Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians (298 Views)

Who Killed Jesus Christ? / Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by haekymbahdx: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]To redeem mankind does Jesus have to die?

What is the essence of is death on the cross, should i be happy or sad that a God sent was killed on the cross?

If you were to be one of the disciples and present on that day will you jubilate and celebrate with the evil ones that jesus died for your sin (Easter festival)?

Do you believe Jesus completed is mission or it was cut short because he said "i have a lot to say but ye cannot bear them now)?

what would have happened if the jews actually accepted him would he have told the jews to kill him by himself so the sacrifice can be complete?

If Jesus didnt die on the cross would christainity exist or continuation of Judaism or islam?

What would be your belief as a christian had Jesus not died on the cross?

Was he sent to die or to preach the gospel, or he forsee that they were going to kill him?

What was the theme of the gospel jesus preched when he was on earth and what is the fate of people that believed in the gospel and died before Jesus was nailed on the cross?

I believe he only died on the cross because the people that didnt believe him were more the those that did what if it was the other way round?

Do you think God was happy that Jesus died on the cross. Jesus said "Father forgive them for they dont know what they are doing".?

Was Jesus himself happy he said "My God, My God why have you forsaken me (abandoned, leave)

What is the difference between the belief of Jews who killed Jesus on the cross and christians who are also happy that he died?

Would Christains have killed Jesus themselves so he can redeem them or he would have willingly allowed himself to be slaughtered by christains?

The death of Jesus who benefited , who lost (Jews, christains, muslims) is it something to be happy about?

Can God redeem mankind without blood sacrifice?

What is the fate of christainity without the death of christ and who brought the doctrine of Jesus dieing for sin of the world?
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
The Jews sought to kill Him and they did, the first Christians followed Him and did all that He Taught!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

No and yes.

No, because it is Life that gives Life!

Yes because, of the Commandment of the Cleansing and Forgiveness of Sin, which involves a Holy and Unblemished death!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size] What is the essence of is death on the cross, should i be happy or sad that a God sent was killed on the cross?

The Essence of the death is a replication of the the Life Saving Miracle where after the People had variously and diversely offended the Lord, And The Lord poured His Anger unto death upon them, by the prayer of Mercy and Forgiveness offered up to the Lord by Moses, the Lord Commanded Moses to LIFT UP A SERPENT, that Whosoever looks upon it shall not die but live.

So also was the lifting up of the Lord, on the Cross.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size] If you were to be one of the disciples and present on that day will you jubilate and celebrate with the evil ones that jesus died for your sin (Easter festival)?

The Disciples at that time did not understand and neither would i, the only thing that they knew was that He Was The Son of God, Saviour, As Was Foretold.

But how He shall save, they were yet to understand at that time.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
Do you believe Jesus completed is mission or it was cut short because he said "i have a lot to say but ye cannot bear them now)?

Oh yes! And like Daniel's Vision, He knew that they would not be able to comprehend it at that time.

haekymbahdx:
[
what would have happened if the jews actually accepted him would he have told the jews to kill him by himself so the sacrifice can be complete

If they were going to accept Him, they would have been listening to the Prophets and then He would not come for they would have been the example every nation would want to replicate or suffer a loss of people who shall all throng to Isreal.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
If Jesus didnt die on the cross would christainity exist or continuation of Judaism or islam

Since Isreal did not do well in following the Lord, we around the world would have continued in our diverse search of discovering the Lord or doing whatever we were doing as we individually or collectively know to do, having No Knowledge Of Who the Lord is, His Rule and Judgement and many other things which we ought to know!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
What would be your belief as a christian had Jesus not died on the cross?

The dying is for the Forgiveness of Offences given to God, which means like Job and all the other people outside Isreal, who Pleased the Lord, I would be doing something which I know that Should the Lord look upon me, He would find pleasure in it and Forgive me and Bless me.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
Was he sent to die or to preach the gospel, or he forsee that they were going to kill him?

