Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My girl just did this... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girl just did this... (3690 Views)

Is This Girl Just Using Me / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
So i just got off the phone with this girl, she ain't my girlfriend (i won't count her as one, she betrayed me). She is a student at UNIPORT, started last year.
We were talking and there was this guy in the background saying some shit. I couldn't hear him though, then the girl replied him with a "yes bro".
I never asked her who is that but she immediately started trynna explain; guilty conscience, lol.
this is someone who is supposed to stay in the sch hostels. There were rumbling of pots' covers and plates; guess she was cooking for the guy....

still typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Like i said, she is not my girlfriend but she tried to pin me to accept her as one... She was saying the guy is a church member and bla bla bla.
this girl promised to stay loyal, though i never took her serious cuz i know what a typical nigerian girl is capable of.

well i just laughed and told her to take her studies serious, her eyes go clear when time reach sha

3 Likes

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
We were just testrunning the relationship and she f***ked up. Thank god say i never sent a dime sha, e for pain me die.

p.s. she is 23, just got admitted last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My girl just did this... by anthonyuncle(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
she's not yet your girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: My girl just did this... by Godada(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: My girl just did this... by donbachi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
So i just got off the phone with this girl, she ain't my girlfriend tho, but we are damn close. She is a student at port harcourt, started last year.
We were talking and there was this guy in the background saying some shit. I couldn't hear him though, then the girl replied him with a "yes bro".
I never asked her who is that but she immediately started trynna explain; guilty conscience, lol.
this is someone who is supposed to stay in the sch hostels. There were rumbling of pots' covers and plates; guess she was cooking for the guy....

still typing...
U better stop typing....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My girl just did this... by Wawelexy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga shut and leave our girl alone... She belongs to everybody...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she's not yet your girlfriend
i won't count her as a girlfriend. I'm trying to withdraw my self. You gerrit
Re: My girl just did this... by Truvelisback(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
So i just got off the phone with this girl, she ain't my girlfriend tho, but we are damn close. She is a student at port harcourt, started last year.

still typing...
Bro, learn to use the Photocopy of ur Heart and keep the Original copy at home when handling girls to avoid this.

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, learn to use the Photocopy of ur Heart and keep the Original copy at home when handling girls to avoid this.
I learnt that a long time ago
Re: My girl just did this... by helinues: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
So because she don dey school now, she shouldn't talk to guys again abi ayam not understanding oo

1 Like

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
So because she don dey school now, she shouldn't talk to guys again abi ayam not understanding oo
read..! She was in a guy's room and cooking for him. i'm not a kid., i can decipher between things

1 Like

Re: My girl just did this... by Biodundimeji(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na school her parent send her oo, she dey do house wife material for guy wey go chop her and later leave her
Re: My girl just did this... by paulolee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
pity for who de take skul babes serious.. all of them jus de try to find food eat n jus de open legs anyhow

5 Likes

Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:
pity for who de take skul babes serious..
all of them jus de try to find food eat n jus de open legs anyhow
Promiscuity is now the order of the day
Re: My girl just did this... by Emu4u2c: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bro I'm in uniport..give me her number let me keep an eye on her
Re: My girl just did this... by paulolee(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
Promiscuity is now the order of the day
skul babes own worst....go kum pass nites for guys ous jus bcox e elp her write name for attendance..
Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emu4u2c:
That won't be necessary. Thank you..!
Re: My girl just did this... by Elidrisy20: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wetin come be your own wahala for her life, you like am?oyaa go tell her
Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
paulolee:

skul babes own worst....go kum pass nites for guys ous jus bcox e elp her write name for attendance..
me don lock up since. No time to waste on a Nigerian girl. My peace of mind is priceless
Re: My girl just did this... by Emu4u2c: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
That won't be necessary. Thank you..!

Twice now uniport girls done do me shege..... carry straight enter depression were take me time to comot.... forget about your girl
Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Wetin come be your own wahala for her life, you like am?oyaa go tell her
read my past comments
Re: My girl just did this... by Ahmback(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Twice now uniport girls done do me shege..... carry straight enter depression were take me time to comot.... forget about your girl
i kinda accepted her with a pinch of salt. So i'm safe
Re: My girl just did this... by dollytino4real(f): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emu4u2c:

my brother how body u just disappeared no new year wishes sef
Re: My girl just did this... by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emu4u2c:
u don dey crase abi wetin? which kind of mumu job u wan put ursef, u be her guardian Angel wise up bro!
Re: My girl just did this... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
So your issue is her with another guy even tho she is not your girlfriend?
When she dey put am for your body to date her as you saud you no gree now she's speaking to someone else you dey complain online..
Re: My girl just did this... by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dude, go deal with your insecurities. She's single, young and vibrant. She's got to mingle with friends (both genders).

4 Likes

Re: My girl just did this... by Bigfish121(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
As far as she is schooling in uniport,forget her.most uniports girls are coded runs girls.i graduated from there so I know what am saying.
Re: My girl just did this... by arthurwillia(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:

still typing...

Stay one place so thunder can know who to strike, she’s not your girl na.
Re: My girl just did this... by Mophor: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

Op no know diff BTW female friend & girlfriend
Re: My girl just did this... by Mophor: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

Op wetin b d diff BTW female friend & girlfriend
Re: My girl just did this... by blaquebelle: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Olosho Meaning Please? / Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. / Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.