Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far (5013 Views)

DRUNKARD COMMENT: Smart Adeyemi Is Jealous Of Ikpeazu’s Achievements –PDP / "30 Days In Abuja"- Akin Alabi Talks Abou His Allowances And Achievements So Far / Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dick tiger road under Hope Uzodinma

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92430768:

More under Hope Uzodinma

May 2020

This ain't 3km roads. grin

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:

An agency supervising the agro business...

Did you guys attend the same tertiary?

Space x dragon just returned from space yesterday, is Nasa not a world government agent parnering with private companies?

Our current crops of politicians are people like you guys..

No creativity

Space travel is not a business ....NASA is a research body ..they are not profit seeking body Oga ....u calling NASA is like u calling CBN

Which school did u finish from again ?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Sammy07: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92430904:
Dick tiger road under Hope Uzodinma

May 2020,

Ain't 3km roads.

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

May 2020

This ain't 3km roads. grin

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You sef kuku know Ibo. He will grab picture from Yorubaland and repost as Iboland. grin

Anything from Ibo that cannot be independently verified is fake and unacceptable. In past I have even tested what they post as source of information. You will be surprised at their deception, staging a fake blog to act as supporting source for a fabricated information. They have no substance, they are deficient....so they manufacture it spontaneously. Gaddem! grin grin

is fake. I told him countless time to at least show us the screenshot of where he is lifting the images so we can correlate the time stamp and road name with Hope Uzodinma and he is evading me since.

These guys don't play by the rules. Well, thank God I know them and I know how they operate.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dapo Abiodun.

Asphalt laying along Iperu - Ilisan Road.

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:

May 2020,

Ain't 3km roads.

More from Imo under Gov Hope Uzodinma

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92431129:

More from Imo under Gov Hope Uzodinma

Can we have the screenshots of where you are lifting the images for credibility purpose?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun.

Asphalt laying along Iperu - Ilisan Road.
Hope constructing underground tunnel to resolve Owerri flood

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Can we have the screenshots of where you are lifting the images for credibility purpose?

More under Hope

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dapo Abiodun!

Hospital Road Sagamu done by this current government. - Sun 13th of October, 2019. ‬

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun!

Hospital Road Sagamu done by this current government. - Sun 13th of October, 2019. ‬

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author= post=92431429][/quote]

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun!

More under Hope Uzodinma

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun!

When I said Southeast governors are far better than crooks in your region you guys thought I was joking

More under Hope Uzodinma

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun!

More under Hope Uzodinma

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
The day una madness go enter Anambra three days una no go sleep
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by MetaPhysical: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

is fake. I told him countless time to at least show us the screenshot of where he is lifting the images so we can correlate the time stamp and road name with Hope Uzodinma and he is evading me since.

These guys don't play by the rules. Well, thank God I know them and I know how they operate.

Ibo... Ibo play by the rule Ahhh!
Their rule is shortcut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmfHOPf3YU
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92431760:
The day una madness go enter Anambra three days una no go sleep

Lol with the images that have no credibility that you keep bandying.

Repeating images and at the same time not being open enough to give a screenshot of where you are lifting the images.

Even without working for the government, we were able to present you few of the "new" Abiodun projects, let alone if we are working under the government like you are currently doing.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Anambra1stS0n: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:
Dapo Abiodun!

Go through your pictures and see the nonsense buildings in your backward state tomorrow una go deceive una selves with IGR with dilapidated cities

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by MetaPhysical: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92431626:

When I said Southeast governors are far better than crooks in your region you guys thought I was joking

More under Hope Uzodinma

I have always asked, in which way is SE governor better than any Governor in SW.....I am still waiting on answer. grin

When pushed to the corner you dissappear without running a challenging issue to its conclusion.

Give us ways you are better than anywhere in SW. In fact open new thread if you find this current one limiting for you. I am all ears, here all night to push it to conclusion. grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92431848:

Go through your pictures and see the nonsense buildings in your backward state tomorrow una go deceive una selves with IGR with dilapidated cities

Lol the backward buildings lol.

What exactly is the trend of this thread? Is it to show the roads or you want to show buildings.

When you get defeated you resort to digression and wailing.

