Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair (7772 Views)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / M£n These Are 10 Foods To Avoid Before You Meet A Woman In Bed Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by ambitiouschap17: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
DestroyFeminist:
if Christian missionaries come this kind community to spread the gospel, them fit jonse

No lie
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Muna4real(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
no wahala if my love for breast makes me sick then who am i to denounce it. You are a woman, you wouldn't know what a firm sizeable breast can do for a man

Breast can't do anything for a man. Leave it for babies.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:

Muna if you know what breast can do for a man you wouldn't be saying this. That's my stress relief, kissing and sucking of boobs always me calm. My children have a stipulated time to handle my wife's breast after that its all mine grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:

undecided
You are sick. Really sick
Actually these are healthy males. What do you expect? Even those who didn't comment took a second glance at the boobs. Let them be.
I'm sure if it were a picture of a man, a good looking one, females would have commented, though not so lewdly.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:
u see that last pics of that bea firm boobs?? i can bet my balls that 96% of girls in naija from 17 and above dnt av such standing fan..
Genetics man, genetics.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:

Boobs are first for men, then babies. It's just the way God arranged it.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
jimmyolasun:
damn!!
That is a kid!!!!
Pervert!!! undecided
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
no wahala if my love for breast makes me sick then who am i to denounce it. You are a woman, you wouldn't know what a firm sizeable breast can do for a man
It'll add money to your account undecided
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Bkayyy: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2020
This is beauty, pretty face, firm boobs, athletic figure wow am in love with these people
Our dear saggy women shey una dey see wetin beauty be?
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
yes because it makes me stable to think outside the box.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
yes because it makes me stable to think outside the box.
Congrats. You value women's body shocked
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Priam: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Lol, funny thread grin grin grin grin

The comments here by the males and females, especially the back and forth between Prinnce1 and Muna4real goes to show that we are wired differently.

While the males are more particular about the firm, and erèct boobs ( definitely deserves a standing ovation) which is a cue to peak feminine youth and fertility essential for a man to have healthy kids, the females are more concerned about the aesthetics of the hair undecided and body colouring.

Indeed, evolutionary biology still manifests in our most basic instincts of sex and reproduction.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Priam: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Actually these are healthy males. What do you expect? Even those who didn't comment took a second glance at the boobs. Let them be.
I'm sure if it were a picture of a man, a good looking one, females would have commented, though not so lewdly.

You get the drift.

A healthy and virile young man will actually take a second look and those luscious pair of melons.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Priam:

You get the drift.

A healthy and virile young man will actually take a second look and those luscious pair of melons.
undecided
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Priam:

The comments here by the males and females, especially the back and forth between Prinnce1 and Muna4real goes to show that we are wired differently.

While the males are more particular about the firm, and erèct boobs ( definitely deserves a standing ovation) which is a cue to peak feminine youth and fertility essential for a man to have healthy kids, the females are more concerned about the aesthetics of the hair undecided and body colouring.

Indeed, evolutionary biology still manifests in our most basic instincts of sex and reproduction.
Most definitely. My focus was on the hair extensions, which was mentioned to be goat hair. What intricate designs and then the mud. The boobs was the last thing I saw.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Iceyjayz: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Lovely people, unlike our girls that bleach and fvck around.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Priam: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Most definitely. My focus was on the hair extensions, which was mentioned to be goat hair. What intricate designs and then the mud. The boobs was the last thing I saw.

Really? How could anyone miss those Twin Towers? grin
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Priam:

Really? How could anyone miss those Twin Towers? grin
Because I'm not attracted to fellow women.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by paulolee(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Genetics man, genetics.
thats good to know..
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Samfloxin(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
The kind demon wey go dey inside these girls no be here.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
bruh.... Instead of drinking to stupor or smoking to the cloud what I use to replace all those things is a woman, it helps me think well and calms me down. I can't forget a particular girl that helped during one exams back then, the lecturer gave us new materials for an exams that is within 24hrs and didn't get anything I read only to place a call boom everything come stick to my brains..... Hydraulics you almost hit me but I hit you badly
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Priam:

Priam I can't deny the fact that I love boobs, firm soft boobs... We got to be addicted to something
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Prinnce1: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
Congrats. You value women's body shocked
twist it how you want to but Bruh am not a pussy worshiper or neither woman wrapper, the same way people smoke Igbo, Arizona and SK or drink combine to clear head naso me the use boobs and pussy clear head. A round is OK for me to be stable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by jimmyolasun: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
eni4real:
That is a kid!!!! Pervert!!! undecided

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wow, I love their skin color.
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by jamesbonded: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
They look like they smells... However that last girls boobs id great
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by C141: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:
What is wrong with the guys on this forum. The only thing they see is boobs. Are they not even seeing their beautiful ornaments?
f u, generalising idiot

Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Muna4real(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
C141:

f u, generalising idiot

undecided
Are you okay?
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by Kissiemu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
The way we were before the coming of the white man.

It's just like virginity we lost our innocence and lost it for ever.

... like a certain voice in a certain garden once asked,"Who told you that you are naked?"
Re: Apart From Being N****, These Tribe Use Goat Hair & Mud To Style Their Hair by CallistaTea(f): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
wink kiss kissNaija men......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) / Break Up A Couple Spell . . . . / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.