Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (74765 Views)

Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Passionate888:
Must every youth follow Sowore? What's wrong in watch BBNaija? Do you remember when Sowore was asked if after supporting Buhari and he got arrested by him when he got into power and Sowore answered that if Buhari arrest him, that means he committed a crime.
Come to think about it, did Sowore tag it a protest or a revolution?

I haven't asked any youth to follow him. I only question why young rascals who have been largely unproductive at anything before, as the vast majority are, would be the ones always calling for his head when matters arise.

BBNaija is just one of those things youth concentrate more on and I simply used it for illustration. If sorry if it hits you below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by surgical: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:

My broda, he did jor!

Never underestimate d influential power of media in politics!

In fact, he did far more than any other politician thru his damning news!

D media are a mind controlled & manipulative system; influencing d opinions & choices of d citizenry!

Or, don't u know dt already? Huh?
you are so on point,that is what it is
That is the secret of tinubu,reasons he invested in his own media like TVC, MAX, FM, the NATION newspaper and countless media influencers.and people of sowore ilk in other media organizations.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by GGirll: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Omoyele didn't force any government on the people. The people made their own choice. I don't know when it has become a crime to be vocal again a government that is not living up to its expectations.

His media opened the can of worms that sat in Aso and he isn't sorry for it as the millions of voters who booted the ineffectual buffoon out of office.

This is another irresponsible government and Omoyele, as he's known to be, has since stood his ground against it. Then, what exactly is his sin? That he didn't pamper a cash cow to a select few back to office?

The government today would go as well and another would come. Woe betide whoever runs around supporting political onslaught on the people in the name of supporting a party or tribe because, at the end, history would remember those who stood against evil in whatever form it came for good.

Everyone of you that voted in this calamity twice is guilty of the bloodnofbthe innocent citizens that pollutes this land on a daily basis.....is not just about sininning and getting forgiveness....it's also about enjoying the consequences of your sins n actions. I didn't vote them in n will never vote them in my entire life....but bigger n deadlier woes betides those who voted them in both living n dead. This is my summation.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Passionate888: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I haven't asked any youth to follow him. I only question why young rascals who have been largely unproductive at anything before, as the vast majority are, would be the ones always calling for his head when matters arise.

BBNaija is just one of those things youth concentrate more on and I simply used it for illustration. If sorry if it hits you below the belt.

Sowore should face front, would he had embarked on the 'revoution now' campaign if Buhari had given him a portfolio/position in his cabinet?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Allsome: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Brother, if you look closely at the government at that time, no one was really happy with it. You can't be doing the right thing and a media somewhere would bring you down. The insecurity at that time was the height of it. It was after GEJ lost the election that a lot more revelations were revealed. Many things Sahara reporters covered were true. They are still doing so today and uncovering many dirt in this present government.

I realised that we have a long way to go in the country. If someone does wrong, we want to pamper him because he belong to a party. Both Buhari and GEJ have failed. We should look for other alternatives. We'll keep changing till we get it right.

If Sowore's crime is exposing the rot in Jonathan's government as he's doing in Buhari's, then he wouldn't stop being a criminal because he wouldn't stop tormenting them.

When people like you sentimental tribalistic buffoons jump out in your folds to criticize Jonathan's government in terms of insecurity and corruption, I wonder what you see and say to your conscience about this buhari led government in terms of insecurity and the level of corruption as things stand right now.

Anyway, Your opinion does not change anything in Nigeria neither does mine. Keep coming online as ignorant as you are and keep talking trash that would not hold waters.

At this stage, Every Yoruba man still hates Jonathan and everything that has Igbo written on it.

The hatred and animosity from your tribe is cancerous.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by azadus18: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2020
smuggled??...na lie
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Allsome:

When people like you sentimental tribalistic buffoons jump out in your folds to criticize Jonathan's government in terms of insecurity and corruption, I wonder what you see and say to your conscience about this buhari led government in terms of insecurity and the level of corruption as things stand right now.

Anyway, Your opinion does not change anything in Nigeria neither does mine. Keep coming online as ignorant as you are and keep talking trash that would not hold waters.

At this stage, Every Yoruba man still hates Jonathan and everything that has Igbo written on it.

