Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

This Is Why I cancelled my wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I cancelled my wedding (2966 Views)

Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend / Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important / I Cancelled My Marriage Plans With Her - A Nler Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Babara1994(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
So I sat down yesterday evening asking myself why I should go ahead with the introduction I earlier planned with my supposed fiancee.

I then realized that she has been a liability other than an asset; so I called-off the intro and wedding. I love sex, but I don't love women. Guy man must use him brain. Anyways, that's not why I write this piece.

Society has conditioned women to always operate from the stand-point of the receiver, other than the giver. People tolerate weakness and stupidity from the females and term it as "normal" for a woman.

You'd hear people say " Stop acting like a woman: only a woman does what you do." This is why we produce a lot of weak women. Liabilities! They think it is normal to gossip shamelessly, talk anyhow and ask every Dick and Harry for money and help with an entitlement mentality.

Actually, women enjoy a lot of benefits, but they still complain of being sidelined and marginalized.

Most women who are at the top of their careers are there mainly because of the help they received from a man.

Women get the same privileges at school and work; they earn the same salary that their male counterparts enjoy, they get jobs that every man can; yet they expect a man to cater and be responsible for their upkeep in this 21st century. Are we really thinking?

So I propose that our constitution be amended such that men earn more than women, and male students are given extra consideration at schools and institutions. That way, men can be better positioned to pay bills and be "responsible".

And then, I'll get married!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Davinity: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Well done... Just remain like that until things change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Which kind mumu talk be this na, guy go hustle and stop blaming women for your poverty. If you hustle enof money just travel go stay Afghanistan, you will like it there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by fourboys: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Starz825(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Guy...
Nothing will change...
Women don dey like that since inside bible
So make God provide for person to japa commot for this country...find better African-american lady Marry...
Their mentality dey diff from all this our home grown girls ...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by brosom(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2021
U used marriage to justify ur reasons.

Knowing that she was a liability isn't enough to cut it off, were u not the one that proposed to her?

Or were u under the influence of kanyamata? undecided

Just asking...!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Whazar(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2021
nice one bro

but u never intended to get married lol

that was just an excuse

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Demigod22: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
When guys ask some girls out and the girls shamelessly ask can you take care of me? I wonder if they are babies or orphan. Girls are economically dysfunctional and psychologically malfunctioning. They are so greedy that they want to receive but never want to give. I pray I meet the few productive and nearly selfless one. Little conversation with them,they start telling you their problems.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Drsnives(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2021
The world revolves around them

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by care4you: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2021
pls don't blame us (female). after all the only punishment the so called lame God gave us is to have sex and give birth!

go and study our so called unholy book in the book of Genesis, when God wanted to punish Eve for enjoying the fruit of civilization.

let me stop here! I don't want to go dip!

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Headlesschicken(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Babara1994:
So I sad down yesterday evening asking myself why I should go ahead with the introduction I earlier planned with my supposed fiancee.

I then realized that she has been a liability other than an asset; so I called-off the intro and wedding. I love sex, but I don't love women. Guy man must use him brain. Anyways, that's not why I write this piece.

Society has conditioned women to always operate from the stand-point of the receiver, other than the giver. People tolerate weakness and stupidity from the females and term it as "normal" for a woman.

You'd hear people say " Stop acting like a woman: only a woman does what you do." This is why we produce a lot of weak women. Liabilities! They think it is normal to gossip shamelessly, talk anyhow and ask every Dick and Harry for money and help with an entitlement mentality.

Actually, women enjoy a lot of benefits, but they still complain of being sidelined and marginalized.

Most women who are at the top of their careers are there mainly because of the help they received from a man.

Women get the same privileges at school and work; they earn the same salary that their male counterparts enjoy, they get jobs that every man can; yet they expect a man to cater and be responsible for their upkeep in this 21st century. Are we really thinking?

So I propose that our constitution be amended such that men earn more than women, and male students are given extra consideration at schools and institutions. That way, men can be better positioned to pay bills and be "responsible".

