Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) (2967 Views)

8 Signs She Enjoy Having S_3x With You, Take Note / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Big Brother Najia Lockdown housemates, Erica and Kiddwaya who are romantically linked in the show couldn’t get their hands off each other as they packed the on PDA last night.

The pair were first seen on the couch chatting and flirting with Kiddwaya placing one of his hands on Erica’s bare bum and the other around her neck.

Erica and Kiddwaya later ended up in the bed, where they enjoyed an intense make-out session under the sheet. At one point, Erica could be heard moaning as it appears Kiddwaya went a little bit far down there.

Watch The Full Video Below;

Watch The Video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP2h1nLCfSY

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) by macdammy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Erica Expose Bare Butt, Moans As She Enjoy Hot Sex With Kiddwaya(Video) by BestMan001: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
What is the AIM of this show?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / As U Take Care Of Ur Body, Remember Ur Teeth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.