Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos (3705 Views)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by Sundayunity: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Man rejects his kids because of the color of their eyes in Ilorin (Photos)

Our correspondent;

I traveled to ilorin this Eid period and I saw this small girl she lives around my house(ilorin). Her name is Kaosara she is 8year of age she is an indegen, she also have a junior sister Hassanat(kehinde) her taiwo is late due to lack of proper care and and rejection from the father because she has special qualities(her blue eyes). Her mother’s name is Risiqot.

Click Link below to see Photos

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/03/man-allegedly-rejects-his-kids-because-of-the-color-of-their-eyes-in-ilorin-kwara-state-photos/ [/url]
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by NevetsIbot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Your website is laden with pop ups and its displeasing... Geddifok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by ekene101: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
la click la snake pepper soup..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why?
It could be a genetic disorder or what's he thinking?

Let him do a DNA now.
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by Simisolami(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by theNOISEmaker: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sundayunity:
Man rejects his kids because of the color of their eyes in Ilorin (Photos)

Our correspondent;

I traveled to ilorin this Eid period and I saw this small girl she lives around my house(ilorin). Her name is Kaosara she is 8year of age she is an indegen, she also have a junior sister Hassanat(kehinde) her taiwo is late due to lack of proper care and and rejection from the father because she has special qualities(her blue eyes). Her mother’s name is Risiqot.

Click Link below to see Photos

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/03/man-allegedly-rejects-his-kids-because-of-the-color-of-their-eyes-in-ilorin-kwara-state-photos/ [/url]
God! Seeing things like this in this age that we are beats me. This is Why this part of our world is still underdeveloped... Everything has to do with witches/wizards or ill luck. Illiteracy is truly a disease!!
Considering we're Africans, those girls posses "Special Gifts" and a very "Rare Feature".. Does that man know people undergo expensive cosmetic eye surgery just to change their eye colour to blue or green? Damn! These girls are beautiful and should be protected.

Op if you want your post to reach fp.. You better attach photos oo
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Only in north /middle belt
Can not happen in igbo or Yoruba land
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by KingMack(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jus see the beauty in future sad
Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by Bloghomies(m): 4:49am On Aug 04, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Your website is laden with pop ups and its displeasing... Geddifok

That's an average Nigerian blog for you. They have no business plan, no strategy..

All they know how to do is paste hundreds of ads in one page.

Give the blog a year, it will fold up!

1 Like

Re: Man Rejects His Kids Because Of The Color Of Their Eyes In Ilorin (photos by MINORU: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Yourbas and stupidity are like five and six

(1) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Straight After Divorcing Wife In Court / I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? / Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.