Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair (7750 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / M£n These Are 10 Foods To Avoid Before You Meet A Woman In Bed Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Naijapeeps: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2020
The Himba are often called the Ovahimba or Omhimba people who live in the Kunene region of Namibia.

Their elaborately braided hair, skin and clothes covered in a mixture of ground red rock and butter, the women of Namibia’s Himba tribe are a striking sight

But while the women sport hairstyles of varying degrees of complexity, the men cover their heads with turbans from the moment they marry and never remove them; instead using an arrow-like implement to scratch the hair beneath the turban.

The Himba women are famous for their fascinating dreadlocks, and while you might have known that they used ground ochre to create the stunning red look, you might not have known what else goes into it. They rub the ground ochre with butter and goat hair or Indian hair extensions to create the unique styles.

The red ochre that Himba people wear on their skin isn’t only to look cool or differentiate between the men and women, it also serves a biological purpose. The red ochre and butter paste that they wear is called otjize and actually cleans the skin when there is no water, protects against mosquito bites, and keeps them cooler in the hot climate.

The Himba tribe is polygamous and the men often have multiple wives at the same time. Many of the Himba women are married off as soon as puberty starts, most in arranged marriages. On average, most husbands have two wives.

They base their wealth on the number of cattle they own. Cows aren’t the only thing the Himba people farm though — they also breed sheep, goats and chickens. However, they don’t exactly eat much of the animals.

Source: https://naijapeeps.com.ng/must-see-how-women-in-this-tribe-use-goat-hair-mud-to-style-their-hair/

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by rexchazy(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2020
O boy see bobi, sometimes to live in a remote world will shield you from been spoilt

12 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by LadySarah: 3:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Beautiful damsels. Their hair regime works. See how thick, long and full it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by timibare(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2020
See as d Bobby stand...

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Emilokoiyawon: 4:30am On Aug 04, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by LegendaryLover(m): 4:43am On Aug 04, 2020
e be things ooo

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by stonemasonn: 4:50am On Aug 04, 2020
when we started covering every part of our body we became perverts.....An irony right?

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by LegendaryLover(m): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2020
LadySarah:
Beautiful damsels. Their hair regime works. See how thick, long and full it is.

na only hair u still dey see?

Those mammalian glands are standing & pointing! omg!!
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by femi4: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2020
No bra
No bleaching

Everything in default settings

10 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Openbusiness4: 6:01am On Aug 04, 2020
People like this with a nude culture hidden away from civilization exists in Nigeria too, but definitely not as rich, colorful or beautiful
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by jimmyolasun: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2020
damn!!

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Some people are still leaving in stone age. Na wa oo
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by 2emotional(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
See as bobby dey like pumpkin..... Chai!!!
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by kambili999(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
culture is beautiful.
to some of us they may look funny
and to them we may look strange
the end is variety is the spice of life
thanks op for this piece.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by JOACHINpedro: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Believe you me, if any guy on this forum spends two days there boobs won't erect his d**k ever again in the outside world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by LadySarah: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2020
LegendaryLover:

na only hair u still dey see?

Those mammalian glands are standing & pointing! omg!!

That is the only thing I choose to see.
Perhaps you ppl can see that it is your male folk fixation on booby that destabilized the position of our females boobies.

I'm sure there men sees it primarily as the baby's food no more no less.
Such beauties n elegance.
We that feel civilized by covering up are doing disgraceful things in the name of sexual fantasies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Wow they still look beautiful
But I observe something wink
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by bigjackass: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2020
seems they also bathe in mud or is it my eyes ?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Eminimore: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
bosom in standing ovation
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by jamesversion: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2020
How can I visit there?? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Muna4real(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
What is wrong with the guys on this forum. The only thing they see is boobs. Are they not even seeing their beautiful ornaments?
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2020
I want to go and live with them

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:
How can I visit there?? tongue
badt guy... Sign your will first then I will hook you up grin grin
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:
What is wrong with the guys on this forum. The only thing they see is boobs. Are they not even seeing their beautiful ornaments?
jokes aside ... That bobby na my preferred size.. Not too big not too small , e go full my hands if grab it. I just touched it... Guess what its soft just like the way I like it

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Muna4real(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
jokes aside ... That bobby na my preferred size.. Not too big not too small , e go full my hands if grab it. I just touched it... Guess what its soft just like the way I like it

undecided
You are sick. Really sick

1 Like

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by LadySarah: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2020
bigjackass:
seems they also bathe in mud or is it my eyes ?

Yes it may seem so. Igbos used white clay too called
Nzu or another black one called Uli to make their aesthetics. We saw it as beautiful. You could also see it in our arts, pottery and house designs of old.Our forebears also had very thick and long Afro hairs well oiled with Shear butter called Okuma or Udoli. These days, with all the cosmetics. Most ladies are suffering receding hairline, some alopecia even the men at a very young age.
Our Epic movies can testify to these

Civilization is taking our these things. The new make up trend is even more horrifying and funny looking.
Eg of the hideous thing we put on our eyes.

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by paulolee(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2020
u see that last pics of that bea firm boobs?? i can bet my balls that 96% of girls in naija from 17 and above dnt av such standing fan..

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by logik29(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
LegendaryLover:
e be things ooo
No vex Wetin be the meaning of this "e b things" wey I dey see?
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by DestroyFeminist(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2020
rexchazy:
O boy see bobi, sometimes to live in a remote world will shield you from been spoilt
if Christian missionaries come this kind community to spread the gospel, them fit jonse

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by DestroyFeminist(f): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do you love what you are seeing?
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:

undecided
You are sick. Really sick
no wahala if my love for breast makes me sick then who am i to denounce it. You are a woman, you wouldn't know what a firm sizeable breast can do for a man
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2020
They look like Fulani people smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.