Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (58823 Views)

WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 – Check Updated Timetable / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by XXXXTENTACION: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
gawu1:

You are slowpoke and dunce combined. The Muslims have right to practice their religion without any obstacle place on them. Why is it so difficult for WAEC to fix Friday's papers at times that will not conflict Muslims time for their Fridays' prayers?
When jamb fixed papers on Sundays, the Muslims asked Christians not to complain against that?
Why is WAEC not fixing papers on Sundays?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by gawu1: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
anonimi:

Is Sunday a working day in our country
Did Muslims complain against that?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by olaeffect(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Boko Haram started like play like joke like this MURIC man before it became a big problem.

If this man can be making all this baseless and dividing statements like this despite the fact that we have a somewhat sharia propagating President, just imagine the kind of statements he will be making when we have a none Muslim as President.

A stitch in time they say...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by yommen: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
mayklef:
yoruba muslims, d worse set of pipol in Nigeria after fulanis.....i don't see d actualization of d Oduduwa republic dream as long as this Fulani ass licking maggots are a part of d plan

This man doesn't represent Muslims. He only represent himself and his stupid ideas cos many Muslims will even question his senseless talks.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijaya123:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/08/muric-rejects-waecs-anti-muslim.html?m=1

fake news.... But if it is true. Then the traditional religion should also demand for equality...,,bunch of yeye people....
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by oscarsam(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
gawu1:

Then, let that person that made Saturday and Sunday unofficial days for government activities, thereby making WAEC not to fix exams in these days also makes allowances for times in Fridays when Muslims will have to observe their prayers too.
Or is that a difficult task?

Then you will have to contact the British Nation, cus that's where our Constitution was emanated from
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by samuelevans(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Remember it's not by force to write any exam; dont tell me this people are looking for ways to make friday a special day as sunday which there's no work....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by eyebee01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:
is so simple, Muslim students can leave the Waec for prayers on Friday.
No need to worry, Allah will perform a miracle, each of them will get A1 in the said subjects.

Nonsense...
It is this kind of post that is actually the problem in this country... Will you say thesame thing if exams are fixed on a Sunday? I think it's insensitive of WAEC, what does it take to leave out just 3 hrs on Friday not the whole day

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:
I'm a Christian but let us be tolerant. WAEC can as well reschedule the timetable to accommodate their praying time. Let this hatred between Muslim and Christian stop please. No one can fight for the almighty.

how about traditional religion? Your bloody religion is your private business....no country will move forward if they attach religious nonsense to more serious matter,,,,,no wonder this bleeding is backward.... In this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by kolmart: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please who is this religious bigot called MURIC? Is this man okay? He needs a psychiatrisc test

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by gawu1: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
anonimi:

Who took a vital organ from you
Please let us know so we can ask them to return it to you for overall completeness.
If asking for ones right means lack of vital organ so be it. But least you know, WAEC will certainly change times for those papers.
If you have an iota of sense in you at all you should know that being vulgar can not solve the problem. Mine, it's a vital organ taking from me, but you?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how about traditional religion? Your bloody religion is your private business....no country will move forward if they attach religious nonsense to more serious matter,,,,,no wonder this bleeding is backward.... In this 21st century?

If traditional religion has a concern, they are free to raise it. Being hot headed is not the solution to get peace. Many wars would have been averted if a little compromise had been exercised. 'nuff said

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by edoairways: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:
I'm a Christian but let us be tolerant. WAEC can as well reschedule the timetable to accommodate their praying time. Let this hatred between Muslim and Christian stop please. No one can fight for the almighty.
Waec has been holding exams on Fridays for many years

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by toye440: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
U see why religion will destroy the world...

Inpaticular this one...

They are not peaceful has they clams
Religion please be specific, as their are many peaceful religion out there the question i believe you are looking for is " why always Islam ".

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Sunnyja: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijaya123:

Is the title "proffessor" now based on quota system?! I can't imagine how this one because a proffessor in the first place.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Annychibest(f): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
So, he wants WAEC to review the timetable and change it??

It's simply coincidence, I am sure, WAEC made their timetable as they want it to be. It was because they were anti Muslim as claimed.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:

I'ma Christian but not a religious person. There are some Christians that are so religious, same applies to muslims. We need to be able to respect other people's beliefs and accommodate them if we can. An action can guarantee peace sometimes. It won't hurt WAEC to shift a single subject for them to observe their prayers.

very soon they will agitate for friday to be work free day.....as if na muslim calender we dey use......if we are not careful religion intolerance will destroy this country......i am talking about full scale war......both xtians and muslims ...what a country
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by pgmind: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijaya123:

May God Almighty continue to be with you and the entire members Sir and save Muslims from the evils of Kufarh. More power to your elbows sir Prof.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by tomdon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Idiot man
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
favinvest:
but they have been organizing the exam for years na.. from Monday till Friday for WAEC & Saturday for GCE..

so why is this dude just waking up and trying to cause wahala..
Bros we tire. Religion is a failed project it should just go, I hope we overgrow it someday.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by funnix: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
authority2006:

Because of pandemic, WAEC shouldn't respect 2 hours which Muslims need to observe solat?
I will take you seriously if the WAEC timetable is fixed to include Sundays and your fellow comrades and the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye do not wail.
Ordinary closure of worship centers in Nigeria because of the same pandemic, we knew what your pastors did and said. We knew the kind of pressure they mounted on the FG

Don't mind those hypocrite jabbing about all because of the hatred of Islam Which causes them nightmare every single day of Thier miserable lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
anonimi:

Who took a vital organ from you
Please let us know so we can ask them to return it to you for overall completeness.
Guy how far na you go on break? I no dey see you again be like say you don hammer.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by musajo1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Well said and wisely too.Muslims are discrimimated despite them being the majority.Classes are not held on sundays but they are also held on fridays.It is time FRIDAY became a work free day like saturdays and sundays.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by miketayo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baawaa:

How much

Hahahahaha
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by anonimi: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:

Guy how far na you go on break? I no dey see you again be like say you don hammer.

Leftist talking about hammer? shocked
I no hammer o. Na mods hammer me with a long ban. Otherwise I still dey kampe for area grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by anonimi: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
musajo1:
Well said and wisely too.Muslims are discrimimated despite them being the majority.Classes are not held on sundays but they are also held on fridays.It is time FRIDAY became a work free day like saturdays and sundays.

Majority based on what census please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
anonimi:

Leftist talking about hammer? shocked
I no hammer o. Na mods hammer me with a long ban. Otherwise I still dey kampe for area grin
Haewo ha okay oh.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by tot(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sunnyja:
Is the title "proffessor" now based on quota system?! I can't imagine how this one because a proffessor in the first place.

Maybe professor of Islamic studies... cheesy
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Delhdel: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
So somebody can still be protesting that some paticulars hours are not appropriate to write exams on Fridays! All these months that covid-19 has caged everyone dowm,did God disown you? Stop fighting for God sir not evening for this purpose n period!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
paulolee:
these people keep complaining because the doings of federal character suits them but pls i would like to ask..
is MURIC the only Islamic body that have children writing this current WAEC among the all west African countries
i dnt fault them because when a kids complains to his dad and the outcome always favor him...he would keeps complaining...

Nigeria is a secular state and a member of ECOWAS where the exams are conducted. The Gambia, Senegal, Mali and Burkina Faso are all Muslim Countries. They are part of ECOWAS.

If these Islamic Countries are not complaining having those exams at the same time as Nigeria, why Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by emapeteum(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
I really want to know the objectives of this organization.Is this guy actually a Professor?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured) / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.