A lot of people have interacted with my comment and we've shared ideas. You're the only one who has read tribalism into my comment. Just look at you.

You want us to keep Jonathan as if Aso Rock is his father's house. Things were not right but we were meant to keep him still because he's what exactly?

Unfortunately, we have Buhari, another bad market as it's always the case when there's a transition in government, even within the same party. It's either the incoming is better or worse.

As well as Obama performed, Americans still changed from Dem to GOP because they thought Trump is the lesser evil. Now, many Americans are disappointed. How is their choice a crime?

Yoruba hates Jonathan for what? Someone who isn't even consequential in the scheme of things anymore? Who hates such person? Lol. Well, I don't expect you to see beyond the thick shield of tribalism covering your face.

Jonathan has done his term and left. We move on and we don't owe you, Jonathan or anyone anything at all. We made the call, make yours.

If we got Jonathan in in his first term, we could decide to take him out if he failed and we did.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Brother, if you look closely at the government at that time, no one was really happy with it. You can't be doing the right thing and a media somewhere would bring you down. The insecurity at that time was the height of it. It was after GEJ lost the election that a lot more revelations were revealed. Many things Sahara reporters covered were true. They are still doing so today and uncovering many dirt in this present government.

I realised that we have a long way to go in the country. If someone does wrong, we want to pamper him because he belong to a party. Both Buhari and GEJ have failed. We should look for other alternatives. We'll keep changing till we get it right.

If Sowore's crime is exposing the rot in Jonathan's government as he's doing in Buhari's, then he wouldn't stop being a criminal because he wouldn't stop tormenting them.
Is Nigeria any better now?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore, you've tried for Nigerians.

Best to leave and go take care of your family. Your wife and kids need you.

Nigerians love the filth they live in. You try to clean it up, they'll come for your head.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Is Nigeria any better now?

Use this logic.

So since Buhari isn't doing well and Tinubu or Atiku might make Nigeria worse, should we just allow Buhari to continue or we try someone else?

If our trial fails, then we try again.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Allsome:

[/s]

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by PROPHETmichael: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2020
He's doing himself more harm rhan good by releasing that video because next time they put him there, I can assure you that he won't be privillege to enjoy this kind of "cell".
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Use this logic.

So since Buhari isn't doing well and Tinubu or Atiku might make Nigeria worse, should we just allow Buhari to continue or we try someone else?

If our trial fails, then we try again.
Did you think we weren't aware of Buhari's incapability? His earlier records from the first time was there. Out of two evils, GEJ was the lesser. Nigeria would have had another opportunity in 2019,but Sowore stood for the wrong people who in turn dealt with him once they took hold of power. Good to see that imprisonment reset his senses.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by EmperorShizzy: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2020
cerpvad:
This speaks volumes about the incompetence of the DSS. How could they have someone in custody for a long period of time without detecting he had a camera with him?
That's the point bro, if a civilian like him could smuggled in a camera despite their omni mighty braggadocio, then it's really pathetic, and to think they are supposed to be our number one intelligence agency.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Chestbeaters: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:

My broda, he did jor!

Never underestimate d influential power of media in politics!

In fact, he did far more than any other politician thru his damning news!

D media are a mind controlled & manipulative system; influencing d opinions & choices of d citizenry!

Or, don't u know dt already? Huh?
IPOB people!u got to forget about GEJ
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by tesppidd: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2020
The Cell fine na.

WTF is he talking about?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by EmperorShizzy: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Passionate888:

Sowore should face front, would he had embarked on the 'revoution now' campaign if Buhari had given him a portfolio/position in his cabinet?
He has been consistent in his fight for a better Nigeria since 30 years ago resisting all monetary benefits or personal gain. He was offered the post of a commissioner in Ondo state in 1999, He has said it publicly times without number that Jonathan offered him an appointment, which he refused, and Jonathan is not disputing it. He told the former Minister of communication that if he want a ministerial appointment in the Buhari regime, he would have been one, but he refused. Sowore is not your average rabble rousing noisemaker that do activism for appointments.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Olatlaccon(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!
Bros who go follow u do protest...nairalander ba? forget am make we sha make am forget dis country
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Biodun1929(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Omoyele didn't force any government on the people. The people made their own choice. I don't know when it has become a crime to be vocal again a government that is not living up to its expectations.

