Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (74732 Views)

Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Munachisom95(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2020
You named it a cell, cos it doesn't suit ur personality ba?. ok oooo

But come to think of it, these guys are super good compared to over hyped Pocolee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1eNkXPOCUA
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by legionISproteus: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nigerians the wrong set of people to fight for

Don't fight for Nigeria because they won't stand by you

Fight for your people and they will die for you

What if I told you Sowore has realised this and is only fighting for himself? You think he's fighting for Nigeria abi...day never break for your side

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
legionISproteus:
Was his so-called media not white-washing the APC in 2015? See eh, you people have terrible short term memory and that is your downfall! If you don't, how could Nigerians that lived through 1983-85 still campaign for Buhari to be back in Ask rock? Now you are surprised the economy is collapsing.

Sowore got what he deserved and Saharareporters is a mere .

MY BROTHER THAT WHY WE ACCEPT A VERY EVIL MAN AS A REFORMED DEMOCRAT

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by hidhrhis(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You think its easy to fight the disintegration of a country from another country Lol. So many kids in nairaland. KANU has a strong Zionist backup which no freedom fighter in Nigeria ever had.

Nnamdi KANU is a lion. If you think otherwise, I bet you to start fighting your local govt on your right.
U for say tiger or giraffe

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2020
legionISproteus:
Was his so-called media not white-washing the APC in 2015? See eh, you people have terrible short term memory and that is your downfall! If you don't, how could Nigerians that lived through 1983-85 still campaign for Buhari to be back in Ask rock? Now you are surprised the economy is collapsing.

Sowore got what he deserved and Saharareporters is a mere .

Oya, give me a link of him whitewashing APC. The party at that time had never been at the center and Nigerians, as you are, are party people. They needed change and the party at that time and the party availed itself.

Sowore didn't fight Jonathan to get immunity from Buhari. He's not fighting Buhari to get immunity from the next government. Call it what he deserves but that spirit is what should be seen more in Nigeria.

No party owns Nigeria. We'll shock you.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by zoedew: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2020
His next trip to the rabbit hole will be a different experience!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Fearlez: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Brother, if you look closely at the government at that time, no one was really happy with it. You can't be doing the right thing and a media somewhere would bring you down. The insecurity at that time was the height of it. It was after GEJ lost the election that a lot more revelations were revealed. Many things Sahara reporters covered were true. They are still doing so today and uncovering many dirt in this present government.

I realised that we have a long way to go in the country. If someone does wrong, we want to pamper him because he belong to a party. Both Buhari and GEJ have failed. We should look for other alternatives. We'll keep changing till we get it right.

If Sowore's crime is exposing the rot in Jonathan's government as he's doing in Buhari's, then he wouldn't stop being a criminal because he wouldn't stop tormenting them.
what's the insecurity then and now? And you still don't know how the media works.

Yes the media can make even the best government look bad in the long run. Sowore is not a honest person. He is a political journalist.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Royalfurnitures: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2020
For DSS not to detect this means that either,they were the ones that helped him smuggle in the cameras or they are inefficient in their jobs

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Iamsane: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
For DSS not to detect this means that either,they were the ones that helped him smuggle in the cameras or they are inefficient in their jobs

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

This is the only lesson here on this thread. All these Nonentities writing useless Epistles are just fooling around.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Shattuck(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2020
googi:
It is hard to understand why any Nigerian would be hating on this guy.

You know him well since his university days. How many Nigerians do you know that has consistently fought for the cause of Nigeria than this guy?

You are more concerned about my thief is better than yours.
true he most definitely would have been better than all this corrupt idiots we have in govt now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by AerialMapper: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2020
DSS; so called State Security Agents didn't know a detainee had a phone!?