Dying was His Last Function. His Primary Aim
and Goal was to Make Us Know the many things that we ought to know, so that if we want to Live and choose to Live, and not Die, we Must Do These Things!

haekymbahdx:
[
What was the theme of the gospel jesus preched when he was on earth and what is the fate of people that believed in the gospel and died before Jesus was nailed on the cross?

If you want to Live and Live Well and Not die, "Do These Things I Tell You!"
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by haekymbahdx: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you want to Live and Live Well and Not die, "Do These Things I Tell You!"
What did the muslim do wrong why wont they enter the kingdom of God. What did Jesus say that they didnt follow.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
I believe he only died on the cross because the people that didnt believe him were more the those that did what if it was the other way round

The stage was set, if not He would not have come. The Lord does not do a vanity!

haekymbahdx:
[
Do you think God was happy that Jesus died on the cross. Jesus said "Father forgive them for they dont know what they are doing".?

Every dying hurts the Lord, even a necessary one which is why He measures or Judges if it was rightful and good or wrongful.

haekymbahdx:
[
Was Jesus himself happy he said "My God, My God why have you forsaken me (abandoned, leave)

Did you not see his distress before His arrest, even His Countenance or Spirit, changed!

haekymbahdx:
[
What is the difference between the belief of Jews who killed Jesus on the cross and christians who are also happy that he died ?

When you condemn a wicked man for his Wickedness and spoil al his works, shall he not come after your life? So is the tradition of the people who killed our Lord, just as they did kill His servants.

No True christian would be happy about the death of an innocent.

haekymbahdx:
[
Would Christains have killed Jesus themselves so he can redeem them or he would have willingly allowed himself to be slaughtered by christains?

Every True Christian knoweth the Lord, such that his sins would be few and almost nonexistent and as such the Lord would find something acceptable about him with which He can use to forgive his little and far between offences.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by haekymbahdx: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
The Jews sought to kill Him and they did, the first Christians followed Him and did all that He Taught!
What is the difference between the early christians and the christians of today and how did change occur.

@Maximus69
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
The death of Jesus who benefited , who lost (Jews, christains, muslims) is it something to be happy about?

I have answered this

haekymbahdx:
[

Man has lost His Life through offence, therefore a Life must be lost for the benefit of man so that man may keep His.

Hillsong music- So Will I verse 3

"And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You've done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
[size=8pt][/size]
What is the fate of christainity without the death of christ and who brought the doctrine of Jesus dieing for sin of the world?

You mean the fate of all man, not Christianity as you said.

The One thing that Always Patiently Waits for man, The Judgement of man whether he knew to do Good that Good may be done to him or whether he did evil that evil may go to him.

Ah finish, finally!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
YES! Adam was a perfect man and all of us came through him {Romans 5:12} so for the inherited sin to be removed mankind need another perfect life as a ransom sacrifice to redeem us! Psalms 149:7-9

What is the essence of his death, should i be happy or sad that a he was sent and killed?
We only show appreciation by subjecting ourselves to what he taught because it's only those who do so that the sacrifice can redeem not everyone! John 3:16

If you were to be one of the disciples and present on that day will you jubilate and celebrate with the evil ones that jesus died for your sin (Easter festival)?
The disciples supposed to be happy within them because if Jesus didn't die, the holy spirit won't be dispatched {John 16:7} to come and help them exercise faith in what Jesus laid down for them and that's the only way his death can bring benefits!

He completed his mission {John 19:30} the rest of the things he wants to tell them they will learn through the holy spirit! John 14:26

what would have happened if the jews actually accepted him would he have told the jews to kill him by himself so the sacrifice can be complete?
It's not the Jews that actually killed Jesus but Satan, because Satan is the world's ruler {John 14:30} so worldly politicians who are the human agents of the devil will definitely fulfill that role, because his teachings contradicts the spirit of their god! 2Corinthians 4:4

If Jesus didnt die would christainity exist or continuation of Judaism or islam?
A perfect human sacrifice is needed to redeem mankind so there is no future for mankind without Jesus' death!