Yes it is true that women appear to be favoured more as compared to the male gender, but what you're proposing is something that'll never happen in the nearest future....

And besides sef, who your marriage epp?? no one is forcing you to get married, it's a choice. And if the conditions are not favorable, then don't
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Demigod22:
When guys ask some girls out and the girls shamelessly ask can you take care of me? I wonder if they are babies or orphan. Girls are economically dysfunctional and psychologically malfunctioning. They are so greedy that they want to receive but never want to give. I pray I meet the few productive and nearly selfless one. Little conversation with them,they start telling you their problems.

As aggressive as your words sounds, there are quite true. Lots of women have a deficit mentality and this makes them to be core liabilities...

With the way things are going eh, I see women paying their own bride price in the near future and I see the ones who refuse to make attempt to grow financial, become who.res

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by bigpicture001: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ficient:
Which kind mumu talk be this na, guy go hustle and stop blaming women for your poverty. If you hustle enof money just travel go stay Afghanistan, you will like it there

Wich one be go huzle...? Someone is saying the truth ur hear with ur lord-over women mentality....!

Call a spade a spade. If equal right is demanded by women so should equal responsibilities...

Na ppl like u dey die Young of strike cuz ein wan form lord of ajashin for woman...

Guy if u die, she follow another man

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Timagex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Haaaaaaa
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Gadafii: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
its a woman's worldm sadly

a man isnt man enough if he cant take care of himself or his family, but a woman is a strong woman, even tho she cant take care of her self, even when she can, she still wants a man to take care of her.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by siofra(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who fuckin cares

Take this useless, long epistle to the bank and cash it out na?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
care4you:
pls don't blame us (female). after all the only punishment the so called lame God gave us is to have sex and give birth!

go and study our so called unholy book in the book of Genesis, when God wanted to punish Eve for enjoying the fruit of civilization.

let me stop here! I don't want to go dip!

Who rite bible. Bleaching cream no de bible buh una de rub am. No be everything we see we go take am like that. There's modification
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by okpalaAnambra: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Starz825:
Guy...
Nothing will change...
Women don dey like that since inside bible
So make God provide for person to japa commot for this country...find better African-american lady Marry...
Their mentality dey diff from all this our home grown girls ...
African American ladies are same, they even become babe mamas so as to be getting child support without working, you're still a learner tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by vickydevoka(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

African American ladies are same, they even become babe mamas so as to be getting child support without working, you're still a learner tongue
They are same buh a little bit better.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davinity:
Well done... Just remain like that until things change
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by okpalaAnambra: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

They are same buh a little bit better.
They're not any better . An African is an African no matter where they are.Make more enquiries and understand reality and not some ferrytale
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Demigod22: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Favfables:

As aggressive as your words sounds, there are quite true. Lots of women have a deficit mentality and this makes them to be core liabilities...

With the way things are going eh, I see women paying their own bride price in the near future and I see the ones who refuse to make attempt to grow financial, become who.res

You are very correct. These girls are not productive at all. Always hungry and looking for someone to feed them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Babara1994(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:
Who fuckin cares

Take this useless, long epistle to the bank and cash it out na?
We have seen your yellow face. We know you are fine. Anything else?
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by pregnantMan: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2021
angry
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Starz825(m): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

No be all...
I get brothers who are happily married abroad...with African Americans..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by FreeSpirited: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Okay
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Karleb(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Babara1994:
So I sat down yesterday evening asking myself why I should go ahead with the introduction I earlier planned with my supposed fiancee.

This is controversial, really controversial but damn! angry

E make sense.
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by Qatar2022: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Babara1994:

They are coming for your head ooo
Re: This Is Why I cancelled my wedding by dan9ice(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Oga you never make plans nor to talk about canceling...

You just fabricated this nonsense saga..
Baba they claim redpill

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Response You Have Received To "I Love You" / As U Take Care Of Ur Body, Remember Ur Teeth. / Is 5.9 Inches A Small Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.