Our intelligence agencies aren't really that intelligent anyway
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by idahme(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2020
This is appalling, this shows our secret police, so called spy agency is not a good spy after all. Sowore successfully spyied on our biggest spy angency without any detection. Those responsible for safe guarding that premises should be summoned for questioning. On the other hand these guys need training and retraining in order to meet up with the competence of their colleagues in other climes....sowore should be recruited by the NIA and sent to kremin to steal Russians state secrets am very sure he will successfully execute mission code red.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by richeso: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2020
there's this Injection many don't know about.
if them inject you that injection, you go shut up. they did it to sowore at the court. since then he shutup.
many people who ungergo DSS shit got it and since then they shut up. find out why they shut up.
because that injection is a virus. you need to steadily take your treatment from anonymous FG agent controlled by You Know Who men. the cabals.

so bad you can not say it else you get no treatment and if you get no treatment you will die or something dangerous will happen to you.
wait. someone very courageous will say it one day.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Henrydata(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is such an interesting discuss so far

Lalasticlala
mynd44
pls how did u write ur signature in red and blue colours
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by SavageResponse(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Texman21:
The pple writing thesis up there should submit their project.

grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by michoim(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Nonsense. Always editing videos...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Fearlez:
what's the insecurity then and now? And you still don't know how the media works.

Yes the media can make even the best government look bad in the long run. Sowore is not a honest person. He is a political journalist.

That the insecurity got worse under this government doesn't mean we should condole the previous government forever.

No one could have known that a military man would bring us this backward and it could have gotten worse under Jonathan as well because that was the major reason he was booted out of office in the first place.

It's a democracy, people choose. It was a matter of choosing the lesser evil for some Nigerians and party politics with money for many others.

Yes, the media can ruin you with your deeds. If they fabricate stories about you, it wouldn't be long before people see through the BS and your brand sinks.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
legionISproteus:
It is Kanu not Kalu. Again, the kind of people you have respect for tells a lot about your personality. You can be easily manipulated.

Okay and thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Cosbyrich: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The way Sowore went into silent mode makes me respect the courage of Nnamdi KANU.

Big heart people are difficult to come by. I salute Sowore efforts anyway.

But Nnamdi KANU fled the battle ground now.
Sowore did not run and stood like a true warrior.Nnamdi KANU is a coward,just a replica of coward Ojukwu.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by bkool7(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!

Get over Gej's loss already.

Even Gej has moved on by mingling with Bubu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by BluePrincee: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!8
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!
I believe that Sowore did not know that Buhari will be this terrible. The Jonathan Government was bad and we wanted better. I supported Buhari too in 2015 but 1 year after he entered I knew I had made a mistake after he took 6 months to appoint Ministers who were nothing to write home about. Sowore I believe has food intentions for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Peacefuluz(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by mu2sa2: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore should stop complaining about prison. Long spell in prison is the true baptism for a freedom fighter. Mandela, Ghandhi, etc all did time in gaol and came out triumphant. Sowore shouldn't be afraid of detention if he is truly a freedom fighter and not an impostor.
The good thing,though, about Sowore is his patriotism and tenacity - he is not a fugitive coward who will stay in the comfort of his home in oyiboland and be sending useless messages to his mumu followers, some of whom had prostrated and licked his shoes before.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Fearlez: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

That the insecurity got worse under this government doesn't mean we should condole the previous government forever.

No one could have known that a military man would bring us this backward and it could have gotten worse under Jonathan as well because that was the major reason he was booted out of office in the first place.

It's a democracy, people choose. It was a matter of choosing the lesser evil for some Nigerians and party politics with money for many others.

Yes, the media can ruin you with your deeds. If they fabricate stories about you, it wouldn't be long before people see through the BS and your brand sinks.
Buhari never had any history of good government. It's same powerful media that brainwashed the gullible groupthink in Nigeria to vote him of which sowore played a leading role.

How did you know it would have been worse with Jonathan? Biased much?

I could remember the boko haram issue was heated up when the 2015 election was getting closer obviously for political purposes. The security situation in North East became worse. But I'm not excusing that gej regime. I hated it then but this is worse.

Again, a powerful media house can destroy the best government especially in a country like Nigeria where many adults and educated people can't think for themselves.