We have seen Enugu and how worse the state is. Almost 70% is covered in brown roofs. Thank God for Google Earth!!
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by MetaPhysical: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92431848:

Buildings that remain standing decades and occupied by different generations. Not buildings washed away by erosion after just 4years on foundation.

What really is your definition of development? Sinking money to erect a mansion that washes away.....? grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Obalatule: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol the backward buildings lol.

What exactly is the trend of this thread? Is it to show the roads or you want to show buildings.

When you get defeated you resort to digression and wailing.

We have seen Enugu and how worse the state is. Almost 70% is covered in brown roofs. Thank God for Google Earth!!
So shame still allow Una dey talk about brownroofs?, All state capitals in the SW is an ocean of brown roofs, use your Google earth and view the eyesore you call cities
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Obalatule: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Buildings that remain standing decades and occupied by different generations. Not buildings washed away by erosion after just 4years on foundation.

What really is your definition of development? Sinking money to erect a mansion that washes away.....? grin
As usual they try to justify their rotten and decaying cities grin...Atleast change the roof and cover your shame
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Obalatule: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I have always asked, in which way is SE governor better than any Governor in SW.....I am still waiting on answer. grin

When pushed to the corner you dissappear without running a challenging issue to its conclusion.

Give us ways you are better than anywhere in SW. In fact open new thread if you find this current one limiting for you. I am all ears, here all night to push it to conclusion. grin
okezie ikpeazu is better than all your ceremonial Governors put together

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by Obalatule: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol with the images that have no credibility that you keep bandying.

Repeating images and at the same time not being open enough to give a screenshot of where you are lifting the images.

Even without working for the government, we were able to present you few of the "new" Abiodun projects, let alone if we are working under the government like you are currently doing.

Take a bus to imo state tomorrow and go and verify them, cos South easterners are always on the neck of their governors you assumed you Clueless Governors are doing any better, when last did you hear of any good thing from Ekiti?.... Dundee
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
So shame still allow Una dey talk about brownroofs?, All state capitals in the SW is an ocean of brown roofs, use your Google earth and view the eyesore you call cities

Lol. Before now, you guys always wail that there is no brown roof in the SE.

For too long people left you alone because they are not interested in your erosion ravaged region and no zeal to waste time on your states.

I have so far been able to lay my hands on Enugu because in the whole SE, Enugu is the only state that have google street view.

That is why people were able to provide countless brownroofs of Enugu on the internet.

Now imagine all the remaining SE states have google street view, just imagine the eyesore that will follow.

Also, the land area of the whole Owerri is just as one or 2 local government in Ibadan. Infact the last time I measured it, it was almost the same size as Oluyole local government in Ibadan. Just one oo.

Now check the population of people and buildings in Owerri with just population of just one local government and buildings in Ibadan. Now use all the whole 11 local govt of Ibadan to compare.

Almost 30million Igbos are living in that tiny SE states that’s almost as Oyo state size and yet you can’t develop it above other states.

Now imagine all Yorubas living in just Oyo state with the population, what do you think will happen?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by MetaPhysical: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
As usual they try to justify their rotten and decaying cities grin...Atleast change the roof and cover your shame

Change roof ke?

For what? These are depreciating items. We live in rain forest, roofs take the beating and vagaries of the weather. Why waste money to replace a functioning roof? Its color will change, thats part of the inherent flaw of the material.

You see my thinking above is the Yoruba way.

Below is the Ibo thinking.

The roof is turning brown, i dont want the people of Ekwulobia to look down on my village and think we are poor. Umunna its time for everybody to replace their roof. Bring camera and take picture to boast, show Uzoafia people our project. We are a developed autonomous community.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far by LegendHero(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
Take a bus to imo state tomorrow and go and verify them, cos South easterners are always on the neck of their governors you assumed you Clueless Governors are doing any better, when last did you hear of any good thing from Ekiti?.... Dundee

Lol.

Ekiti Governor Fayemi is one of the performing governors currently. The investment he already attracted to the state alone is more than what that PDP Fayose was able to achieve.

What about Ondo state? The guy is trying also and above average.

Why should I take a bus to Imo state when I can always see the work of the Governor online if it exists? Do you need to go to Ogun State before you can see what Abiodun is doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Workers Threaten Indefinite Strike Over Lack Of Independent Judiciary / Ibb Is The Major Sponsor Of Boko Haram? / Is Democracy Worth Celebrating In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.