Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far (5016 Views)

DRUNKARD COMMENT: Smart Adeyemi Is Jealous Of Ikpeazu’s Achievements –PDP / "30 Days In Abuja"- Akin Alabi Talks Abou His Allowances And Achievements So Far / Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Tell me any south west governor that has done this much roads ...and bring picture evidence

You see, nah this chest beating wey dey kill you

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

That's why I said you guys don't have a shame.. You are comparing Ogun state with 16000 km2 with Abia with just 6000km2...

Make you guys try and have some shame now
16000km2 that's full of bush and cheap lands ...Oga show me city roads ...name 10...oh u have accepted that ogun governor has done nothing ?

Thought your igr was more than all south east combined ...or it's audio ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You see, nah this chest beating wey dey kill you
I dare you to just name one ..no be chest beating ..ikpeazu is the worst in Igbo land ...produce any south west governor better than him

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga name the roads .. infact name 10 roads done by osun and ekiti plus ogun governors combined ..started and completed I would give u 100k ...or dash anyone u chose if u don't need it

I dare u ...show the roads here and get it

Lol, I don't need your money.
Ogun state governor is less than 1yr.

I'll upload his roads for you to see.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol I said 2 states combined ...u know osun has done nothing na ...ekiti that one zero ...upload osun let's see

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Osisioma flyover. Plan and progress so far

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by majamajic(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

That's why I said you guys don't have a shame.. You are comparing Ogun state with 16000 km2 with Abia with just 6000km2...

Make you guys try and have some shame now

Ogun and ekiti are worst ,

Without completing a single project since covid , ekiti is owing workers since 2018
Ogun never completed 1km road since 5 yrs now
Ikpezu is doing a good job , he inherited lots of bad roads , and past bad government

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by helinues: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

16000km2 that's full of bush and cheap lands ...Oga show me city roads ...name 10...oh u have accepted that ogun governor has done nothing ?

Don't get emotional as usual... Your all SE region is almost the same landmass size with Oyo state alone..

How dare you comparing tiny Abia with Ogun state development?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by helinues: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
majamajic:

Ogun and ekiti are worst ,

Without completing a single project since covid , ekiti is owing workers since 2018
Ogun never completed 1km road since 5 yrs now
Ikpezu is doing a good job , he inherited lots of bad roads , and past bad government

May be Ogun state and Osun presently.... Abia is not doing bad as a state in Nigeria currently
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

Don't get emotional as usual... Your all SE region is almost the same landmass size with Oyo state alone..

How dare you comparing tiny Abia with Ogun state development?
U get high allocation and igr than abia ..so your capital should be better than ABA that's not even a capital
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by majamajic(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't disgrace yourself here bro , since 9 yrs , ogun dey sleep , we all know that , I lived in Ogun , akute , oke aro , matogun , Agbado area of ogun state, no single road was completed in these are by amosun govt for complete 8yrs , just don't disgrace yourself here pls
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is my village Itu, Obingwa LGA.
Home sweet home.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by helinues: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

U get high allocation and igr than abia ..so your capital should be better than ABA that's not even a capital

How many industries do you have in your Abia compared to Ogun state?

How many Universities do you have in Abia that you want to compare with Ogun state?

What's the IGR of Abia state compared to Ogun state?

Like I have always been telling you, you ought to have known the set of people to have this kind of argument with...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Take a look at how the roads are done before asphalt.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by RuddyFusion(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sachidi:
This is my village Itu, Obingwa LGA.
Home sweet home.

The road that leads into Owoahiafor remains uncompleted long after start that's not good

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by obonujoker(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Endeavor to show us Aba, Ayanorlu, Faulks roads, Ekeapara and Ugbor hill
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is Ohanku road Aba presently. Contract to build this road has been awarded including Obohia road, Ngwa road and Port hacourt Road.

These roads i mentioned are an eye sore. God nogo shame us. Meanwhile alternative routes are been worked on to enable construction to commence. Watchout!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by fykes(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
U see the problem if road construction in Nigeria is not even the government it's the contractors...
Imagine an engineer let someone to snap this pictures and put it out there... Polly cos he knows nobody will question him..
Pneumatic tires and probably heavy duty trucks are supposed to run on compacted earth with such thin layer of concrete layed on top of a BRC wire mesh directly on the earth. For how long??
The poster says it like the asphalt on top of it is all the structural rigidity the road needs.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
RuddyFusion:

The road that leads into Owoahiafor remains uncompleted long after start that's not good

The Governor has promised that though all the roads can not be done by his administration, he will complete all the ones he started
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Don't mind the dumbo as if the 16000km2 is urbanized.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by RuddyFusion(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sachidi:

The Governor has promised that though all the roads can not be done by his administration, he will complete all the ones he started

The road that connects ABA all the way down to Umuobiakwa and beyond ought to have been a priority and done well but most part of it is still in a mess
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ururuka road is under construction. This road connects Aba with Umuahia

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol I said 2 states combined ...u know osun has done nothing na ...ekiti that one zero ...upload osun let's see

You don change mouth ni cheesy
Your initial statement was the governor hasn't completed / started a single road
Anyways here is ogun from May 1st to August 3rd. 2020

Both completed and ongoing Road projects.
He's currently a year in office.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You don change mouth ni cheesy
Your initial statement was the governor hasn't completed / started a single road
Anyways here is ogun from May 1st to August 3rd. 2020

Both completed and ongoing Road projects.
He's currently a year in office.
Gutter is the only project u have to show ...with your trillion igr ? Shame ..hide your face in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
These roads will last for years.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

May 1st to August 3rd
Pls show us IMO

On going project

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by mrvitalis(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

How many industries do you have in your Abia compared to Ogun state?

How many Universities do you have in Abia that you want to compare with Ogun state?

What's the IGR of Abia state compared to Ogun state?

Like I have always been telling you, you ought to have known the set of people to have this kind of argument with...
How many industry do we have in ABA ? Is this a question ? ...have u been to ABA ? ...oh it's this dumb fellow again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

May 1st to August 3rd

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eziukwu road Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sachidi: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

May 1st to August 3rd

Uncle Please create your own thread for that.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

Gutter is the only project u have to show ...with your trillion igr ? Shame ..hide your face in shame

Oga they dey build roads in 3months?
Which villahe are you from?

This projects started may to August.
I'm showing you may to August

Show me Imo state from February

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Obalatule: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92423621:

Don't mind the idiot as if the 16000km2 is urbanized.
Don't get banned undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes / APC May Become The Minority In The House Of Reps / Pack And Dump Drainage Clearance: Navy Town Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.