Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! (3860 Views)

When A Man Doesn't Have Another Option / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE AGAIN a criminal is a criminal... you put that bastard on interpol wanted list and arrest them. end of discussion. ... but then again, when that criminal is having billions and billions in western banks; when that criminal facilitated these western companies in raping the country blind; when these criminals can bring down their organization, then no wonder they are protected by the west and their banks.

unless you foolishly believe that Snowden and Assange can freely walk outside in any foreign country of this world. when the US wants you they know how to get you, and the same should be for any African country and its criminals!

You obviously dont know anything about dual citizenship and the laws of extradition or even simple things as what fair trial means.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:
You obviously dont know anything about dual citizenship and the laws of extradition or even simple things as what fair trial means.

but of course... and when that criminal was arrested in the UK back in 2015, they couldnt send her back to Nigeria, abi?! she can have quadruple citizenship if she desires, she is a criminal that should have been sent back to Nigeria with the couple of 10s of billions she stole.

unless of course, Nigeria and the UK doesnt have extradition treaty, right?!
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but of course... and when that criminal was arrested in the UK back in 2015, they couldnt send her back to Nigeria, abi?! she can have quadruple citizenship if she desires, she is a criminal that should have been sent back to Nigeria with the couple of 10s of billions she stole.

unless of course, Nigeria and the UK doesnt have extradition treaty, right?!
Lol you have alot to learn, the UK doesnt even repertriate to the US sometimes not to talk of a country like nigeria. Its not abc dude. Happy sunday.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
veeshock:
Lol you have alot to learn, the UK doesnt even repertriate to the US sometimes not to talk of a country like nigeria. Its not abc dude. Happy sunday.

i guess you are right about one thing, there is different level of human beings in this world... but hey, i guess you are the only one who believes that all citizens of this world are the same.... while i will continue to believe that there are laws for westerners and laws for the rest of the world. if that bastard ex minister was a US citizen, na only inside a foreign embassy she could hide into.

here, enjoy a text from a great African leader from way back in 1960s, that is still very relevant today:

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i guess you are right about one thing, there is different level of human beings in this world... but hey, i guess you are the only one who believes that all citizens of this world are the same.... while i will continue to believe that there are laws for westerners and laws for the rest of the world. if that bastard ex minister was a US citizen, na only inside a foreign embassy she could hide into.

here, enjoy a text from a great African leader from way back in 1960s, that is still very relevant today:

...and where exactly did I say there are different levels of humans? Quit this inferiority complexity you carry around. We are not as educated as the west does not mean we are a different level of human specie...when our leaders do the right thing by making world class education a priority we would compete and do better than the west.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37am On Aug 12, 2020
veeshock:

...and where exactly did I say there are different levels of humans? Quit this inferiority complexity you carry around. We are not as educated as the west does not mean we are a different level of human specie...when our leaders do the right thing by making world class education a priority we would compete and do better than the west.

i have inferiority complex while YOU are the one who have the audacity to say that we are not as educated as the west!!!! BWAAAAAAAAH!
Africans are just as smart/educated as anyone on earth.... just because we are stuck with bastards polithieves doesnt mean that westerners are any smarter than Africans. get a hold of yourself!

the state of Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with how educated/smart Africans are...
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i have inferiority complex while YOU are the one who have the audacity to say that we are not as educated as the west!!!! BWAAAAAAAAH!
Africans are just as smart/educated as anyone on earth.... just because we are stuck with bastards polithieves doesnt mean that westerners are any smarter than Africans. get a hold of yourself!

the state of Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with how educated/smart Africans are...
Stop making a mockery of education please.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Frenzy01(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
You can state your point without necessarily painting all blacks as a ape or an he goat.
After saying this rubbish, all I can add now is.. Nah ur papa and your family dem no get brain. Oloshi
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by flyingpig: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what do you expect? the above has nothing to do with brain but TRICKERY and BS RELIGION. the west wouldnt be the way it is if it wasnt for:
A) 300years of free manpower (thanks to slavery)
B) the theft of Africa's natural resources
C) using their western armies to get rid of proper leader (that didnt want to abide by their bastard rules) and keeping polithieves and bastard presidos in power so that they can pay them off so that the west can continue rape Africa and let companies like "shell" use Nigeria like a dump site.
Leave matter jare, let's talk about Europe before the conquest of Africa and compare it with African kingdoms. London, Paris and other cities in Europe at about 1500 beat African cities in the same 1500 with a wide margin.

Let us start from there
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Leave matter jare, let's talk about Europe before the conquest of Africa and compare it with African kingdoms. London, Paris and other cities in Europe at about 1500 beat African cities in the same 1500 with a wide margin.

Let us start from there

before the conquest of Africa, there was the conquest of EUROPE, ASIA and THE AMERICAS. you think these people started doing their evil work yesterday?! before 1500, they used bible to go on rampage all over the globe and enslaving people. you think Romans built Rome?

i guess people like you believe that when the BIBLE talks about putting people into "slavery", it does so for fun abi? there always has been 1st class and 2nd class citizen in this world... and unless you are part of the 1st citizen class (that can come to your country, claim it as his and enslave/exterminate your people), you and your 2nd class people will always go backwards.

year 1500... is that not right when the whites "discovered" America... as in HOW CAN YOU DISCOVER A PLACE WHERE THERE IS ALREADY SOMEONE THERE?!? thats as stupid as saying that because they are 1st class citizen, they could go to Africa/Asia/South America and enslave millions. educate yourself and understand who your enemies are, sir.

i am sure confused people like yourself would also believe that MEDICINE/MATHEMATICS/ARCHITECTURE etc as invented and/or discovered by European men, right?!?!?

***spit on floor***
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by 360clips: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
J
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Giving Cold Attitude / Who Is Wrong Here ? ( Photo ) / My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.