Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister (4254 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Legitpost: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
You No Get respect,Guy asked as he Flog the boy who slept with his elder sister

Nigeria boy was spotted through a video footage flogging the boy who slept with his Elder sister by repeatedly asking the boy “You No get respect” while he was floggings the him.

Watch Video below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/03/nigerian-guy-tracks-down-guy-who-knacked-his-elder-sister-and-flog-him-thoroughly-video/ [/url]

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Martinez39s(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
As long the sex was consensual, why is the guy getting worked up?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by GerraMeh74(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
[s]As long the sex was consensual, why is the guy getting worked up?[/s]
Who we go ask bro? But as him dey flog am so something must be up...
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Who we go ask bro? But as him dey flog am so something must be up...
....You ve not even asked to findout the truth but you have the temerity to cancel his comment.

Now who is biased among you two?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by GerraMeh74(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....You ve not even asked to findout the truth but you have the temerity to cancel his comment.

Now who is biased among you two?
Who will just get worked up like that because someone else slept with his elder sister? Person wey him dey knack no be person sister? I guess it's a case of Kiss and tell..... If Na me I go shoot the boy....... If you knack, you must never tell.

4 Likes

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Purplebubble: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
What is this?
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Who will just get worked up like that because someone else sleep with his elder sister? Person wey him dey knack no be person sister? I guess it's a case of Kiss and tell..... If Na me I go shoot the boy....... If you knack, you must never tell.
....So you go shoot the small boy wey your elder sis open leg for and hug your sis abi?

Kiss and tell is still no rape bro.

4 Likes

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by paulolee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
stupid geee
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Disrespectful is the one who flogged his in-law brother.

1 Like

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by GerraMeh74(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....So you go shoot the small boy wey your elder sis open leg for and hug your sis abi?

Na bad thing say she open leg for am?
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Na bad thing say she openeg for am?
....Na bad thing say him no slack? She open,him Bleep. Why you dey flog am?

1 Like

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by GerraMeh74(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....[s]Na bad thing say him no slack? She open,him Bleep. Why you dey flog am?[/s]
No body is flogging him for knacking.... He is been flogged for casting the girl..
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by IvarTheBoneless: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by NevetsIbot(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
I've got no sister that'll do this but if it even ever happens, this is not beyond me grin
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by DaInferno(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
wetin Adele no go see for under the bridge grin
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Openbusiness4: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bloggers and fake news, una weh done grin
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by kiddkash(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
the boy deserves some

称 不会从你
心爱的 不能不
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerian guys are having sex upandan and think their own sisters are not been bleeped too by different men lol

3 Likes

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by WoundedLamb: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Isn't that how we tongue lash ladies for sleeping with a guy and turn around to praise the guys for being "sharp guys"? Such is life.

Anyway, let's not get worked up over a blogger's narrative. We both know it's fake news.
Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by Edopesin: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
NevetsIbot:
I've got no sister that'll do this but if it even ever happens, this is not beyond me grin

I've got two
Swears I go beat the guy like thief if he cast my sis

1 Like

Re: You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lol. I’m sure the sister is 36 years old, the lover is 17 years old while the flogger is 21/22 thereabout. He should flog his sister for not finding her mate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! / My Encounter With A Gay Person / Dating Cousins And Step-brothers Dating Step-sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.