Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (58810 Views)

WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 – Check Updated Timetable / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by zeeprince(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
favinvest:
but they have been organizing the exam for years na.. from Monday till Friday for WAEC & Saturday for GCE..

so why is this dude just waking up and trying to cause wahala..
yes but if u read the post clearly he is not talking about the whole day but just the normal afternoon prayers which starts from 1-3 pm normally exams stops from 12:30 to 1pm if I remember clearly to begin my 3 on Fridays ,no one feels cheated bcus even Christian students use that time to study more and prepare while the Muslims go on with their prayers.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by F117nighthawk: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Only in Nigeria u will hear all this useless, meaningless, and senseless excuses, useless, organization, NGO, s,religious bodies and so on, everyone will want to claim relevance,u can hardly differentiate the educated from illiterate, all spilling rubbish,
They all want to be heard whether they are making sense or not
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by akdjr(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
If I talk say make they scrap all those foreign religion out of Nigeria some people go begin call me names. Who has God ever told to worship him or fight for him. God had already don creating this world and he doesn't need ur prayer or worship to make it a better place.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by oscarsam(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
authority2006:

Because of pandemic, WAEC shouldn't respect 2 hours which Muslims need to observe solat?
I will take you seriously if the WAEC timetable is fixed to include Sundays and your fellow comrades and the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye do not wail.
Ordinary closure of worship centers in Nigeria because of the same pandemic, we knew what your pastors did and said. We knew the kind of pressure they mounted on the FG

Generally, Saturdays and Sundays has always been known as unofficial days for any government related activities.
the dates picked so far which Sundays are not included has nothing to do with religion, rather it has more to do with government working hours.
get your Fact right pls
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Ijaya123: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
mentored:

I am surprised we are able to comment on a Muslim related thread.

Muric ko

Terrorists ni

This is under Education section, not Muslim.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by OLULAW: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
What is wrong with these idiots and followers of the Saudi child molester. Why not join boko haram in rejecting western education. Afterall, the exams being written are products of western education. Why not go back to 6th century practices of the Saudi paedophile, and return to caves to get inspiration from fictitious angels. Awon oponu.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by SmartPolician: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
What does a core Muslim need waec for?

They should go and study Islamic studies.

Later, they will do practicals of how to detonate bombs
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by TooGod247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Muslim no like school. dey are only good in bombing , shout out to all my boko hakam friend doing wat muslim are good to do , waec amaka
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Ubiudumo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm beginning to question this man's sanity. How can you complain about everything? They can always pray after the exam for God's sake.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by rummmy: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Muslims can decide not to write the exam.... Next please.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Excuses: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Islam is a good religion,but the leaders have structure the minds of their youths to something else..against Christians..I live in the north most of my life..
Go to the Islamia and listen to what the imams tell their younger generation,that's when you people we know Nigeria is finished...the level of hate they preach against Christians will shock..
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by offset67(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Anti Muslim how naa
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by kingxsamz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
These clowns again... undecided
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by seborrhic: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Supposing it is proposed to balance the equation by fixing papers 8-9, 9-10 on sundays.
Christians would rather write the examination than miss it because of church because a good Christian knows the value of education.
Besides you can attend other services at other times of the day or at worse skipping one Sunday service for the extreme devotees won't take anything away from any Godly person.
5months of service have been missed,why didn't God's wrath fall on the world if He is that pissed about it?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Why do these people always use violence as a means of negotiation? undecided
...this is how boko haram and other extremist groups started...propaganda and violence can never be seperated from islam.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
I think it is time the Yoruba nation, tie this man up before he run into the market.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nkorian(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
I don't even know what to type
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Fruitydemola(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
They are trying to rush something dis man is complaining... Only 3 Fridays won't make dem stop being a Muslim now.. Chaii
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Omeizadean(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thunder fire you all Christians here criticising Muric for this total disregard for islam.

If it were u people this timetable dey against now we will be hearing the haunting song of islamization.

May thunder fire u all.

Stop being hypocrites for once maggots.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:

Generally, Saturdays and Sundays has always been known as unofficial days for any government related activities.
the dates picked so far which Sundays are not included has nothing to do with religion, rather it has more to do with government working hours.
get your Fact right pls

Government working hours my yansh. Like Christians would agree that it's government working hours.
MURIC point which I support is simple, WAEC should allow time for jumma. MURIC is not asking for cancellation of Friday papers but time adjustments. That's why I mentioned Sundays.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by drololaaof: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why not complain that MECCA was closed down this year because of COVID 19? Is it only Nigeria that waec is holding? Why not tell boko haram same story
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by OLULAW: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:
I'm a Christian but let us be tolerant. WAEC can as well reschedule the timetable to accommodate their praying time. Let this hatred between Muslim and Christian stop please. No one can fight for the almighty.

Stop being myopic. If Muslims have qualifying bar or medical exams to write or UK, US or Canadian visa or citizenship interview at a time which coincides with Friday prayer will they ask the responsibile authority to reschedule any of these for them?

If Muslims have life saving medical operation slated for a time that coincides with jumat service, would they insist doctors should reschedule the procedure?

Muslims pray 5 times a day. If the prayer time coincides with other unavoidable events, prayers can be skipped and later in the day, a faithful offers additional rakahs to make up for the ones previously missed. Besides, females are not required to attend jumat services.

Followers of Saudi paedophile should suck it up or forget about it.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by adecz: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na Yyaruba, the second class Muslims
dey sabi carry this kain matter for head
in order to please their Fulani religious
superiors....

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Jaholis: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
this man is something else

Contact us for your mini importation from cjina and shipping, we help pay your vendors by wechat or Alipay +8613143771593
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Haywhymido(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
U see why religion will destroy the world...

Inpaticular this one...

They are not peaceful has they clams
if you are not a toddler then you are mad and you have no one to tell you
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Iwo Olohun ! What does this man want again ?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by tatatar: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Some people's daddy G.O's who have been threatening the government with fire and brimstone over missed services (due to a public health emergency) are the ones attacking the MURIC chairman.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Haywhymido(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
dangermouse:
An inconsequential number of muslims registered and will sit for the exams along with thier Christian counterparts on equally inconsequential days that can never derail any serious minded person from serving his/her God. Muric is just playing to the gallarey.
You are sick, try to visit a doctor and don't let hatred kill you. If you aren't sick you won't refer to your human beings as inconsequential

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by gawu1: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
LifeQuest:
Why is this man crying than the bereaved? I believe the time table is no stranger to the Ministry of Education
Let the right thing be done so that nobody will have cause to cry.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Baawaa(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
miketayo:
G
How much
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by gateleo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sometimes when i read comments from this forum, i just weep for our nation. We still have a long way to go. I remembered when i was in Ife, we had this argument too before the school management came up with a memo directing all departments and faculties to stopped fixing exams and Lectures between 1pm to 3pm on Fridays.

Please we should accommodate one another religious view. We all know Friday prayers are compulsory for ALL Muslims between 1pm and 3pm.

Waec should adjust their Time tables and let us all live in Peace.

Peace....
Peace...
Peace...

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Merciful77: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
They are all mad. what have the long awaiting exams got to do with their prayers?. Useless mother fuckers. So this is their problems they are now battling with. Animals roaming in human form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.