What would be your belief as a christian had Jesus not died?
Each person would have remained in the religion of his ancestors, because it's Jesus' command that took Christianity to far distant lands! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8

His primary assignment is to die for mankind's sin {Matthew 20:28} the preaching and teaching was necessary because the Jews need to go and tell other nations about the sacrifice, that's why he need to prepare them ahead of the huge task!

What was the theme of the gospel jesus preched when he was on earth and what is the fate of people that believed in the gospel and died before Jesus was nailed?
The theme is God's Kingdom, those who have been expecting him before then and billions of other nationalities who lived by conscience will be resurrected here on earth to start a new life! Job 14:13-15; Psalms 37:9-11, 67:6-7 Proverbs 2:20-22; Isaiah 65:21-23

I believe he only died on the cross because the people that didnt believe him were more than those that did what if it was the other way round?
NO! It was his death that will make all God's servants from Abel till John the baptist regain life, without Jesus' sacrificial death, Mankind is doom Ephesians 1:7

God wasn't happy, the event that followed proved that! Matthew 27:54

The day Jesus died, all those in heaven were focusing on what will be the outcome of the event, Jesus must remain faithful till his last breath, he was the firstborn of all creations so Satan was shouting "foul! foul! he is not really feeling the agony, he is using his spiritual strength to suppress the pain!"
So God withdrew the powers from Jesus and he felt it immediately, that's why he said that!

What is the difference between the belief of Jews who killed Jesus and christians who are also happy that he died?
Jews want to gain God's approval through the Mosaic laws, but Christians are doing what Moses asked the Jews to do when the last Prophet arrives {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} so the Jews have derailed from the part to life! Romans 10:1-4

Satan's assignment which will be carried out by his human agents (politicians)

Only Christians {John 3:16-18} we are grateful for the underserved kindness (grace) given otherwise mankind is doomed! Hebrew 4:16

It's impossible because he will not go against his own standard, so it's only a perfect soul that can pay for another perfect soul! Exodus 21:23

Without the death of a perfect man mankind is doomed! 1Corinthians 15:45

God bless you! smiley
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
What is the difference between the early christians and the christians of today and how did change occur.

The early Christians saw and were Witnesses to the Truth of God and Christ His Son.

The also Knew that possessed the Established Truths of God seen in the earth.

But, today, many many Lies have been presented and established as though they are truths in All Things of this world, whether law or government or human conducts and relations, worship or non-worship of God and even the Calendar and year has been changed, exactly as Daniel Prophecised.
Daniel 7:25
"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by haekymbahdx: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The early Christians saw and were Witnesses to the Truth of God and Christ His Son.

The also Knew that possessed the Established Truths of God seen in the earth.

But, today, many many Lies have been presented and established as though they are truths in All Things of this world, whether law or government or human conducts and relations, worship or non-worship of God and even the Calendar and year has been changed, exactly as Daniel Prophecised.
Daniel 7:25
"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
How do i identify the lies and truth is the error through the bible or interpretation of man.

@Maximus69
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
How do i identify the lies and truth is the error through the bible or interpretation of man.

@Maximus69

"Try the spirits" This where 1 John 2: 3-29, Chapters 3, and 4

2 John 6-11;

And Mathew 7:15-21 is Very Relevant!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by haekymbahdx: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
John 16:13
13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

Has the Christainic version of holyspirit truly guided christians to all truth, Did the spirit say anything that is applicable to all christains all over the world and not a particular sect of christainity.

Can we say the holy spirit as far as christianity is concerned has truly fulfilled what Jesus said?

Has it united or diversify christians all over the world?

Why is it not correcting the mistakes some christains are making which can make them lose kingdom of God e.g Catholic, Jehova witness, and every other sect of christainity?

Why should christains filled with holyspirit still argue nature of Jesus among themselves i belive by now christains should know uniformly the nature of Jesus and God?

If i die today how many God will i see 3(with same purpose) or Only Jesus(3 in 1)?

Should we say there are different holyspirits or it is men that interprete the bible the way they understand it?

@Maximus69
@Dtruthspeaker
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

@Maximus69

Jesus is our Master, Lord and King!