His media opened the can of worms that sat in Aso and he isn't sorry for it as the millions of voters who booted the ineffectual buffoon out of office.

This is another irresponsible government and Omoyele, as he's known to be, has since stood his ground against it. Then, what exactly is his sin? That he didn't pamper a cash cow to a select few back to office?

The government today would go as well and another would come. Woe betide whoever runs around supporting political onslaught on the people in the name of supporting a party or tribe because, at the end, history would remember those who stood against evil in whatever form it came for good.

God bless you for this comment.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Biodun1929(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Gbam! Let's stop being biased and sentimental with issues because of party or tribe. That's what kills us in this country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Olatlaccon(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

we will keep changing till we get it right....dat one strong
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Biodun1929(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
ozo13:
baba u are comparing someone that ran away to another country with one that is still in the country.haba maigida we need to be objective nah.

Lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by madridsta007(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Former presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore has released a video showing where he was detained by DSS a year ago. He was arrested by the Buhari goverment for planning and leading a revolution now protest against the government.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290244083643035648

You were jumping and celebrating Buhari in 2015 when, as helped by your SaharaReporters, you helped install a Fulani feudalist as President of a democratic country.
I have no pity for you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by madridsta007(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

"Omoleye didnt force any government on its people..." grin

You should think of doing stand-up comedy for a living. You will be excellent at it. grin grin cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Chatbot1234: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
A dss officer once told me their detention centers are way better than any in the country. This affirms it.
But nothing like freedom grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by foolbuster: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!

I don't know whether i'll call nigerians daft, naive, stupid, fools or confused. I don't know the right word.

I have spent hours of my time trying to find a single instance where sowore opened his mouth and said vote for buhari or even campaigned for him even if he did not say vote for him, but can't find anything. All i found were his ruthless condemnation of the jonathan government and insults on jonathan and his government. You all think jonathan is a saint now because of this present evil government but nigerians have already forgotten that jonathan's government during its time was the worst Nigerian government before buhari came and made it look like jonathan's government was paradise.

The Nigerian people must be under a curse or something.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by GEEBITE: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Why did you guys reward Buhari's failure with a second term then.Why wasnt he booted out like Jonathan. Sentiments mainly kicked in here.
ThreeBlackBird:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by foolbuster: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2020
madridsta007:

You were jumping and celebrating Buhari in 2015 when, as helped by your SaharaReporters, you helped install a Fulani feudalist as President of a democratic country.
I have no pity for you.

He was happy the Jonathan government was booted out. A big difference. You people really do not know who sowore is and what he stands for.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by GEEBITE: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Now that Buhari a failure has gotten second term as reward,what lesson have we learnt.
Biodun1929:

Gbam! Let's stop being biased and sentimental with issues because of party or tribe. That's what kills us in this country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by mentored: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Yeah you are absolutely correct

Its just that second wives don't usually take shit.

They come to stay.

By crook or by any means possible.

You can't call me to come to the streets and risk my life when you burnt my vote.

Since violence is your thing.

Lead the way.

I will ginger you from my sitting room!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Passionate888: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

He has been consistent in his fight for a better Nigeria since 30 years ago resisting all monetary benefits or personal gain. He was offered the post of a commissioner in Ondo state in 1999, He has said it publicly times without number that Jonathan offered him an appointment, which he refused, and Jonathan is not disputing it. He told the former Minister of communication that if he want a ministerial appointment in the Buhari regime, he would have been one, but he refused. Sowore is not your average rabble rousing noisemaker that do activism for appointments.

He who brought ant infested woods to his house should expect visit from lizards. Let Sowore organize another revolution protest again. He painted Buhari as a repented coupist, let him apologize to Nigerians
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by LastProphet: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
APCLyingBastard:
Another fool and Judas goat

Eya what a pity that someone that attended school cannot understand that Sowore, Soyinka etc have no loyalty to anyone but the truth and the people. And that even if they supported you today by tomorrow they are ready to fight you if you no longer on the side of truth. So what was published about GEJ govt was false? So when the same incompetence was seen under Buhari did Sowore keep quiet? Where is your brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.