Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. (34350 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Do I Overcome My Phobia For Beans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:
This is one of the reasons why I won't marry lipsrsealed
I'm I the only one in this??

What don't you like about them?

Is it the big bellies or the spitting or the mood swings or the stretch marks?
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Simple... Just don't impregnate any woman. Matter of fact, get yourself sterilized!!!
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by lucky4west: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
ur father should have stayed off sex or had phobia for pregnant women, u no well...how can u have phobia when a life is being created? just tell us say u be gay...yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by PropertyBuying(f): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that only through marriage can someone get pregnant or what?! if you have phobia of pregnant women then i suggest you completely STAY OF SEX instead... whether married or not!
Lol grin
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Are you female or male?
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by frozen70(f): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:

Whether you are afraid or not

When you marry, two of you will decide whether to adopt or to get a surrogate mother

Just be ready to look after the child and don't say you have phobia for infants
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Liposure: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Me no dey fear anything. Afterall, Na me put am there
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:
You are definitely not alone.

I learnt heavily pregnant women find it hard to tamba (wash their Nyansh) after defecating because their hand no dey fit reach their anus well well. Besides, I find pregnant women and nursing, lactating mothers very nauseating. Their toto go don scatter badly. Their breasts sef go dey leak water water. E go be like say make I vomit.

By the way, I'm an antinatalist. I'm against giving birth, child-bearing and the vicissitudes that subsequently come with it. The world is over-populated enough. Let's stop giving birth. If you want a kid, you can surely adopt legally.

u shall adopt indeed.
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Lafrresh: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Orishirishi

Wetin we no go see for nairaland
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Preciouschinwe(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Okorosam:
Nothing wey beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by SideInkom: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Seriously
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Ruthe(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
I have helped many women give birth on so many occasions, it's not a big deal. My sister owns a hospital, so i help her deliver babies for pregnant women.

A 19 years old girl and her mother visited my sister's hospital to deliver baby, when it gets to her turn, she refused to remove her clothes, the student nurses on duty ask her why she refused to off her clothes, she said that guy should leave, she was referring to me, the student nurses laughed at her, they told her I'm the one the will help her deliver the baby.

I got angry and ask the mother to take her daughter out off the hospital with immediate effect, but the mother and student nurses on duty pleaded on her behalf. The girl never new I don't tolerate nonsense, but finally I helped her give birth.

Women don't do guy for my side, wetin you wan use do guy for me, something I always insert my hand inside and bring out babies. I have seen it all, both old, young, wide and tight V, I always insert my precious hand inside.

No big deal about women
you're trying to reveal your occupation to strangers, please stop
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
it's true

1987 when few people had internet or Google.

the doctor said I should allow my husband to Bleep me, although I was 7 months pregnant, he said it would open the way.

my husband was scared of doing it, he doesn't want to hurt our unborn baby. you need to see the fear in his eyes.

one day I made him Bleep me, i just spread my legs like V and invited him in.

it was glorious, first pregnancy wahala
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Fourwinds: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ruthe:
you're trying to reveal your occupation to strangers, please stop
hmmmmmmm....he has seen it all
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Fourwinds: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

I learnt heavily pregnant women find it hard to tamba (wash their Nyansh) after defecating because their hand no dey fit reach their anus well well. Besides, I find pregnant women and nursing, lactating mothers very nauseating. Their toto go don scatter badly. Their breasts sef go dey leak water water. E go be like say make I vomit.

By the way, I'm an antinatalist. I'm against giving birth, child-bearing and the vicissitudes that subsequently come with it. The world is over-populated enough. Let's stop giving birth. If you want a kid, you can surely adopt legally.

the child you want to adopt went through same process

2 Likes

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Princessogaraya(f): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
But e sweet you say you come out to this world,you want bring another person come.

if your parents think the same you think, somebody like you would have not exist
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
I have phobia for new born babies. But I know God has taken over that phobia .
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
just say that you are running away from pregnant women wahala during pregnancy.

just turn to father then and stop having sex.
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that only through marriage can someone get pregnant or what?! if you have phobia of pregnant women then i suggest you completely STAY OF SEX instead... whether married or not!

You know he is trolling

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Rexymania(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
I also have phobia for them but I like kids. so I will get married
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Bbbwings: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:
You can pay someone to give birth for you.
Surrogacy
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmmmm, it's rare o and and not a good thing, if you don't marry, the urge will always be there.
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Skmoda360(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:
You can do surrogate if you are super rich and if your husband is not hell-bent on you caring the baby.....
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by babalonimi: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
My wife s always extremely beautiful during pregnancy, honestly I always love her beauty when she's pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by FunFact: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
You’ll ignorant fuckas are talking as if he purposely chose to have this phobia. It’s all about human psychology, same reason I have a phobia for heights while many others are fascinated by it. Just as there are people who become obsessed and irrationally fascinated by a woman’s pregnant belly, so much that it becomes a fetish, so of course it is also possible for the opposite to happen, a phobia of pregnant bellies.. Op you are perfectly normal and many other people have this phobia, but it shouldn’t discourage you from getting married if you really want to, your partner could also not be interested in getting pregnant herself or you can have an agreement to be absent of her company during the days of pregnancy (although many women wouldn’t agree to that). There is also the option of adoption. Marriage btw shouldn’t be all about having children like the Africans make it to be, we already have thousands or even millions of kids littered arround the streets.

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
patani:
Is this the old Mr BrownJay we once knew on this forum? if yes, welcome back and what made you go on self exile?

yes it is the same old me (my 1st profile was deleted then used MrBrownj etc for a while)... just have to stay away from NL once in while.

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by LastProphet: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Black minds are too dumb to understand enlightened worldviews like yours. For most blacks and the disappointing certificate carrying ones that take what pastors say as fact they think everybody will marry, everyone will have children, everyone will live long, and all the other dumb assumptions sold by nollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by patani(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes it is the same old me (my 1st profile was deleted then used MrBrownj etc for a while... just have to stay away from NL once in while.

welcome back
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
patani:
welcome back

been back for a while but thanks nevertheless...
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by abike12(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
PataAlhaja:

I can't believe I have to share the internet with daft people like this

1 Like

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Annychibest(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pregnancy is a big work. Pregnant women� are the strongest � people
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:

Omo me I dey always feel like how are they comfortable with the swollen stomach?
they are not

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.