He knew perfectly that it's impossible for humans to IDENTIFY the LIES or TRUTH in religion, because you'll find both good and evil people in all the religions of the world, so he said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW (IDENTIFY) THEM" Matthew 7:20

Notice that Jesus said FRUIT as in singular!

The reason is because a tree can have GIFTS similar to that of other trees in the forest, for instance a tree can be strong, with tick branches, big and shady leaves so that when you're under it you'll feel secure from the heat of the sun.
But this tree may produce a worthless FRUIT that's either inedible or even poisonous! Matthew 7:16-18

So what are the GIFTS of God's holy spirit?
Signs and Wonders, Visions and Dreams, Speaking in tongues, Motivational speeches, Knowledge that's awesome and Songs of Praises. These are GIFTS that could be found in so many religions because humans having this GIFTS are everywhere and spirits are also involved in all forms of worship.

But the FRUIT of God's holy spirit cannot be found in all religions because it's this FRUIT that can cure mankind from spiritual blindness.
So only one Religion can produce it, and you can only notice it when you observe the activities of the GROUP producing it! No human can produce it because we are not born with it, it's the unity of faithful individuals that can bear it.
So within the GROUP practicing pure worship you'll notice these qualities in their gathering~ LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

It's just one single FRUIT having nine qualities!

Of course false religionsists will antagonize this GROUP {Matthew 5:11-12} because they are no part of the fruitless Religions! John 17:14

So if you're observant you will notice the GROUP that people always say about them

©"this people LOVE their members" John 13:34-35 compare to 1John 4:8
©they will always be JOYFUL in their religious activities! Romans 12:11; 1Timothy 1:11
©they will always be PEACE amongst them! John 14:27

If you find any Religion having this FRUIT, do not doubt them, they are the one and only group teaching the TRUTH! Isaiah 54:17

God bless you! smiley
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]

Has the Christainic version of holyspirit truly guided christians to all truth, Did the spirit say anything that is applicable to all christains all over the world and not a particular sect of christainity.

Can we say the holy spirit as far as christianity is concerned has truly fulfilled what Jesus said?

Why is it not correcting the mistakes some christains are making which can make them lose kingdom of God e.g Catholic, Jehova witness, and every other sect of christainity?

Why should christains filled with holyspirit still argue nature of Jesus among themselves i belive by now christains should know uniformly the nature of Jesus and God?

If i die today how many God will i see 3(with same purpose) or Only Jesus(3 in 1)?

Should we say there are different holyspirits or it is men that interprete the bible the way they understand it?

@Maximus69
@Dtruthspeaker

You already know the answers to these questions and I am too weary to say much.

You already know that the Holy. Spirit is Available only for those who want to Have Him.

You also know and have heard what the Lord Prophecied about the world!

You have also known that when you died you shall wake up on Judgement day to see The One we called the Christ as Judge, as it is written!

And you already know that there is Only One Spirit, One Blood, One Baptism and One God!
Re: What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

The Spirit is operating with just one single group and they're now getting along with it after a century that it began working with them!

YES! Jesus promised that a GROUP will emerge in the endtime, and they will be united in FAITH and oneness in mind! John 17:21-23

Light and Darkness can't work together, so there is Unity amongst true Christians but faithless people claiming Christians are scattered in their understanding! Luke 11:23

It began working with a group in the year 1914 and today so far so good they've been able to make so much adjustments in their understanding of the scriptures!

True Christians have the same line of thought and are progressing in their Unity {1Corinthians 1:10} but false Christians can never unite!

You can't see God but you can feel his presence if you're with his people, the dead don't know anything! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

The holy spirit is not some automatic machine, Jesus promised only those who faithfully devote their time, energy and resources to having it. Not people who just want to make material possessions! Luke 18:18-23

@Maximus69
@Dtruthspeaker

God bless you! smiley

(1) (Reply)

As A Former Catholic, Jesus Is The Way And Truth Not Mary / Christians Please Let's Stop Our Denialism in Science - An Appeal / Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje - Clearly Saw This Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.