Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking (2492 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Anthony478(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well I know of some white-hats here in Nigeria. Two of which works with Microsoft. I myself I am a software Developer. First to be a good hacker you must be a good programmer. Because most of the time you want to program malicious code in a way you want it to behave.

Hacking big corps most of the time require insider assistance. Consciously or not. Take for example,

I enter a bank, walk to the cashier after interacting with him/ I slip a USB drive on the counter or in his desk. The drive has been previously loaded with programs.

I then go home and hope the cashier would insert that USB drive into his computer USB port and I would have gained access to the banks network.

I just have to direct my wares in a way I want them to go and what it should do.

There are more to hacking though.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2020
hardebayho:

x86 is extremely huge in my opinion. I (mistakenly) downloaded the Intel developer manual (All the volumes in PDF) and I was studying their instruction set, but it was so overwhelming, I regretted downloading that file almost instantly. I rarely use it because it's so verbose, and it adds too much complexity to something I still have not grasped enough of yet. I just take the bits and pieces I need to learn from google when I need them.
Same mistake I madegringrin.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by bassdow: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
cixak95211:
hackers are not prevalent in this part of the world cos most corporations outsource their server needs to ready-made corps.
if i want to deploy a bank app, i would entrust it to a hardened server in either GCP, AWS or Azure.
So any hacker who dreams of hacking me, from the outside, will have to first contend with breaking the security implemented by those guys which are top-notch. They are billion dollar corporations and have the best hands.

The day local corporations start to heavily invest on on-premise solutions, then they will take penestration testing and all seriously, cos they have to invest in security themselves.

By the ways its, called white hat and black hat . . not white and/or black

...but Hosting an APP on GCP, Azure, AWS, etc doesn't make the app secure if the APP it self isn't.

Hacking requires Extreme Knowledge + Patience + Willingness to Earn Gratification Later and Not Now, among other thing Most of which Most Nigerians don't have.

In fact Most Nigerians Using any Linux Variant instead of Microsoft Windows are only doing so because they've heard it's what Hackers or Serious Computer Wizards use; not because they really know what they're doing.

And even when they try using any Linux OS, they make sure to Dual Boot it alongside Windows OS .

Yea in this part of the world, most of us are after Instant Gratification and nothing more.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by bassdow: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Anthony478:
Well I know of some white-hats here in Nigeria. Two of which works with Microsoft. I myself I am a software Developer. First to be a good hacker you must be a good programmer. Because most of the time you want to program malicious code in a way you want it to behave.

Hacking big corps most of the time require insider assistance. Consciously or not. Take for example,

I enter a bank, walk to the cashier after interacting with him/ I slip a USB drive on the counter or in his desk. The drive has been previously loaded with programs.

I then go home and hope the cashier would insert that USB drive into his computer USB port and I would have gained access to the banks network.

I just have to direct my wares in a way I want them to go and what it should do.

There are more to hacking though.

Friends often ask why USB ports on my Mobile & Stationary Laptops don't work and I just tell them they're all Bad but they never know the actual Truth.

Even on my Mobile Phone(s), am so weary of what Apps I install on them. I can use a phone and all that's installed on it is WhatsApp and Mozilla Browser for emergency Net browsing. As for pre-Installed Apps, I just root (a Must for Me) and remove them all and in some instances, even had to perform a Factory Reset because I ended up removing something that made the phone unStable.

Yet you see people having so many Apps on their device most of which they've either forgotten about or don't even know it's there.

Common Banking Apps sef, I no get. I either use Quick Teller, go to nearest ATM which is within a Banking Premise (I don't trust those in Public places e.g at Eatery, Mall, Petrol Station, etc) or I just waka enter bank.

Security is never 100% but you just do what you could do.

One easy way to Hack people is to distribute Malicious Apps, Softwares, nulled Apps, nulled Scripts, themes, etc. People download them and ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by brian750: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
You can contact me on WhatsApp

+2347038074453
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
bassdow:

...but Hosting an APP on GCP, Azure, AWS, etc doesn't make the app secure if the APP it self isn't.

Hacking requires Extreme Knowledge + Patience + Willingness to Earn Gratification Later and Not Now, among other thing Most of which Most Nigerians don't have.

In fact Most Nigerians Using any Linux Variant instead of Microsoft Windows are only doing so because they've heard it's what Hackers or Serious Computer Wizards use; not because they really know what they're doing.

And even when they try using any Linux OS, they make sure to Dual Boot it alongside Windows OS .

Yea in this part of the world, most of us are after Instant Gratification and nothing more.

