voted In....We All Are In This Mess Together Nobody Is Going Any Where!!! We Die Here!!

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Johnjanrt: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
So pathetic. All thanks to Ba-Ba-Ji-De. My governor even though not a Lagosian. #Suicide isn't the option live must go on.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
I know its difficult situation to find oneself. He is a graduate with two qualification, after repayment did the governor with his veto power award him of any job in the state ministry. If yes thanks goodness! I wonder why he would want to plunge into a lagoon just because of such amount which i know he must have spent during his bachelor and masters program. Well Inner peace is just a common sense to apply.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by bolaayenimo: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Masters degree holder...na wa ooo
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Openbusiness4: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Governor Sanwo don pay d moni for am. D man get luck. Make God pick my call too
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Elsueno: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Let everybody in this world say I have a debt of 7tn dollars to pay. Even that , would not make me think of suicide grin

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please don't. The lagoon is not meant for your kind.
The people it's meant for know themselves

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by mosho2good: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Your country is better
it a shithole ordinary Ghana is better than Nigeria
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Olarewaju89: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Omogoddy: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
This life shall is by God's Grace.
Imagine he even has masters degree
in business administration
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
I hear the state government settled the debt.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by kayo80(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
I know its difficult situation to find oneself. He is a graduate with two qualification, after repayment did the governor with his veto power award him of any job in the state ministry. If yes thanks goodness! I wonder why he would want to plunge into a lagoon just because of such amount which i know he must have spent during his bachelor and masters program. Well Inner peace is just a common sense to apply.

Just pray to God you never find yourself in a situation like his...where the microfinance keep calling every day, threating you with all sorts, plus interest keep piling up on the loan every day, with no means to pay back. Just pray you never find yourself in such nightmare.

5 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by backtalkG(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
No kill yourself, instead find way to recover. When there is life there is hope.

Meanwhile take advantage of the situation and make money. Join the trending WhatsApp group where you can market anything u have...get contacts/connections, business deal. Link to join below
https:///ENZ7GEKx2ktDjEIZR469cm

Anything concerning Covid-19. Ask me for supply

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kendumazy:
Not easy though. I pray may help come the way of everyone passing through one or two challenges at the moment.
Amen;
Thanks
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by aywhy93(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
500k Pere..? undecided This one no be REAL Businessman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by bptc10: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
So does it mean that there is no lop around this man to hang himself inside his room rather he choses to walk some kilometers away to jump into the lagoon, what a nonsense story.

This man is not ready to die, this is just a comedy

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by ceeceeuwa: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks Mr. Governor.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Seventy7kings: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
Nigeria hard grin grin
Imagine in his state he went ahead and impregnated a woman.
learn to read carefully and understand before making your comments. Thanks
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
IgboSomalia:
LAPO wan kill this nigger.

Hahahaha those lapo guys eh.. They can frustrate someone's life eh

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by goodnewscliff(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
The micro finance is a big theif...... RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by goodnewscliff(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

Hahahaha those lapo guys eh.. They can frustrate someone's life eh
Its not LAPO...... They dont operate like this..... The interest to be repaid is just too much
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Carteroz: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
I dey go jump my own ...Gov fayemi abeg save me grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by helinues: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Debts, Loans are more than heart attack
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
you just talk out of sense in the tail end of your statement.. How can you say he use the money for his BSc and MSc.?
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by bptc10: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
My friend no amount of threat from anybody will make someone to kill himself because you are owning, he should have wait for his lender to kill him than to try to take his own life, the man is suffering from mental disorder
kayo80:

Just pray to God you never find yourself in a situation like his...where the microfinance keep calling every day, threating you with all sorts, plus interest keep piling up on the loan every day, with no means to pay back. Just pray you never find yourself in such nightmare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.