Just before the 2015 election, Jonathan's government's evil was exaggerated and projected in the worst light ever. Today the Buhari's regime is 100 time worse but the media is more silent.

Sowore is into business using blackmail, use and dump techniques to remain relevant to each successive governments.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Yes, executive cell because he also belongs to them only their perspective was different.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Do you think running away to another country means anything? Try it and you will be repatriated.

Meanwhile Sowore can as well get out of the country. Its not difficult. Again don't forget KANU fight is even more troublesome.
enough disgracing urself...just shhhh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Omoyele didn't force any government on the people. The people made their own choice. I don't know when it has become a crime to be vocal again a government that is not living up to its expectations.

His media opened the can of worms that sat in Aso and he isn't sorry for it as the millions of voters who booted the ineffectual buffoon out of office.

This is another irresponsible government and Omoyele, as he's known to be, has since stood his ground against it. Then, what exactly is his sin? That he didn't pamper a cash cow to a select few back to office?

The government today would go as well and another would come. Woe betide whoever runs around supporting political onslaught on the people in the name of supporting a party or tribe because, at the end, history would remember those who stood against evil in whatever form it came for good.

You made sense compared to the guy you quoted because it seemed they couldn't get past the Jonathan's loss. But I want to understand what exactly you meant by "political onslaught".
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Passionate888: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Look at the youth. Docile people! They would rather sit with BBNaija, watching those contestants while they sleep all through the night. And eventually, one man has decided to shake up some trees in government but it is this same set of unproductive young thugs and rascals who would open their smelly mouth to talk bad of him.

I have great respect for Nnamdi Kalu, although, I'm Yoruba. If only we have a few more young people like him and Sowore, we'll have scattered this country and rearranged it if that would be possible.
Must every youth follow Sowore? What's wrong in watch BBNaija? Do you remember when Sowore was asked if after supporting Buhari and he got arrested by him when he got into power and Sowore answered that if Buhari arrest him, that means he committed a crime.
Come to think about it, did Sowore tag it a protest or a revolution?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by legionISproteus: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Oya, give me a link of him whitewashing APC. The party at that time had never been at the center and Nigerians, as you are, are party people. They needed change and the party at that time and the party availed itself.

Sowore didn't fight Jonathan to get immunity from Buhari. He's not fighting Buhari to get immunity from the next government. Call it what he deserves but that spirit is what should be seen more in Nigeria.

No party owns Nigeria. We'll shock you.
I remember, with crystal clarity, the works of the Saharareporters propaganda machine at the time. That's why I blacklisted that website and would not go back to my vomit by searching up links on that site for you. If you forgot it, I can't blame you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by mariahAngel(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2020
It wasn't as bad as we imagined after all
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Fearlez:

You actually made good points.

Just wanted to inform you I used the word "could" which means it could have been otherwise. If Jonathan didn't seem to have much solution to the insecurity problem which when on to cost him his re-election, how can we be sure the situation would be better after election? That's the perspective I viewed it from.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by authority2006(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Fearlez:
Buhari never had any history of good government. It's same powerful media that brainwashed the gullible groupthink in Nigeria to vote him of which sowore played a leading role.

I could remember the boko haram issue was heated up when the 2015 election was getting closer obviously for political purposes. The security situation in North East became worse. But I'm not excusing that gej regime. I hated it then but this is worse.

Again, a powerful media house can destroy the best government especially in a country like Nigeria where many adults and educated people can't think for themselves.

Just before the 2015 election, Jonathan's government's evil was exaggerated and projected in the worst light ever. Today the Buhari's regime is 100 time worse but the media is more silent.

Sowore is into business using blackmail, use and dump techniques to remain relevant to each successive governments.

The day you understand that media or Sowore didn't sell anyone to anybody is the day you're ready to face the truth that people made their choices based on their own conviction. I would still vote for Buhari over Jonathan anyday anytime.

Jonathan's government was a tragedy that should never occur in this country again! It's an abomination!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.