Kai, come off it!!! What do you mean by the people that use Linux in Nigeria use it because it's what hackers use? That's not why I use Linux. I've been a serious Linux user for about 5 years now and since then, I've not looked Window's way. It has something to do with the fact that I love to compile most of the stuff I use myself, love the freedom and simplicity of the Linux OS, love the fact that it's free and open source, the fact that it's extremely customisable, and finally, because I hate Windows.

So don't trash any Linux user in Nigeria cause I'm one of them and I won't stand for it. I'm not an hacker (yet, but I'll be one soon wink ), but that doesn't mean I don't have a licence to use Linux. And finally, I didn't dual-boot with any stupid Windows. It's my Arch Linux and Elementary OS all the way...
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by hardebayho(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
bassdow:

Friends often ask why USB ports on my Mobile & Stationary Laptops don't work and I just tell them they're all Bad but they never know the actual Truth.

Even on my Mobile Phone(s), am so weary of what Apps I install on them. I can use a phone and all that's installed on it is WhatsApp and Mozilla Browser for emergency Net browsing. As for pre-Installed Apps, I just root (a Must for Me) and remove them all and in some instances, even had to perform a Factory Reset because I ended up removing something that made the phone unStable.

Yet you see people having so many Apps on their device most of which they've either forgotten about or don't even know it's there.

Common Banking Apps sef, I no get. I either use Quick Teller, go to nearest ATM which is within a Banking Premise (I don't trust those in Public places e.g at Eatery, Mall, Petrol Station, etc) or I just waka enter bank.

Security is never 100% but you just do what you could do.

One easy way to Hack people is to distribute Malicious Apps, Softwares, etc. People download them and ...

And what's with you and such sensitivity? Are you a bad person, or do you do bad things?? I understand you're being careful or something like that, but only people that's got something to hide are as careful as you are. But then, who am I to question how you live your life?

It's just odd for me, that's all. But answer the question on whether you do bad things or not.

And, did you delete all the USB drivers on your laptop to make them not work? Abi you disabled them in BIOS? Tell me please, I want to learn jawe
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
bassdow:

Well, it's unfortunately true. The reason I hate windows is because it isn't posix compliant therefore the general system call API won't work and this therefore makes it impossible to catch signals that arise when something bad happens, another reason I hate windows is that it hides so much from the user and is just humongous for no reason and worst of all its stupid crashing. Let's not even go to the fact that tons of drivers are missing on installation, imagine having to download a graphics driver, a network driver and an mtp driver. What a stupid OS.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by Emmzy201(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
bassdow:

On a very Basic Term, a Hacker relies on Identifying and Exploiting Loop-Holes already in existence.

Now You can't be a Good Farm Supervisor if you don't know what you're Supervising hence You can't enter a Factory and find a Factory Manager who don't know how to Operate any of the Machines.

It's same with Hacking.

You first need to know how to program or the likes, then know how what you want to Hack Operates, then you go about Finding Exploitable Loop Holes.

Not until them, you're fasting your time.

Anyway You're free to Give out Part of the Money you're Looking for to someone who have almost Zero Knowledge in computer to Teach you Hacking because I doubt you would hear word.

I still Pity most who attend BootCamps and the likes to learn Web Design and the likes; they just are Making Money for those who Created such Industries YET over 80% of them wouldn't achieve anything.

Please ma'am
Can you gift me a laptop cry
I want to learn programming and I have passion for graphic designing
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking by masarauta11(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
bassdow:

On a very Basic Term, a Hacker relies on Identifying and Exploiting Loop-Holes already in existence.

Now You can't be a Good Farm Supervisor if you don't know what you're Supervising hence You can't enter a Factory and find a Factory Manager who don't know how to Operate any of the Machines.

It's same with Hacking.

You first need to know how to program or the likes, then know how what you want to Hack Operates, then you go about Finding Exploitable Loop Holes.

Not until them, you're fasting your time.

Anyway You're free to Give out Part of the Money you're Looking for to someone who have almost Zero Knowledge in computer to Teach you Hacking because I doubt you would hear word.

I still Pity most who attend BootCamps and the likes to learn Web Design and the likes; they just are Making Money for those who Created such Industries YET over 80% of them wouldn't achieve anything.

That is how I took my 57k give HiiT in Kano to learn Web Design. I thought we will be taught HTML, CSS and Javascript only, but to my suprise, they add Java, Visual Basic, C# and SQL. At the end I learn nothing. Just waste my time and money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download DSTV Now App For Android And Ios Devices / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 / Regex Phone Number(nigerian Format) In Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.